JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eduardo

+7
villainies
jpr60
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
marsamgod
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eduardo Empty Eduardo

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm

I reckon that dive deserves a 10

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Eduardo Empty Re: Eduardo

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:12 pm

He could always borrow Pienaar's Speedos.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:10 pm

I wish Mrs Amgod went down as quickly and easily as him.
marsamgod
marsamgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:24 pm

marsamgod wrote:I wish Mrs Amgod went down as quickly and easily as him.

Now, a more unkind person than me would say that she does.....
Howdy, Mars! How are ya?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:24 pm

All is fine in the world of the Amgod's apart from the quizzical look on Jr's face when Daddy remonstrated with the TV over this evenings penalty.
marsamgod
marsamgod

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:53 am

marsamgod wrote:All is fine in the world of the Amgod's apart from the quizzical look on Jr's face when Daddy remonstrated with the TV over this evenings penalty.

Ah, and he's at that age when he's learning a new word every day.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 am

According to Wenger, it wasn't a dive, but it wasn't a penalty either. Shocked

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:48 am

roadoftrinity wrote:According to Wenger, it wasn't a dive, but it wasn't a penalty either. Shocked

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:53 am

Wenger says he jumped as he was trying to get out of the way of the keeper as he is still fearful of injury after his long lay off, what tosh. What sickened me more was theway he celebrated the penalty, knowing he had cheated to get it.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:17 am

villanfromluton wrote:Wenger says he jumped as he was trying to get out of the way of the keeper as he is still fearful of injury after his long lay off, what tosh. What sickened me more was theway he celebrated the penalty, knowing he had cheated to get it.

Boo. Cheating lot.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:04 am

villanfromluton wrote:Wenger says he jumped as he was trying to get out of the way of the keeper as he is still fearful of injury after his long lay off, what tosh. What sickened me more was theway he celebrated the penalty, knowing he had cheated to get it.

You're easily sickened innit?
Look, Eduardo takes a tumble - he didn't go down with his arms aloft appealling for the pen but, from behind (where the ref was) it looked like a pen and a pen was given - end of. It's not the first time we've seen pens given when they perhaps aren't justified - Rooney, StevieMBE are ace at getting them - and then Eduardo takes and scores. What, he's not entitled to celebrate scoring a pen? Yes, I feel sorry for the keeper who did his best to avoid contact (although perhaps his knee did catch Eduardo) and if the shoe were on the other foot (as it has been many, many times in the past) I'd have been hopping mad - but, camera angles aside, in live action it looked a pen.
It didn't decide the game (thankfully) - it was an incident that really shouldn't sicken anyone - so Lutes, GET A GRIP !

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:27 am

He cheated though, surely you have to accept that?

I don't have a problem with it, as it's part of football unfortunately, but he cheated none the less.

I cant remember who it was, on the old Jwned, whether it was you or Jak who was disgusted when John Terry apparently cheated with that body check on Jo against Man City that he got sent off for. Personally I feel that diving is the worst kind of cheating.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:15 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:He cheated though, surely you have to accept that?

I don't have a problem with it, as it's part of football unfortunately, but he cheated none the less.

I cant remember who it was, on the old Jwned, whether it was you or Jak who was disgusted when John Terry apparently cheated with that body check on Jo against Man City that he got sent off for. Personally I feel that diving is the worst kind of cheating.

'Diving' for me is the one where someone goes down, appealing to the ref (Ronaldo springs to mind cos he did it six times per match). Eduardo went down but there was no two arms in the air appeal, he went down, ref gave pen. I'd rather it hadn't happened TBH (perhaps Eduardo was caught by the 'keeper's knee, perhaps Eduardo was anticipating being caught, perhaps he thought to himself 'I'm going to cheat now' - I don't know) but it's hardly something to get excited about. As I said before, several well-known players have gone to ground in the past and been awarded pens in far closer matches than Arsenal v Celtic - we've often been the victim of such acts (Liverpool, ManU) so I can sympathise but it didn't make a huge difference.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 pm

jpr60 wrote:

You're easily sickened innit?
Look, Eduardo takes a tumble - he didn't go down with his arms aloft appealling for the pen but, from behind (where the ref was) it looked like a pen and a pen was given - end of. It's not the first time we've seen pens given when they perhaps aren't justified - Rooney, StevieMBE are ace at getting them - and then Eduardo takes and scores. What, he's not entitled to celebrate scoring a pen? Yes, I feel sorry for the keeper who did his best to avoid contact (although perhaps his knee did catch Eduardo) and if the shoe were on the other foot (as it has been many, many times in the past) I'd have been hopping mad - but, camera angles aside, in live action it looked a pen.
It didn't decide the game (thankfully) - it was an incident that really shouldn't sicken anyone - so Lutes, GET A GRIP !

:fishing:
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 pm

jpr60 wrote:
'Diving' for me is the one where someone goes down, appealing to the ref (Ronaldo springs to mind cos he did it six times per match). Eduardo went down but there was no two arms in the air appeal, he went down, ref gave pen. I'd rather it hadn't happened TBH (perhaps Eduardo was caught by the 'keeper's knee, perhaps Eduardo was anticipating being caught, perhaps he thought to himself 'I'm going to cheat now' - I don't know) but it's hardly something to get excited about. As I said before, several well-known players have gone to ground in the past and been awarded pens in far closer matches than Arsenal v Celtic - we've often been the victim of such acts (Liverpool, ManU) so I can sympathise but it didn't make a huge difference.

You mean like Pires did on your unbeaten run? Very Happy

We will have to disagree on this as I thought it was a blatent dive, all teams have players that dive, but it is still cheating.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:23 pm

I don't give a monkeys if someone else has done it, the fella is a cheat and should be dealt with accordingly. The FA has got no jacobs though.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:31 pm

villainies wrote:I don't give a monkeys if someone else has done it, the fella is a cheat and should be dealt with accordingly. The FA has got no jacobs though.

Your'e not getting it at home (or away) by the constant whinges you have been doing

Bring back the birch for Eduardo
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:39 pm

villainies wrote:I don't give a monkeys if someone else has done it, the fella is a cheat and should be dealt with accordingly. The FA has got no jacobs though.

For a bloke who is a serial love rat you seem to be on some sort of honesty crusade today.Ban those nasty cockneys who want to kill each other, shoot that nasty wannabe Croat for diving then smirking at the crowd.It's football and Southern teams are well known for their cheating.Unfortunately it's something we have to put up with.Get off your soapbox Vidal
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

For a bloke who is a serial love rat you seem to be on some sort of honesty crusade today.Ban those nasty cockneys who want to kill each other, shoot that nasty wannabe Croat for diving then smirking at the crowd.It's football and Southern teams are well known for their cheating.Unfortunately it's something we have to put up with.Get off your soapbox Vidal

It needs sorting, it makes a mockery of the game watching arseholes like Eduardo diving for penalties. He isn't the only one and it could be sorted in less than half a season if the FA wanted it to be but they shit it everytime.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:20 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

It needs sorting, it makes a mockery of the game watching arseholes like Eduardo diving for penalties. He isn't the only one and it could be sorted in less than half a season if the FA wanted it to be but they shit it everytime.

Like Ashley "Bambi on Ice" Young?
I agree, 6 month global bans all round.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:28 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

No its Ashely "why the feck did you sign him when you could have had Boa Morte Quashie Davenport and Neil" Young Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:49 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Yep he is a cheating fucker no doubt.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:21 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

No its Ashely "why the feck did you sign him when you could have had Boa Morte Quashie Davenport and Neil" Young Wink

Clap
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:32 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Southern Teams...... you want to qualify that ? There are plenty of northern scum who do the reverse back flip...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:22 am

FrenchSpur wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Southern Teams...... you want to qualify that ? There are plenty of northern scum who do the reverse back flip...

:fishing:
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum