JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eduardo

+7
villainies
jpr60
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
marsamgod
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Eduardo - Page 2 Empty Re: Eduardo

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:00 pm

He's been charged with decieving the officials.

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:15 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He's been charged with decieving the officials.

So who on the Arsenil board has pissed UEFA off ?? Seems to me to be a bit OTT charging him when most of the European players go down when someone in the crowd sneezes.

I would now exect to see the diving Clown of Real Madrid banned after the first game he plays in europe... I somehow doubt it though
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:25 pm

There are any number of players who should be worried about this. Quite funny really.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

UEFA have got it wrong again.
Firstly, when something has been judged by a ref during a match the case is not open for re-judgement afterwards - the ref saw the incident and judged it to warrant a penalty.
Secondly, had the ref decided that the player had dived to gain a foul (or the pen in this case) he would have issued a yellow card for simulation. Now Mme Platini (who so loves English football) has decided to charge the player i.e. he is naming the player a cheat - totally unacceptable unless you line up all the players from everywhere who have dived to trick the ref and charge them likewise. The likes of Ronaldo would have a problem getting one game per month and even some English players would have problems.
Seriously, football admin is going down the toilet due to lack of forethought in cases like this.
Just a final word - Eduardo was put out of the game for a year - in fact he is still making his return. The player who caused his injury missed 3 matches - Eduardo now faces a 2-match ban for falling over - incredible!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:43 pm

The player who caused his injury had no intention of hurting Eduardo. Eduardo had every intention of cheating the referee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Just a second point, I do agree with you regarding English players being treated differently when they dive. Look at Ashley Young's theatrics last night, as well as Gerrard and Rooney on regular occasions. Not a single mention from the authorities.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:07 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Just a second point, I do agree with you regarding English players being treated differently when they dive. Look at Ashley Young's theatrics last night, as well as Gerrard and Rooney on regular occasions. Not a single mention from the authorities.

Now I havent seen replays of the 'dive' on tv, and I only saw them from the complete otherside of the stadium, but as far as I could tell both times last night ashley young was bundled over from behind. Everyone I have spoke to have said that there was blatent contact with young. So did he ge knocked down, or did he go over because of the contact? who knows he is a little fucker and when running if someone gives you a push you can go head over tit. Eduardo he dropped to the ground before he even got near the keeper.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 pm

The difference is there was contact with Ashley Young on both occasions last night, in fact for the first penalty, he was also fouled outside the area, but managed to get up and carry on. Jesus, you seem to be fascinated with our Ashley, nothing to do with the fact he turned your lot down I suppose Whistle
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm

This whole issue has been blown out of all proportion by UEFA. I just hope they carry on with this retrospctive punishment for diving... Otherwise iif I were Arsenil I would be looking to sue
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:31 pm

Frenchspur

If they give Eduardo a two match ban, UEFA will have proven once again how incompetent they are following the fiasco with Drogba. Plus they will have to do it on every single dive that occurs or will it just be those that result in goals, what about bookings, sendings off etc.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:42 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Frenchspur

If they give Eduardo a two match ban, UEFA will have proven once again how incompetent they are following the fiasco with Drogba. Plus they will have to do it on every single dive that occurs or will it just be those that result in goals, what about bookings, sendings off etc.

Yep thay have made a rod for their own back here.... I dont see them doing anything to the rest of the teams when this cheating happens I think they were trying to make a point and got caught out by being railroaded in to it somehow.

I just think it was some sort of perverse bias on their behalf. They really dont like the 4 clubs appearing in the last 8 and then 3 in the semis...

God knows what they would do if all 4 got to the semis. I would like to see this happen just to see the reaction... There would probably be some new rule introduced to stop it happening again..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:46 pm

How else do you stop diving cheats other than to do something pro active about it. If UEFA have any sense they shouldn't give him a ban this tie but use this charge as a marker for all European football. From now on if you dive like a cheating little pussy then you'll get charged and banned. It will soon stop when players geta few bans and the clubs are losing games/money.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:52 pm

villainies wrote:How else do you stop diving cheats other than to do something pro active about it. If UEFA have any sense they shouldn't give him a ban this tie but use this charge as a marker for all European football. From now on if you dive like a cheating little pussy then you'll get charged and banned. It will soon stop when players geta few bans and the clubs are losing games/money.

You are right... but they have to actually do it.. not just make one example.

http://www.skysports.com/opinion/story/0,25212,12064_5520431,00.html

Andy Grey makes some good points
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:49 pm

just seen the dive by eboue and its even more ridiculous then eduardo the other night. Surely after the spotlight being firmly on arsenal for diving this week why on earth would you do such a dive so far away from making contact, no brain.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:37 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:just seen the dive by eboue and its even more ridiculous then eduardo the other night. Surely after the spotlight being firmly on arsenal for diving this week why on earth would you do such a dive so far away from making contact, no brain.

Quite amazing dive, you would think Arsene might be a bit embarressed by it all but no he just thinks he's being picked upon.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:37 am

villainies wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:just seen the dive by eboue and its even more ridiculous then eduardo the other night. Surely after the spotlight being firmly on arsenal for diving this week why on earth would you do such a dive so far away from making contact, no brain.

Quite amazing dive, you would think Arsene might be a bit embarressed by it all but no he just thinks he's being picked upon.

Eboue dived, got a yellow card - no probs and certainly no connection with the Eduardo story, where the player went down, the ref gave a pen and then the Scots got all upset and had Michel ensure UEFA did something about it.
Now UEFA have to decide whether they're gonna act every time someone tries to deceive a ref in every match or, as we believe, simply make a scapegoat of this one player in this one incident and do eff all about cheating elewhere.
Imagine how many times in a match players try to deceive the ref. The ball goes out for a throw, opposing players claim it's for them - one of them is telling porkies and therefore trying to deceive the ref. Penalty appeals, fouls, shirt-pulling you name it, players cheating and trying to gain an advantage on the quiet - that's deceiving the ref too.
UEFA are sh!te, end of.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:15 am

That was a terrible foul by Evra on Eboue at the weekend, surely that deserved a red card
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

STOP PRESS ! BRAIN FOUND IN UEFA.
Who would have thought it? UEFA finally looked at what they were doing and decided that, perhaps they couldn't charge someone with trying to deceive the referee. Better late than never but I suspect they realised the can of worms they had opened so decided to close it again.
Nothing proves that Eduardo was trying to deceive the referee so he can hardly be charged with it, can he?
My final comment on the subject? Phuck all the so-called England fans who jeered Eduardo in the match against Croatia - go back to jeering at that despicable cnut Ashley Cole, now he's a deserving case.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:10 pm

jpr60 wrote:STOP PRESS ! BRAIN FOUND IN UEFA.
Who would have thought it? UEFA finally looked at what they were doing and decided that, perhaps they couldn't charge someone with trying to deceive the referee. Better late than never but I suspect they realised the can of worms they had opened so decided to close it again.
Nothing proves that Eduardo was trying to deceive the referee so he can hardly be charged with it, can he?
My final comment on the subject? Phuck all the so-called England fans who jeered Eduardo in the match against Croatia - go back to jeering at that despicable cnut Ashley Cole, now he's a deserving case.

Tis good news for you.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:16 pm

It doesn't change the fact he cheated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

i see Eduardo statement saying he is pleased to be proved inoocent and that he doesnt need to to cheat to score, strange statement when regardless of UEFA overturning the punishment he clearly went down before the keeper got near him.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:It doesn't change the fact he cheated.

And that's a fact is it? He fell down, with or without help from the keeper - that makes him a cheat does it? Surely that's the whole point...................................

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:i see Eduardo statement saying he is pleased to be proved inoocent and that he doesnt need to to cheat to score, strange statement when regardless of UEFA overturning the punishment he clearly went down before the keeper got near him.

Now that's silly - Eduardo fell with the keeper already in close proximity - in fact it's impossible to determine from the re-run whether the keeper's knees touched Eduardo's back foot or not.
You must be getting confused with Tabloid Wayne's pen against Arsenal, where he was on his way down as the keeper arrived.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:29 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:i see Eduardo statement saying he is pleased to be proved inoocent and that he doesnt need to to cheat to score, strange statement when regardless of UEFA overturning the punishment he clearly went down before the keeper got near him.

Now that's silly - Eduardo fell with the keeper already in close proximity - in fact it's impossible to determine from the re-run whether the keeper's knees touched Eduardo's back foot or not.
You must be getting confused with Tabloid Wayne's pen against Arsenal, where he was on his way down as the keeper arrived.

nope clearly no contact, atleast there was with rooney :fishing:

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

nope clearly no contact, atleast there was with rooney :fishing:

Bollox

I agree, on his way down.
:hj:

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: