JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD Black Ops 2

+6
Jay.P.A
QBVILLA
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
Billy Bonds
truevillan
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

COD Black Ops 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: COD Black Ops 2

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Still I can't see the attraction in video gaming

Same here.. but i think its more the case i don't play them at all.. know guys in there 30's who are obsessed by them so they must have a certain addiction to them..

i would'nt go so far as to say iam obsessed by them....if iam honest iam way to knackered to play during the week days ( yay ) but i generally turn the xbox on during the weekend...and have an hour or so....i only brought battlefield because the wife got a good deal for me on it...but like say €79 a game they can fook reet off,,,i wait for the sales Very Happy

Too tired to play xbox? Fucking lol. There's more energy in a flat battery than there is in you. You'd collapse if you had my life

Lol Oh really ....i tell you what i work a 7.5 hour day dipstick....in which those 7.5 hrs i never stop...so shuv yr comments up yr ass ...fat hairy Leatherman

Wow wee. You little grafter. Seven and half hours a day? You've just had a two year holiday. For the record my last day off work was October 20th and i still find time to look after the kids and walk the mutt 5 miles a night. Too tired to play a fecking video game? No wonder your missus thinks you are a tit
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 pm

That's because you are sound of mind QB.

villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:14 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Same here.. but i think its more the case i don't play them at all.. know guys in there 30's who are obsessed by them so they must have a certain addiction to them..

i would'nt go so far as to say iam obsessed by them....if iam honest iam way to knackered to play during the week days ( yay ) but i generally turn the xbox on during the weekend...and have an hour or so....i only brought battlefield because the wife got a good deal for me on it...but like say €79 a game they can fook reet off,,,i wait for the sales Very Happy

Too tired to play xbox? Fucking lol. There's more energy in a flat battery than there is in you. You'd collapse if you had my life

Lol Oh really ....i tell you what i work a 7.5 hour day dipstick....in which those 7.5 hrs i never stop...so shuv yr comments up yr ass ...fat hairy Leatherman

Wow wee. You little grafter. Seven and half hours a day? You've just had a two year holiday. For the record my last day off work was October 20th and i still find time to look after the kids and walk the mutt 5 miles a night. Too tired to play a fecking video game? No wonder your missus thinks you are a tit

Wow your the man eh QB just how could i ever compete with you eh..Your like the modern day Indiana Jones,,,i surrender i really cannot compete with such a man and every thing you do in life...Now i have to go or i will be late for my shift cheers

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:52 am

Cheers
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:56 am

QBVILLA wrote:Cheers

Very Happy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:02 am

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:03 pm

Tosspot Liar Pick nose

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Make your mind up Marky. One minute you are admiring me then you are abusing me? Hmmm confused
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:56 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Make your mind up Marky. One minute you are admiring me then you are abusing me? Hmmm confused

you talk more bollocks than eze sometimes

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:59 pm

Is Marky warky all tired and gwumpy? Ahh poor love
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Never been into the video games thing, but each to their own. And Mark, you is the man working 7.5 hours a day, you deserve a rest Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Never been into the video games thing, but each to their own. And Mark, you is the man working 7.5 hours a day, you deserve a rest Very Happy

sarcastic stnuc

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:42 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Never been into the video games thing, but each to their own. And Mark, you is the man working 7.5 hours a day, you deserve a rest Very Happy

sarcastic stnuc

Mark, I am not being sarcastic, you are a bloody martyr
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:34 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

sarcastic stnuc

No you cheeky git you are being sarcastic....i cant help it if iam in the buisness where the boss and our wages soley rely on lots of car to be cleaned to make money

here's a quick break down for you ok...

toispesu...basically a car that needs to be washed , and cleaned inside but not waxed or machined €110 per car ( in and out in 30 mins )

meikkipesu a car that needs the same thing but to be machined and waxed in and out in 1 1/2 hrs. €185

meikkipesu but all the washes ie floors and seats everything the roof inside the lot...€300

volkswagon new car washed cleaned waxed job done 20 to 25 mins €115 ...

and thats just a few so as you can see QB flANGE arse takes the piss but it's all about speed and quickness oh and quailty..

we have a new part time guy there he's estonian but fuk me he's hard work really thick but he tries..Yesterday was one big complete fuk up...by 11am we had made a solitary €50.....so by 4pm yesterday for me and my boss to make near on €1000 was a bloody miracle in it's self

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:07 am

Feck me, I have lost the will to live after reading that Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:13 am

villanfromluton wrote:Feck me, I have lost the will to live after reading that Very Happy

Morning Lutes.
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:17 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

sarcastic stnuc

No you cheeky git you are being sarcastic....i cant help it if iam in the buisness where the boss and our wages soley rely on lots of car to be cleaned to make money

toispesu...basically a car that needs to be washed , and cleaned inside but not waxed or machined €110 per car ( in and out in 30 mins )

meikkipesu a car that needs the same thing but to be machined and waxed in and out in 1 1/2 hrs. €185

meikkipesu but all the washes ie floors and seats everything the roof inside the lot...€300

and thats just a few so as you can see QB flANGE arse takes the piss but it's all about speed and quickness oh and quailty..

we have a new part time guy there he's estonian but fuk me he's hard work really thick but he tries..Yesterday was one big complete fuk up...by 11am we had made a solitary €50.....so by 4pm yesterday for me and my boss to make near on €1000 was a bloody miracle in it's self

Just Laughing...... I do love your little quotes Mark.
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:29 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

sarcastic stnuc

Ever heard of the phrase pot and kettle marky boy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:46 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

sarcastic stnuc

Six hours this morning build a fuel pump for a ERJ-135 engine. £78,000. £140 to me.
So as you can see Marky Flangebag, it's all about quality and nous. Oh and when I get home if the weather is nice I may even clean both the cars and afterwards get the missus to have a chobble on me pipe. Real man you see, not a fanny like you.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 am

The concept of speed and quality at work is novel, innit? In all my years of calculating pension payments........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:32 am

The main conclusion from this thread is that Finland has a seriously rich population..!

And oh Mark. Don't fall for the bait. Nothing wrong with a 7.5 hour shift!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:39 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:The main conclusion from this thread is that Finland has a seriously rich population..!

And oh Mark. Don't fall for the bait. Nothing wrong with a 7.5 hour shift!

How the feck would you know? Got a text from this scoundrel saying kim kassabian or something looking amazing on daybreak. Lazy cnut, disgrace to your people who work 48 hours non stop
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:48 am

Who the feck is Kim kassabian Shocked Shocked

P.s I see your still doing your 80's stereo type No
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:29 am

villanfromluton wrote:Feck me, I have lost the will to live after reading that Very Happy

i fecking lost it typing that...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

sarcastic stnuc

Six hours this morning build a fuel pump for a ERJ-135 engine. £78,000. £140 to me.
So as you can see Marky Flangebag, it's all about quality and nous. Oh and when I get home if the weather is nice I may even clean both the cars and afterwards get the missus to have a chobble on me pipe. Real man you see, not a fanny like you.

You mean fecking ugly yamyam...Anyway cockchops..if my work aint spot on ie clean , and all wirl marks removed from the car, then i get my ass kicked.....

Liar

Last edited by Billy Bonds on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next