JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD Black Ops 2

+6
Jay.P.A
QBVILLA
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
Billy Bonds
truevillan
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

COD Black Ops 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: COD Black Ops 2

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:42 pm

QBVILLA wrote:He isn't thick and as far as i know he isn't disabled. There are thousands of jobs he can do. Ok they might not be fulfilling or enjoyable, but work is about money first and foremost. He might have to get his hands dirty but at least he'll have money in his pocket. If there isn't work locally then travel, if there isn't any work in the day, work nights. Anything else is just an excuse and I just don't understand why anyone would prefer unemployment.

it's ok saying travel qb, but sometimes that eats up so much of your daily pay it just aint worth it...
For instance i had the oppotunity to work in hanko in the harbour unloading cars and basically doing what iam now,,,trouble was the pay was €7.50 an hour to start top pay being €8.90...but even that and taking into account the price of petrol and a round trips of 96 kms a day it just was not worth it...sometimes qb you have to stand back and really think of these things...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:38 pm

I was talking to Eze, not you. His situation is different to yours, hence where I said regarding my lad that he was on £280 a week which would be no use to me.
Your problem is that you are super defensive. Sometimes you need to read what has been written and see what it means.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I was talking to Eze, not you. His situation is different to yours, hence where I said regarding my lad that he was on £280 a week which would be no use to me.
Your problem is that you are super defensive. Sometimes you need to read what has been written and see what it means.

i know you are taling to eze, but some times you can come across as patronising..ie no exscuse not to work etc etc ..i did read it

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:41 pm

QBVILLA wrote:I was talking to Eze, not you. His situation is different to yours, hence where I said regarding my lad that he was on £280 a week which would be no use to me.

You leave marky boy alone you fecking yam yam, go play with your little prick
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

QBVILLA wrote:My lad had a frustrating time earlier in the year getting laid off three or four times on agency work. It's easy to let your head drop and i recognised this with him. He knocked loads of doors and was told no. The way i see it if you knock 100 doors you've got more of a chance than if you don't. He's just completed his 3 month trial period and whilst the money wouldn't be any good to me he's now pulling in £280 a week and he aint the sharpest. What i found with him while he was off work he didn't realise what he could do and as such wasn't looking at all opportunities. Personally i think he'd be better off going into supermarket work. Have you seen what aldi pays? Anyway good luck and keep going. My mate's old man ended up employing Reece at his factory and told me half the workfprve have been given their jobs after knocking the door and asking for a job. His take on it being that if a bloke can make the effort to get up in a morning and pound the pavement they've got more of a chance than someone who gets sent by the dole office.

Sorry Qb just read this and i do appologise mate,,,,i'll shut up Very Happy

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:44 pm

villanfromluton wrote:

no vfl qb has a point did not see this

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Dont let him bully you Mark, he has already got a warning off facebook and twitter this week being horrible to young kids. At this rate the police will be knocking on his door soon as part of the Jimmy Savile operation
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

i know you are taling to eze, but some times you can come across as patronising..ie no exscuse not to work etc etc ..i did read it

Patronising? No mate, it is an opinion. You find it patronising because you are reading it and directing it at yourself. I can totally understand where you are coming from when you highlight the job above
, what's 96kms? About 60 miles? That's fair enough. However, i found when my lad was out of work there are loads of excuses and very few reasons for not taking particular jobs. Eze is about 18 month older than my lad so i know what i'm on about here.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:52 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Dont let him bully you Mark, he has already got a warning off facebook and twitter this week being horrible to young kids. At this rate the police will be knocking on his door soon as part of the Jimmy Savile operation

fuk me thats well...what can i say... Fan

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 pm

Jesus mate has not been heard of since the yam yam bullied him Mark, dont let him do the same to you
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:18 pm

There is a simple explaination for angry Phil's disappearance. He got so angry with me he chewed all of his fingers off and sadly bled to death. He would've been ok but unfortunately he'd underestimated the amount of petrol in his tank and pegged it on the way to hospital. Poor tragic Phil.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:29 pm

QBVILLA wrote:There is a simple explaination for angry Phil's disappearance. He got so angry with me he chewed all of his fingers off and sadly bled to death. He would've been ok but unfortunately he'd underestimated the amount of petrol in his tank and pegged it on the way to hospital. Poor tragic Phil.

Poor Phil, you are a disgrace, he only mentioned how many miles his bike did to the gallon Crying or Very sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:39 pm

My personal favourite moment was where he said
" No offence meant"
Just prior to
"Enjoy your bald head and small cock you fcuking prick"
Very Happy
Oh well as long as no offence was meant
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:48 pm

QBVILLA wrote:My personal favourite moment was where he said
" No offence meant"
Just prior to
"Enjoy your bald head and small cock you fcuking prick"
Very Happy
Oh well as long as no offence was meant

I think he was jesting and you took it the wrong way, you have to get a sense of humour
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:02 pm

Fair point well made
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 pm