JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager..

4 posters

Go down

Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager.. Empty Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager..

Post  Trig Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:50 am

Couldnt stop laughing on Saturday,,ya its come to that at our place,,it made us the Blackburn End sound like we are supporting a firm of butchers,, shouting (along with Venkies out),,"Appletons Blue and White Army".. Very Happy ,,Butchers or Green grocers take your pick.. Very Happy

Trig

Back to top Go down

Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager.. Empty Re: Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager..

Post  jak Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:57 am

Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager.. Empty Re: Appleton ,name dont fit a footy manager..

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:01 am

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 am

Well I am glad you can keep a sense of humour about it all....
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:08 am

Sometimes you lau because you don't want to cry.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 am

FrenchSpur wrote:Well I am glad you can keep a sense of humour about it all....

Nothing else left Frenchie,the die hards are still thinking that shouting for Venkies to sell or just walk away.will achieve somethng,big protest on Saturday ,but we know when the real money from the FA dries up we will be liquadated and they will be gone,,another Pompey but i think for us it would be much worse,we do not posses fans in any great numbers due to a low populated area and lots of other clubs within a 15 mile radius,,so soon we will be singing,,Pack up all your cares and woe here we go singing low,, Bye Bye Blackburn,,you see we are even practising it now... Laughing

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 am

It surely isnt that bad... They wont let it go I am sure...

We seem to lie in a time where the fans have no say at all in their clubs... to the point where they are now just ignored... the Saints fans down here are all spitting nails about the recent goings on at their club with managerial appointments..... Tonights protest apparently is the fans are going to wave white hankies.... and yes I laughed a lot at that one... I'm not popular with the saints fans
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:51 am

FrenchSpur wrote:It surely isnt that bad... They wont let it go I am sure...

We seem to lie in a time where the fans have no say at all in their clubs... to the point where they are now just ignored... the Saints fans down here are all spitting nails about the recent goings on at their club with managerial appointments..... Tonights protest apparently is the fans are going to wave white hankies.... and yes I laughed a lot at that one... I'm not popular with the saints fans

Wow!!!! Frenchie what a set of hurtfull bastards they are down there... Laughing

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down