JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good

3 posters

Go down

Good Empty Good

Post  jpr60 Wed May 21, 2014 3:38 pm

to be a Gooner!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Good Empty Re: Good

Post  jak Wed May 21, 2014 9:18 pm

I don't know, it's four days since we won a trophy. Very Happy 

It is great to be a fan of The Famous Arsenal  cheers 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu May 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Congratulations Goons on managing to scrape a win against the mighty Hull Tigers. In extra time  Laughing 

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu May 22, 2014 12:51 pm

Cheers Tilts Old Son, you're a gent!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu May 22, 2014 12:56 pm

No problem. I look forward to congratulating you on your next cup win in 2023.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu May 22, 2014 6:31 pm

Oh! While we're being nice to each other, congratulations to Birmingham on missing out on Division 3. Well done !!!  cheers 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu May 22, 2014 6:53 pm

Know what jak, I reckon that Tilton fella is introducing an element of irony in his comments. Hard to believe, I know but there''s a touch of sarcasm in there too. Who'd have thought it possible, eh? Still, when you've been through what he must have been through I suppose something approaching humour would help to stave off the raw pain - good luck to the poor sod I say!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu May 22, 2014 8:49 pm

I think, underneath, there's a nice guy trying to get out. He just likes to try and wind us old codgers up a bit. What he needs to realise is our spring's broke, so he'll be winding and winding and winding and winding and winding and winding till he gets so fed up winding and winding and winding and winding that he'll know that it's not worth winding and winding and winding and winding at all, if you get my drift. Then we can discuss, sensibly, how shit Birmingham are and what they can do about it. Which is sweet FA and then he can become an Arsenal fan and know how it REALLY feels being in the top four teams in the land, year in year out. You never know, he might even make the change just in time to celebrate next season's PL win. cheers 
Come on over, Tilts, you know it makes sense.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri May 23, 2014 12:06 pm

jak wrote:Oh! While we're being nice to each other, congratulations to Birmingham on missing out on Division 3. Well done !!!  cheers 

Cheers jak. It was a helluva day! The celebrations were almost as manic as when we spanked Arsenal at Wembley (without needing extra time).

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri May 23, 2014 12:44 pm

And as for me becoming an Arsenal fan? If I wanted to be a glory hunter I wouldn't choose Arsenal. No offence.

I'll have a bet with you here and now that Arsenal don't win the PL next season.

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking " Are Arsenal are going to win the PL next season?". Now, to tell you the truth, I don't know myself in all this excitement. But being as though Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea are the most powerful teams in the PL, and will blow your heads clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?". Well, do ya, punk?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Fri May 23, 2014 8:03 pm

Ooh Tilts, you is so modern in de linguistics, innit?
So 'ere's de latest:
1) Supporting The Arsenal ain't glory-hunting bro, it's luurrrrve innit?
2)Citeh, Chelski, Liverpool most powerful? No day ain't. What dey done last season is cover-up at The Grove (except Liverpool didn't cover-up enough or at all) an' got lucky at home. Next season they luck gonna run out - an' dat is The Truth!
We Gooners don't need feel lucky man, we is der business an' dat is The Truth!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri May 23, 2014 9:56 pm

Tilton wrote:And as for me becoming an Arsenal fan? If I wanted to be a glory hunter I wouldn't choose Arsenal. No offence.

I'll have a bet with you here and now that Arsenal don't win the PL next season.

I know what you're thinking, punk. You're thinking " Are Arsenal are going to win the PL next season?". Now, to tell you the truth, I don't know myself in all this excitement. But being as though Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea are the most powerful teams in the PL, and will blow your heads clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?". Well, do ya, punk?

Being a fan of The Arsenal is not glory hunting, it's a passion, it gets in your bones. You NEVER quite know with The Arsenal, so your adrenalin is running all the time. Will they win the PL, I don't know that they will but then I really don't know that they won't. That's the great thing about being a Gooner, anything is possible but next season, I'm convinced we'll be there or there abouts. Come on over, Tilts. Wink 

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down