JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Craig Bellamy or Robbie Keane..

5 posters

Go down

Craig Bellamy or Robbie Keane.. Empty Craig Bellamy or Robbie Keane..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 am

Out of the two who would you prefer at Villa Park..

Bellamy is a Tosspot but worked well under Hughes and wasnt any trouble (reportedly) in his loan spell under Martin at Celtic.. I would rather buy Bellamy then Keane.. and we need a nasty player in our team..

I think Bellamy will end up at Spurs and Keane at Villa..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Craig Bellamy or Robbie Keane.. Empty Re: Craig Bellamy or Robbie Keane..

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Out of the two who would you prefer at Villa Park..

Bellamy is a Tosspot but worked well under Hughes and wasnt any trouble (reportedly) in his loan spell under Martin at Celtic.. I would rather buy Bellamy then Keane.. and we need a nasty player in our team..

I think Bellamy will end up at Spurs and Keane at Villa..

Neither, but if I had to pick one it would be Keane, because Bellamy is far to injury prone. A fit Bellamy I would definitely prefer.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 pm

Bellamy is an unpleasant sicknote. The number of clubs he's played for says a lot. Having said that, I'm not sure that Keane's any better.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Bellamy is an unpleasant sicknote. The number of clubs he's played for says a lot. Having said that, I'm not sure that Keane's any better.

I think Robbie has played for 6 clubs now and is 28. He has been at the spuds for 7 years... I have no idea how we kept him so long.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:43 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Bellamy is an unpleasant sicknote. The number of clubs he's played for says a lot. Having said that, I'm not sure that Keane's any better.

I think Robbie has played for 6 clubs now and is 28. He has been at the spuds for 7 years... I have no idea how we kept him so long.

Apart from his spell at Liverpool. That was an odd business.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:31 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:

I agree, and that's what bothers me about Keane, he's hardly been first choice at Spurs and for me above every other position on the park a striker has to be hungry, has to want to play in every game, needs goals, and Keane comes across as being quite happy as a squad player, that's a lot of money for a bench player and to say he would then be good enough for a Villa fronting bothers me.

FrenchSpur, are you female or male, i don't get that other thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:41 pm

I would take either, to be honest. Dont think Keane is happy to be a squad player to be honest, though am concerned he is past his best. Could link up well with Gabby, though personally I would like to see Ashley in the position behind Gabby.

I thought Bellamy was superb for Man City, knob, but a good player
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:49 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I would take either, to be honest. Dont think Keane is happy to be a squad player to be honest, though am concerned he is past his best. Could link up well with Gabby, though personally I would like to see Ashley in the position behind Gabby.

I thought Bellamy was superb for Man City, knob, but a good player

Yep, Bellamy, its like he punishes you for his talent and lets face it, at times he's up there with the best, Keane......not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down