JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newcastle

+6
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
FrenchSpur
Jay.P.A
villanfromluton
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Newcastle - Page 2 Empty Re: Newcastle

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Ringo wrote:Going on our last two attempts at playing the game, I am glad I am away at a party this weekend to avoid the slagging of you Villa tosspots.

On the other hand.......... Maybe...Just Maybe....... We MIGHT sneak a win.

If we dont at least draw, we will never hear the last of it from you arseholes about the wonderful double you managed to achieve that kept you up!

What's this party? Rudolph's birthday, or are you celebrating getting your old job back at Willie Wonka's chocolate factory?

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:00 am

Reddi! wrote:
Ringo wrote:Going on our last two attempts at playing the game, I am glad I am away at a party this weekend to avoid the slagging of you Villa tosspots.

If we dont at least draw, we will never hear the last of it from you arseholes about the wonderful double you managed to achieve that kept you up!

What's this party? Rudolph's birthday, or are you celebrating getting your old job back at Willie Wonka's chocolate factory?

No mate, the wicked witch is dead
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:00 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Reddi! wrote:

No mate, the wicked witch is dead

HiiiiiiHoooooooooo!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2