JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Ticket prices released

+4
ADRIAN_1976
QBVILLA
roadoftrinity
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Season Ticket prices released Empty Season Ticket prices released

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri May 06, 2011 9:19 am

Even after our dreadful season they still put them up again Rolling Eyes

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTicketsPricesPayments/

Mine is upto £520 now.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Season Ticket prices released Empty Re: Season Ticket prices released

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:40 am

how much was it before

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:40 am

£519.99

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 9:43 am

englishhammer wrote:£519.99

tnuc

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri May 06, 2011 9:55 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Even after our dreadful season they still put them up again Rolling Eyes

Mine is upto £520 now.

Same as my one, gone up to £520, (from £500 Mark). Won't be renewing that.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 06, 2011 10:01 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Even after our dreadful season they still put them up again Rolling Eyes

Mine is upto £520 now.

Same as my one, gone up to £520, (from £500 Mark). Won't be renewing that.

Yesterday at 8.53am...................

"I probably will end up getting on in the end, I might just get one of the cheaper ones in the Lower North stand though depending on the price. I've got a few mates that sit there but not keen on the view.

Think it's the sunny weather and a few good good drinking sessions for the last games that have swung it for me, the games have been shit, but to be honest I think at the end of most seasons I can only think of a few games that I really enjoyed, but it's an excuse to go out drinking basically and after a shopping trip with the missus and 18 month old baby on the weekend, it swung it for me I think.

I was going play golf instead of going to the Villa but I have knackered my back and cant play golf at the moment, so the Villa it will be I think."

£20?????? Laughing Moon

So is it Lower North?,
or "No darling you look lovely, no your arse isn't fat.I'm erm just going to have a look in Comet's window to check on the final score.Ok i'll take the baby with me" Banjo
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri May 06, 2011 10:09 am

QBVILLA wrote:

"I probably will end up getting on in the end, I might just get one of the cheaper ones in the Lower North stand though depending on the price. I've got a few mates that sit there but not keen on the view.

Think it's the sunny weather and a few good good drinking sessions for the last games that have swung it for me, the games have been shit, but to be honest I think at the end of most seasons I can only think of a few games that I really enjoyed, but it's an excuse to go out drinking basically and after a shopping trip with the missus and 18 month old baby on the weekend, it swung it for me I think.

I was going play golf instead of going to the Villa but I have knackered my back and cant play golf at the moment, so the Villa it will be I think."

£20?????? Laughing Moon

So is it Lower North?,
or "No darling you look lovely, no your arse isn't fat.I'm erm just going to have a look in Comet's window to check on the final score.Ok i'll take the baby with me" Banjo

Ha ha, nah, I'm not renewing mine where I sit, my brother I sit with cant be bothered to come back from London for the every game now. I have a mate in Lower North who sit's with my other brother, he has a seat right at the back, he sits with his kid so wants to swap with me as he has to hold him up every game as people are standing, so all been well I will do the payment plan and will cost me £40 a month over the course of the season.

If that doesn't work out, come the start of the season and the thought of shopping every week, I will probably just buy one anywhere in the fucking ground as I hate shopping more than you hate Houllier.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 06, 2011 10:14 am

Clap
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 06, 2011 10:17 am

By the way ROT, there are plenty of pubs now that show the Villa game, and despite many years of going to Villa Park I can easily say that the best place to watch the game is the pub.Warm, comfortable and you can get pissed whilst admiring the barmaid's cleavage.On the way home you can nip in the takeaway for a curry, all for less than it costs for a matchday ticket cheers
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri May 06, 2011 10:23 am

QBVILLA wrote:By the way ROT, there are plenty of pubs now that show the Villa game, and despite many years of going to Villa Park I can easily say that the best place to watch the game is the pub.Warm, comfortable and you can get pissed whilst admiring the barmaid's cleavage.On the way home you can nip in the takeaway for a curry, all for less than it costs for a matchday ticket cheers

I know, but I never feel right doing that, I always feel that I should be at the game really if it's at home other than watching it in the pub.

Plus I always end up to pished when I watch games in the pub as I drink far to quick so been at the game slows me down.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri May 06, 2011 10:30 am

It was £495 before, but the year before that it was £450 so increase is quite sharp over a couple of years, I was paying £290 6 years ago.

If I go to the pub I will spend a good £50 - £60 no problem if I'm there for a whole day even more, its cheaper to go to the games for me.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 06, 2011 10:38 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:It was £495 before, but the year before that it was £450 so increase is quite sharp over a couple of years, I was paying £290 6 years ago.

If I go to the pub I will spend a good £50 - £60 no problem if I'm there for a whole day even more, its cheaper to go to the games for me.

£50-£60!!!Thought I was supposed to be the piss head? I generally have in the region of 8 pints @£2.80 a pint = £22.40. if I get a curry on the way back for me and the missus then that's a tenner.So £32.40.
If I go to VP in the car then i've got my diesel money on top of the ticket.Or i've got train fare any beer money on top of the ticket.All that and it's all over by 5pm.Nah, used to love it when the Holte was terracing and the price of a ticket was next to feck all, but as the years have gone by i've lost more and more interest.O'neill's first couple of seasons re awakened it a bit but now it just seems too much effort.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri May 06, 2011 11:00 am

I cant afford to renew this season Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri May 06, 2011 11:47 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:It was £495 before, but the year before that it was £450 so increase is quite sharp over a couple of years, I was paying £290 6 years ago.

£50-£60!!!Thought I was supposed to be the piss head? I generally have in the region of 8 pints @£2.80 a pint = £22.40. if I get a curry on the way back for me and the missus then that's a tenner.So £32.40.
If I go to VP in the car then i've got my diesel money on top of the ticket.Or i've got train fare any beer money on top of the ticket.All that and it's all over by 5pm.Nah, used to love it when the Holte was terracing and the price of a ticket was next to feck all, but as the years have gone by i've lost more and more interest.O'neill's first couple of seasons re awakened it a bit but now it just seems too much effort.

Have we gone back in time to the mid-90's?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri May 06, 2011 12:00 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

£20?????? Laughing Moon

So is it Lower North?,

Ha ha, nah, I'm not renewing mine where I sit, my brother I sit with cant be bothered to come back from London for the every game now. I have a mate in Lower North who sit's with my other brother, he has a seat right at the back, he sits with his kid so wants to swap with me as he has to hold him up every game as people are standing, so all been well I will do the payment plan and will cost me £40 a month over the course of the season.

If that doesn't work out, come the start of the season and the thought of shopping every week, I will probably just buy one anywhere in the fucking ground as I hate shopping more than you hate Houllier.

Well living in london you coud go and watch some better teams anyway.... QPR or Orient even Milwall
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Fri May 06, 2011 12:03 pm

£520 for a season ticket.... how about all that for a trip to Wemberley????

Manchester United fans are being asked to pay up to £594 for an all-inclusive package tour for the Champions League final against Barcelona at Wembley on 28 May. Uefa president, Michel Platini has already apologised for the price of tickets which cost between £80 and £300.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 06, 2011 1:01 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Yam yam land is still in the 1970's FFS, what you on about mid 90's
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri May 06, 2011 1:19 pm

The prices are just about ok if you're a student. About £300ish. Another reason for QB to get pissed off!

What a Face

Edit: Just went to the page, says their updating thier prices. Hmmm....
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:47 pm

QBVILLA wrote:By the way ROT, there are plenty of pubs now that show the Villa game, and despite many years of going to Villa Park I can easily say that the best place to watch the game is the pub.Warm, comfortable and you can get pissed whilst admiring the barmaid's cleavage.On the way home you can nip in the takeaway for a curry, all for less than it costs for a matchday ticket cheers

fook off who you trying to kid all that getting pissed and a curry chuck out on the way home for less than 60 quid...you drink like a paddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

£50-£60!!!Thought I was supposed to be the piss head? I generally have in the region of 28 pints[b] @£2.80 a pint [/b]= £22.40 £78.40 . if I get a curry on the way back for me and the missus then that's a tenner.So £88.40.

Yam yam land is still in the 1970's FFS, what you on about mid 90's

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri May 06, 2011 3:39 pm

No way can a trip to the pub cost £20 quid, I went to the pub at lunch for an hour (no food) and spent £15

A day in the pub at the weekend and I'll smash a £100 easy.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 06, 2011 3:48 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:No way can a trip to the pub cost £20 quid, I went to the pub at lunch for an hour (no food) and spent £15

A day in the pub at the weekend and I'll smash a £100 easy.

How much do you drink and how much is a pint?.At the most round by me it's £3 a pint and during the game i'll get through 4-8 pints depending on how i'm feeling
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri May 06, 2011 4:00 pm

depends where we go, at lunch it was about £3.75 today

I think what my problem generaly is that after having a few pints and being a bit tipsy I will be on the shorts.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri May 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:depends where we go, at lunch it was about £3.75 today

I think what my problem generaly is that after having a few pints and being a bit tipsy I will be on the shorts.

Qb goes to the pub, but takes his own cans. that's why his sessions cost him 20 notes. No
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri May 06, 2011 4:23 pm

villainies wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:depends where we go, at lunch it was about £3.75 today

Qb goes to the pub, but takes his own cans. that's why his sessions cost him 20 notes. No

Well bumnders like you Vidal drink wine, so it's going to cost you more.I stick to the lager and to be fair if you can't get a pint for less than £3 it's a fecking joke
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next