JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fabian Delph

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villanfromluton
6 posters

Go down

Fabian Delph Empty Fabian Delph

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 8:56 pm

Thought he was superb today, why hasnt he been given a proper chance before ?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Fabian Delph Empty Re: Fabian Delph

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun May 15, 2011 9:13 pm

He was fantastic today, I have said for a long time that I think he is one of our best central midfielders for his passing.

NRC, Dunne, Collins, Freidel all fantastic today, Walker had a great first half as well and two great goals from Bent.

Today has been brilliant, the whole day fantastic, having a drink outside the stadium with more and more villa fans in fancy dress turning up, Bin Laden was on the mega-phone, then inside the ground in the concourse area it was packed so you couldn't even move jumping up and down going mental, first few minutes of the match hearing blues was 1-0 down started a massive "going up, going down, going up going down" and then followed by 2 cracking strikes to put us in the lead, atmosphere was fantastic.

For all the shit days you have in football and there has been a lot this season this is why I carry on going because it was all worth it for days like today.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 9:19 pm

AVFC, Reo Coker was excellent again, think he has realised his limitations now, just a shame he is likely to be off. Friedel made a few top saves, thought he was finished a while back, but seems to have had a new lease of life. Collins fecked up for their goal imo, but did well with Dunne.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun May 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:He was fantastic today, I have said for a long time that I think he is one of our best central midfielders for his passing.

NRC, Dunne, Collins, Freidel all fantastic today, Walker had a great first half as well and two great goals from Bent.

Today has been brilliant, the whole day fantastic, having a drink outside the stadium with more and more villa fans in fancy dress turning up, Bin Laden was on the mega-phone, then inside the ground in the concourse area it was packed so you couldn't even move jumping up and down going mental, first few minutes of the match hearing blues was 1-0 down started a massive "going up, going down, going up going down" and then followed by 2 cracking strikes to put us in the lead, atmosphere was fantastic.

For all the shit days you have in football and there has been a lot this season this is why I carry on going because it was all worth it for days like today.

The nicest post I've seen today.
Clap
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 9:29 pm

villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun May 15, 2011 9:45 pm

Delph was very good today.. would like to see him and Makoun together next season..

Young was shite.. would take 15M for him asap!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun May 15, 2011 9:55 pm

VFL I was amongst that when it was even more packed, just uploading my video to youtube now, taking some time though.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Ades, think you are being unfair about Young today, he worked his ass off for the team, mainly in a defensive manner granted
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun May 15, 2011 10:00 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Ades, think you are being unfair about Young today, he worked his ass off for the team, mainly in a defensive manner granted

Yes he did work hard defensively.. just thought Downing had lot more influence then Young did,,
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 10:03 pm

AVFC, got to say Fulham was one of the best pre matches I have ever had, though the fact the lad was 18 the day before helped. Was a great atmosphere
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun May 15, 2011 10:03 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Ades, think you are being unfair about Young today, he worked his ass off for the team, mainly in a defensive manner granted

Yes he did work hard defensively.. just thought Downing had lot more influence then Young did,,

I actually thought Downing made some poor decisions today, but still worked hard for the team
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Hopefully we will see big things from Delph next season, think he will be an excellent player, I don't understand why he hasn't feature more, but the fact that he recently signed a new deal is good planning by the club.

I'm not Ashley Young's biggest fan but I thought his work rate today was exceptional.

My brother went today and said that Young basically stopped on his own waving to the fans, basically saying goodbye. Sounded like a cracking atmosphere.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun May 15, 2011 10:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf5zJwDvR-c

don't know why its at the angle it is but there you go

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Internazionale_Villa Tue May 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Managed to watch this game live, first game i've seen for awhile apart from youtube highlights. Thought Delph was great, certainly has an eye for a pass, think he'll be a real star next season. I'd like to see reo delph makoun as our central 3

Internazionale_Villa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down