JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club statement

+5
Tilton
villainies
Reddi!
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
QBVILLA
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Club statement Empty Club statement

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:57 am

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~2377606,00.html

Excellent bit of editing there when talking about Orange bollocks' CV.No mention of the relegation of Hibs or the two relegations with Blues.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Club statement Empty Re: Club statement

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 am

Some right fickle stnuc around as well, the amount who suddenly support him and being all self righteous about those who don't.

twats Mad

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:18 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Some right fickle stnuc around as well, the amount who suddenly support him and being all self righteous about those who don't.

twats Mad

Spot on.I can honestly say it's got feck all to do with him coming from the Blues.If he'd done well there we'd be fecking gloating about it.
Anyway, thats it he's manager or our club.I was still a Villa fan with that Frog cnut as gaffer and that aint going to change now we've got McMinge
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:23 am

QBVILLA wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Some right fickle stnuc around as well, the amount who suddenly support him and being all self righteous about those who don't.

twats Mad

Spot on.I can honestly say it's got feck all to do with him coming from the Blues.If he'd done well there we'd be fecking gloating about it.
Anyway, thats it he's manager or our club.I was still a Villa fan with that Frog cnut as gaffer and that aint going to change now we've got McMinge

Very Happy Ginge McMinge!! Very Happy
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:42 am

It's done. Nothing to do but continue supporting the club and the new manager. Randy Lerner and Faulkner though have dropped in my estimations badly. This has been a farce from beginning to end, Faulkner clearly hasn't got a clue how to go about appointing a manager for a club like Villa.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:49 am

It must have come as a shock that your owners don't care what you fans think.

So much for Randy and The General being different, eh?

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:28 pm

Tilton wrote:It must have come as a shock that your owners don't care what you fans think.

Randy Lerner is the owner of the club, he makes the decisions. Of course most of us dont agree with the appointment, but he is doing what he considers is the correct decision. Who knows, he may be right and the general may be right in that McLeish may be a good manager with the right backing. Does seem that Lerner will have to back McLeish with big money and if he does that, no complaints from me. McLeish will have to prove he can deal with buying better players than he has been used to the last few years. Gone are the days of signing an unemployed partly retired right back living on a gypo site, for instance Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Tilton wrote:It must have come as a shock that your owners don't care what you fans think.

I'm not so bothered that they don't care what the fans think, you can't make appointments and run a club on the basis of what the fans think. What bugs me is that they clearly hadn't got a plan in place to secure a new manager even though GH was doubtful to return from the moment he was taken ill. Since the official announcement was made the club has lurched from one feck up to another and just because the club haven't been talking doesn;t mean that this process hasn't been a total amateur night mess. We've looked smalltime, desperate and completely unprofessional then had to resort to tapping up the blues to get a manager. Its a joke really, I think Faulkner needs to be ushered out and a football man put in his place to conduct future managerial searches and appointments.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Yes, but it's been a right laugh watching you lot going into meltdown Laughing

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:33 pm

villainies wrote:

I'm not so bothered that they don't care what the fans think, you can't make appointments and run a club on the basis of what the fans think. What bugs me is that they clearly hadn't got a plan in place to secure a new manager even though GH was doubtful to return from the moment he was taken ill. Since the official announcement was made the club has lurched from one feck up to another and just because the club haven't been talking doesn;t mean that this process hasn't been a total amateur night mess. We've looked smalltime, desperate and completely unprofessional then had to resort to tapping up the blues to get a manager. Its a joke really, I think Faulkner needs to be ushered out and a football man put in his place to conduct future managerial searches and appointments.

Perhaps RL needs a few tips in sacking him by e-mail!!

Last edited by Reddi! on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:35 pm

Tilton wrote:Yes, but it's been a right laugh watching you lot going into meltdown Laughing

It was a right laugh watching you lot celebrating at Spuds and then tears at the death Very Happy . I still reckon ginger mcminge was tapped up after the cup final and was told the job was his on condition he got yuour rabble relegated. the man is a genius cheers Embarassed
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:36 pm

villainies wrote:

You can stfu after all the bullshite you have written the last few weeks Tosspot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Tilton wrote:Yes, but it's been a right laugh watching you lot going into meltdown Laughing

It was a right laugh watching you lot celebrating at Spuds and then tears at the death Very Happy . I still reckon ginger mcminge was tapped up after the cup final and was told the job was his on condition he got yuour rabble relegated. the man is a genius cheers Embarassed

Not from what I hear of the shite played down there last season - a couple of mates were in dispair at times.

QB, feck off! Very Happy
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

You can stfu after all the bullshite you have written the last few weeks Tosspot

A bit longer than that Lutes!!
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:01 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

Don't shoot the mesenger dickhead.

New source for next season though chumpy.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:05 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

Messnger my arse, mr billy bullshitter you are Tosspot Tosspot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:12 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

Did you put a bet on? oops! Laughing
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:33 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

No, if I had had a tenner, I would have done though
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:52 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:

Shouldve asked Ringo to borrow you it....

No, if I had had a tenner, I would have done though
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:19 pm

Good post there, Ades scratch
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:17 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Good post there, Ades scratch

He's a stroker innhe
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:22 pm

villainies wrote:

He's a stroker innhe

Racist bully No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:30 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

He's a stroker innhe

Racist bully No

Are you kidding me. You and Greavsie gang up on the poor lad all the time.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:50 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

He's a stroker innhe

Racist bully No

Shocked I am not!
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:53 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

He's a stroker innhe

Racist bully No

Are you kidding me. You and Greavsie gang up on the poor lad all the time.

I dont bully poor ades, I feel sorry for the thick cnut
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next