JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everton Away.

+7
villainies
Bedshammer
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villanfromluton
truevillan
roadoftrinity
villahagler69
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Everton Away. - Page 2 Empty Re: Everton Away.

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:56 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:6 out of 12 points isn't great though, we really need to win the next couple of home games.

It ain't that bad, keep that up over the course of the season and we would have 57 points at the end of it, which is about what most of us expect anyway, last season that would have you finish 7th, a point behind Liverpool.

Beat Newcastle as home and we have had an excellent start.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:14 am

Its not so much the results as the performances I'm concerned about. Everton, Fulham and Wolves all played better than us although in each game we battled for a point. Toon, QPR and Wigan next, we really need an improvement in the way we are playing.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:17 am

villainies wrote:Its not so much the results as the performances I'm concerned about. Everton, Fulham and Wolves all played better than us although in each game we battled for a point. Toon, QPR and Wigan next, we really need an improvement in the way we are playing.

Are you off your tits? We battered Wolves for the majority of the game and Fulham hardly bothered us.Yes we were outplayed at the weekend but that sort of performance last season would've ended in defeat.So in summary, stop your fecking belly aching
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:19 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:Its not so much the results as the performances I'm concerned about. Everton, Fulham and Wolves all played better than us although in each game we battled for a point. Toon, QPR and Wigan next, we really need an improvement in the way we are playing.

Are you off your tits? We battered Wolves for the majority of the game and Fulham hardly bothered us.Yes we were outplayed at the weekend but that sort of performance last season would've ended in defeat.So in summary, stop your fecking belly aching

I agree Villainies is a tnuc.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:21 am

QBVILLA wrote:

We had about 15 good mins in the second half against Wolves and did feck all in the first half. Given saved us against Fulham - are you on the Nzogbia already? Wink
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:26 am

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

We had about 15 good mins in the second half against Wolves and did feck all in the first half. Given saved us against Fulham - are you on the Nzogbia already? Wink

If you managed to get your mush out of your neighbours growler long enough to actually watch the Villa then you'd realise that once again you are chatting utter bilge.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 am

They were two of the most uninspiring performances I've seen since DOL. At least Bazza Bannan looks like he can play a bit.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:55 am

villainies wrote:They were two of the most uninspiring performances I've seen since DOL. At least Bazza Bannan looks like he can play a bit.

Seriously? there are games last season that are far worst.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villainies wrote:They were two of the most uninspiring performances I've seen since DOL. At least Bazza Bannan looks like he can play a bit.

AVFC, I wouldnt bother, he chats so much shite, he knows as much about football as Adrian
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:02 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Sunderland and Wolves at home,Newcastle and Man City away(twice) for starters.Vidal is a plum
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

And there were games under MON which we just as bad if not worse.

In fact, Villainies thought MON was shite and Houllier was the man to take us to the chamions league so we have a chance of doing well under McLeish.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:20 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

And there were games under MON which we just as bad if not worse.

In fact, Villainies thought MON was shite and Houllier was the man to take us to the chamions league so we have a chance of doing well under McLeish.

Shocking considering the money the tnuc spent.

Well you lot can keep deluding yourselves we're playing well. You'll wake up when we play someone half decent.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:24 pm

I see Macdonald has been promoted to a first team coaching role, hope that will improve the attacking side of our game a bit.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:39 pm

villainies wrote:

Well you lot can keep deluding yourselves we're playing well. You'll wake up when we play someone half decent.

Every team has poor games, it was in your response to claiming two games of football were the most uninspiring since DOL was in charge, which even you must admit was one of your more ridiculous statements.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:53 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:

Every team has poor games, it was in your response to claiming two games of football were the most uninspiring since DOL was in charge, which even you must admit was one of your more ridiculous statements.

No, he wont admit he has made yet another howler, I think Villanies is trying to overtake Marky Boy and Ringnob for spouting the most shie on this forum Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:

No, he wont admit he has made yet another howler, I think Villanies is trying to overtake Marky Boy and Ringnob for spouting the most shie on this forum Wink

He still has a long way to go then.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:34 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:

Two goalless draws against Fulham and Wolves! Against Wolves we didn't have one shot on target in the first half. Those two games are right up there in 'shit performances of the last 6 seasons'. Suggest you remove your head from your oversized arse.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:38 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
villainies wrote:

Two goalless draws against Fulham and Wolves! Against Wolves we didn't have one shot on target in the first half. Those two games are right up there in 'shit performances of the last 6 seasons'. Suggest you remove your head from your oversized arse.

I suggest you keep your oversized ego's opinio n to yourself nobrot
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Out of interest, how much of the Fulham game did you actually see to say it's one of the worst performances in the last 6 years?

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:14 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Out of interest, how much of the Fulham game did you actually see to say it's one of the worst performances in the last 6 years?

I watched it on the tinter. Here are a few comments posted after the game. Can you spot yours?

Mccleish the most depressing manager there is. Told ye it would be boring.

Fecking YAWWWWN!
Showed about as much ambition as our American Owner in the transfer market. Tis the shape of things to come.

Sleep oh well............

But unlike last year we didn't create anything except a weak Heskey shot..

For the last 20 mins it was like watching a testimonial, an instantly forgettable game.

As for the game, pretty dull
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Nope which was mine?

I went to the game, I thought first half we did ok, second half we were scared of losing.

If that game is up there on a list with our worst games in the last 6 years, then there are another 50 or so games at least in that list.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Didnt see any of the Fulham game, but surely a draw at there ground on opening day of the season isnt too bad a result. Certainly better than some of the shite seen last season, when we surrendered in games such as Man City and the red scouse shite. Sunderland at home was awful to watch. McLeish seems to have made us harder to beat, as someone mentioned earlier, hopefully Kevin MacDonald can help in getting us better moving forward. N'Zogbia is not up to speed, that will surely come as he is a good player. Not sure about Ireland, will he pull his finger out and bust a gut for the club, doubtful, but McLeish hasnt done a bad job so far IMHO. Other than the Wolves result, I would have taken the other scores.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Going to Everton and getting a point after being behind twice sounds good to me.

Played 4, Won 1, and drawn 3. Not too bad tbh. Still unbeaten.

Newcastle, Bolton, QPR (Trying to get tickets for this one) and Wigan to come next, decent set of fixtures.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:40 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Baines just made it 2-1.

How come you didnt update us when we equalised?

Cause I didn't see the score til after the West Ham game. Wink
Stream went down and saw the Baines penalty when looking for a new one.

what streams you uae Eze send me some please to my inbox....might be different to the ones i have

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2