JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films That Show 'Just Retribution'

+9
ADRIAN_1976
lass
Bully 9
Reddi!
Trig
FrenchSpur
Billy Bonds
Bedshammer
Ringo
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Films That Show 'Just Retribution' Empty Films That Show 'Just Retribution'

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:47 am

I think the best one I have ever seen is 'I Spit On Your Grave'.

Those of you that have seen it, what message did it give you ?

The message it gave me was those bar-stewards did not get half of what they deserved.

Those that have not seen it, the film is well worth a watch and I will give you the website and advice on how to watch the film if you send me a PM.

Sorry mikey & JPA..... You are exempt without parental authorisation or guardian approval from Magoo ,Lass or Bedshammer.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Films That Show 'Just Retribution' Empty Re: Films That Show 'Just Retribution'

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:10 am

That was a bit unfair to bar mikey & JPA from admission from me to this film, so I have one lined up especially for them :-

Jack And The Beanstalk
A fairy tale character who is about to flunk out of fairy tale school, Jack must perform a heroic deed by Monday or fail miserably, just like his father before him. Anxious to make good, Jack sells his C.O.W. (Computer of Wonder) for a handful of magic beans and a mysterious book that records his adventures as he's having them. Accompanied by his sidekick Grayson -- a goose who ate a bean and underwent an amazing transformation -- Jack climbs the magic beanstalk to recover the fabled Harp of Destiny from the evil Giant who lives in the sky. Helping Jack on his perilous quest is the spunky Jillian, a fearless young girl whom Jack meets on his journey -- and who just may have a hidden agenda...
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:11 am

I think it's one of the worst films ever made, I believe it quite rightly went straight to video. It wasn't "Just Retribution", it was a sick excuse to show violent degradation. I normally ignore your posts but this is too much. I bet you had a wank while you watched it.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:19 am

Beds,
You really do underestimate me.
When she got her just revenge, I was thinking of far worse things she could of done especially with the sheriff, and the shot gun.
What she should have done is taken the guy that made her suck the gun, made the sheriff kiss him with a twelve bore shotgun in the place of the rifle she used.
Two birds with one stone.
At the same time, while they were both still awake, she could have still tamed the stallion with her garden shears.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:22 am

You really don't get it, do you? The film should never have been made, it was just a sick excuse for exploitative violence. And do take a look at what you just wrote, ffs. You've just proved my point, the film was aimed at people like you. Fecking pervert.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 am

I do not see the film as any sort of perversion.
Yes the characters involved were definitely perverted but to actually see the revenge taken was far sweeter.

Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:44 am

Try watchinbg a film called last house on the left then bet that makes that film look tame

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:07 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:Try watchinbg a film called last house on the left then bet that makes that film look tame

The question ought to be.... why would you want to ??

Secondly as Beds says why do they make these films if not for some kind of perversion ??

Last edited by FrenchSpur on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:15 pm

Bedshammer wrote:You really don't get it, do you? The film should never have been made, it was just a sick excuse for exploitative violence. And do take a look at what you just wrote, ffs. You've just proved my point, the film was aimed at people like you. Fecking pervert.

Wow Beds dont mince your words girl,just tell it how it is mate...fucking brill.. Very Happy

3-3 today

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:41 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Try watching a film called last house on the left then bet that makes that film look tame

Secondly as Beds says why do they make these films if not for some kind of perversion ??

Well why not....just because they are not every body's taste , That does not automatically make them perverted in anyway.
Thw wife down loaded it more or less coz of the tittle ...But when i watched it i just found it facinating...

When there was killing there residents of the house one by one,,,,the last one to die asked them why us, why would you sick fucks want to do this...And their reply was Because you was the last house on the left no other reason.....

It was no worse than Texas chain saw massacre....of Friday the 13th...it just depends on how you view them...

It dont make me pervetted or a sick ,,,

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Try watching a film called last house on the left then bet that makes that film look tame

Well why not....just because they are not every body's taste , That does not automatically make them perverted in anyway.
Thw wife down loaded it more or less coz of the tittle ...But when i watched it i just found it facinating...

When there was killing there residents of the house one by one,,,,the last one to die asked them why us, why would you sick fucks want to do this...And their reply was Because you was the last house on the left no other reason.....

It was no worse than Texas chain saw massacre....of Friday the 13th...it just depends on how you view them...

Well watching people die in a gratuitousness way is not a normal thing. It can be labelled a perversion.

I wouldnt stop you watching it if thats what you want to do, its your choice. I do think that these films do have an effect on young minds.

The idea that killing is fun seems to be finding traction among the gangs out there they dont seem to have many limits to their actions these days.

and if your wife likes tittles then what is she doing with you ?
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:47 pm

I like "The Little House on The Prairie" not my cup of tea is all this blood flying around,Chainsaws,arms and legs fucking flying off everywhere,i like a nice story line,like grandfathers dog has got lost,then it got found,but it was stuck on a ledge with a brocken leg no worries though as Jonboy gets lowered down on a rope and collects the little frightened mut in his arms, then they all go back home have a good meal kiss each other,before going to bed,then they shout goodnight to everyone all individual like,now that is some film,not a chain saw in sight as they hadnt been invented at that point in time,, Laughing

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:20 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Well watching people die in a gratuitousness way is not a normal thing. It can be labelled a perversion.

I wouldnt stop you watching it if thats what you want to do, its your choice. I do think that these films do have an effect on young minds.

The idea that killing is fun seems to be finding traction among the gangs out there they dont seem to have many limits to their actions these days.

and if your wife likes tittles then what is she doing with you ?

I think the last house on the left was the first so called horror film i have watched in ages...there are loads more out there...but i do prefer a film with a story line or a film actually based on facts n truths

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:14 pm

This has all turned to total bullshit.

Right... !
Let me get something clear here....... I am NOT a pervert or anywhere near that category.

Next........
I have just about had enough of a certain snidey cow on here with her remarks.

YES!!!
I could well be facing a permanent ban but I will stand my ground when I am being accused of being a perverted wanker.

If I get permanently banned by a gobby cow that knows **** all about me.......... SO BE IT!

Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Trig wrote:I like "The Little House on The Prairie" not my cup of tea is all this blood flying around,Chainsaws,arms and legs fucking flying off everywhere,i like a nice story line,like grandfathers dog has got lost,then it got found,but it was stuck on a ledge with a brocken leg no worries though as Jonboy gets lowered down on a rope and collects the little frightened mut in his arms, then they all go back home have a good meal kiss each other,before going to bed,then they shout goodnight to everyone all individual like,now that is some film,not a chain saw in sight as they hadnt been invented at that point in time,, Laughing

FFS, dont go into the Walton Mountains saw shed and try to sit down ! What a Face
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:56 pm

I dont think you will get a ban. But I do think that the language maybe a bit on the strong side....

Although I do agree with the sentiments about the films
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:26 pm

Frenchie,
Could you please explain to me where you think MY language is too strong when a Moderator accused me of having a WANK ?

Bedshammer wrote:I think it's one of the worst films ever made, I believe it quite rightly went straight to video. It wasn't "Just Retribution", it was a sick excuse to show violent degradation. I normally ignore your posts but this is too much. I bet you had a wank while you watched it.

Last edited by Ringo on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Ringo wrote:Frenchie,
Could you please explain to me where you think MY language is too strong when a Moderator accused me of having a WANK ?

I didnt say you in particular.. Should have been a new paragraph I guess
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:35 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:I dont think you will get a ban. But I do think that the language maybe a bit on the strong side....

FrenchSpur wrote:
Ringo wrote:Frenchie,

I didnt say you in particular.. Should have been a new paragraph I guess

So please explain to me how your comment is not aimed at me ?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:38 pm

Ringo wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:I dont think you will get a ban. But I do think that the language maybe a bit on the strong side....

So please explain to me how your comment is not aimed at me ?

I was actually talking about the language in general in the thread. But as I said I dont think you personally will get a ban.

I do think there has been some unnecessary language here. Whoever said it
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Now I do not get it........
What bad language apart from the moderator using the word 'WANK' ?
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:14 pm

Ringo wrote:This has all turned to total bullshit.

Right... !
Let me get something clear here....... I am NOT a pervert or anywhere near that category.

Next........
I have just about had enough of a certain snidey cow on here with her remarks.

YES!!!
I could well be facing a permanent ban but I will stand my ground when I am being accused of being a perverted wanker.

If I get permanently banned by a gobby cow that knows **** all about me.......... SO BE IT!

This has nothing to do with you being banned. You seem to equate sadistic revenge with just retribution. I find that perverted. You asked what we thought, I told you, if you don't like it, don't ask. That doesn't make me snide or gobby, but I am quite certain.

Last edited by Bedshammer on Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:17 pm

PS.
I'm not a moderator. I'm admin.
And I didn't call you a wanker, I said you probably had a wank over that putrid film. Please don't twist my words.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

For those that haven't seen the film,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Spit_on_Your_Grave

Enjoy
Rolling Eyes
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Ringo wrote:Now I do not get it........
What bad language apart from the moderator using the word 'WANK' ?

And incidentally, I'm not Voldemort. You can use my name.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next