JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Films That Show 'Just Retribution'

+9
ADRIAN_1976
lass
Bully 9
Reddi!
Trig
FrenchSpur
Billy Bonds
Bedshammer
Ringo
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Films That Show 'Just Retribution' - Page 2 Empty Re: Films That Show 'Just Retribution'

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Bedshammer wrote:For those that haven't seen the film,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Spit_on_Your_Grave

Enjoy
Rolling Eyes

The remake sounds even better, by the way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Films That Show 'Just Retribution' - Page 2 Empty Re: Films That Show 'Just Retribution'

Post  Reddi! Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Try watching a film called last house on the left then bet that makes that film look tame

The question ought to be.... why would you want to ??

Secondly as Beds says why do they make these films if not for some kind of perversion ??

Well why not....just because they are not every body's taste , That does not automatically make them perverted in anyway.
Thw wife down loaded it more or less coz of the tittle ...But when i watched it i just found it facinating...

When there was killing there residents of the house one by one,,,,the last one to die asked them why us, why would you sick fucks want to do this...And their reply was Because you was the last house on the left no other reason.....

It was no worse than Texas chain saw massacre....of Friday the 13th...it just depends on how you view them...

It dont make me pervetted or a sick ,,,

I've never thought of you as a pervett, Mark.
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:22 am

Ringo wrote:This has all turned to total bullshit.

Right... !
Let me get something clear here....... I am NOT a pervert or anywhere near that category.

Next........
I have just about had enough of a certain snidey cow on here with her remarks.

YES!!!
I could well be facing a permanent ban but I will stand my ground when I am being accused of being a perverted wanker.

If I get permanently banned by a gobby cow that knows **** all about me.......... SO BE IT!

Laughing

Chomp!
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:24 am

Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:Try watching a film called last house on the left then bet that makes that film look tame

Secondly as Beds says why do they make these films if not for some kind of perversion ??

Well why not....just because they are not every body's taste , That does not automatically make them perverted in anyway.
Thw wife down loaded it more or less coz of the tittle ...But when i watched it i just found it facinating...

When there was killing there residents of the house one by one,,,,the last one to die asked them why us, why would you sick fucks want to do this...And their reply was Because you was the last house on the left no other reason.....

It was no worse than Texas chain saw massacre....of Friday the 13th...it just depends on how you view them...

Yr right iant a pervett,,,but iam a pervert.....I love nothing better than watching perverted sicko films whilst sitting in the corner having multiple wanks and drinking strong lager...whilst snorting the odd line of coke and taking sum gunja , And then boasting to every one in the world how i got a blowie and smshed the wifes back doors in,,,and thats just on a monday morning,,,it gets even better by friday night

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:33 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

Yr right iant a pervett,,,but iam a pervert.....I love nothing better than watching perverted sicko films whilst sitting in the corner having multiple wanks and drinking strong lager...whilst snorting the odd line of coke and taking sum gunja , And then boasting to every one in the world how i got a blowie and smshed the wifes back doors in,,,and thats just on a monday morning,,,it gets even better by friday night

Whatever floats your boat, Marky.
Reddi!
Reddi!

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:38 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

And there was i thinking,wow! there isnt many people with as much going on in there life as you Dan,then i go and read this !!!!,Oh ffs what a sheltered life i have Rolling Eyes thank god i still go to Sunday School "Rock of Ages" Aaah they dont write em like that anymore.. Very Happy Laughing

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:32 am

Trig wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Reddi! wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
FrenchSpur wrote:

And there was i thinking,wow! there isnt many people with as much going on in there life as you Dan,then i go and read this !!!!,Oh ffs what a sheltered life i have Rolling Eyes thank god i still go to Sunday School "Rock of Ages" Aaah they dont write em like that anymore.. Very Happy Laughing

Suspect
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Trig Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:42 am

Just trying to be funny Bully mate,it dont seem to have worked..i dont go to bloody Sunday School Rolling Eyes . Laughing Laughing

Trig

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:59 am

Trig wrote:Just trying to be funny Bully mate,it dont seem to have worked..i dont go to bloody Sunday School Rolling Eyes . Laughing Laughing

It WAS funny Trig! thats what i meant.......... Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:29 am

Can't say I like to watch any slash/gore/cut them up movies, it's an individuals choice. A lot of people I know have seen the human centipede and are looking forward to the sequel, can't say I am or impressed with the makers story choice of movie, but it's their choice and their mind. H P Lovecraft books and movies are the ones I mostly avoid after seeing one of his movies and spewing up in the cinema, he's a clever writer and very imaginative and has a huge following I give him that but it's not my cup of tea.

I choose not to watch them and don't judge those who do.
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:38 am

Slash/gore films are fine.. thought both Hostel movies were great.. Saw movies were good too and Reservoir Dogs is gorey in places but a brilliant film..

However brutal rape scenes are a bit too much.. and if someone does enjoy watching them then they are a bit sick in the head..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Slash/gore films are fine.. thought both Hostel movies were great.. Saw movies were good too and Reservoir Dogs is gorey in places but a brilliant film..

However brutal rape scenes are a bit too much.. and if someone does enjoy watching them then they are a bit sick in the head..

All RAPE is brutal no matter how they show it..... and a lot of movies have them and I have seen them including gang rape (lots of men one woman) but I don't think I am sick in watching it and I wouldn't say I enjoyed that particular scene but it's part of the movie)
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:46 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Slash/gore films are fine.. thought both Hostel movies were great.. Saw movies were good too and Reservoir Dogs is gorey in places but a brilliant film..

what about that film with Jodie foster in then, where she gets gang raped, and then with the help of one of the gang leaders sends them all to the nick ...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:47 am

A fella i used to work with used a local pub with his mate on Thursday nights.Over time they got talking to the landlady who ended up offering them a 3some.They took her up on the offer and after closing time went upstairs and set about spitroasting her.Lad was on his vinegar strokes when he was startled by a noise from the wardrobe.He hopped off the bed and opened the wardrobe to find the landlady's fella wanking furiously whilst wearing a cornflake box on his head.Now, I wouldn't consider myself to be a prude but i'd say that was a tad on the perverted side.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:48 am

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:49 am

QBVILLA wrote:

A fella i used to work with used a local pub with his mate on Thursday nights.Over time they got talking to the landlady who ended up offering them a 3some.They took her up on the offer and after closing time went upstairs and set about spitroasting her.Lad was on his vinegar strokes when he was startled by a noise from the wardrobe.He hopped off the bed and opened the wardrobe to find the landlady's fella wanking furiously whilst wearing a cornflake box on his head.Now, I wouldn't consider myself to be a prude but i'd say that was a tad on the perverted side.

Yup so would i ,,,but wearing the corn flake box was a tad ott

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:51 am

QBVILLA wrote:

Didnt know Villanies owned a pub?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:52 am

Good film that Mark is on about, called the Accused.Gotta say though i found the gang rape scene very disturbing.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:53 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Didnt know Villanies owned a pub?

Yes it's called the loggers cabin...and free ale to all tree huggers

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:54 am

QBVILLA wrote:Good film that Mark is on about, called the Accused.Gotta say though i found the gang rape scene very disturbing.

At them time so did i...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:55 am

lass wrote:

All RAPE is brutal no matter how they show it..... and a lot of movies have them and I have seen them including gang rape (lots of men one woman) but I don't think I am sick in watching it and I wouldn't say I enjoyed that particular scene but it's part of the movie)

I never said your sick for watching it.. i said if someone enjoyed graphic scenes like the film Ringo is on about then its a bit sick.. plus most Hollywood films don't show graphic scenes for a reason and if its part of a story line its normally talked about but not shown..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:57 am

QBVILLA wrote:Good film that Mark is on about, called the Accused.Gotta say though i found the gang rape scene very disturbing.

All graphic rape scenes are disturbing.. its why most films stay away from them.. that was a great film but like you say that scene doesn't sit right..

Moving away from film.. I personally think rape which is pre meditated should be life in prison..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
lass wrote:

I never said your sick for watching it.. i said if someone enjoyed graphic scenes like the film Ringo is on about then its a bit sick.. plus most Hollywood films don't show graphic scenes for a reason and if its part of a story line its normally talked about but not shown..

Only Rapists/murderers themselves enjoy these type of scenes and I wouldn't call them sick as that's knocking people who are genuinely sick/poorly but I would say they are definitely disturbed.
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:59 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

All graphic rape scenes are disturbing.. its why most films stay away from them.. that was a great film but like you say that scene doesn't sit right..

Moving away from film.. I personally think rape which is pre meditated should be life in prison..

And chemically t´balls removed

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  lass Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:00 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

And chemically t´balls removed

No noooooooo just let me at them with a sharp knife, better still a rusty blunt one
lass
lass
Da Boss's Wench

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next