JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difficult game at Upton Park

+4
Bedshammer
villanfromluton
jak
jpr60
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Difficult game at Upton Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Difficult game at Upton Park

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm

That first goal shows why Robert Green is not a top keeper, he has given away a few already this season
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:2-0 is harsh, but we can't seem to keep the fecking ball.

thats coz we are shite

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:55 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:We always seem to play well against your lot, and always go down to either a bit of brilliance or a bit of bad luck. Nethertheless hoping for a good game as always, and a win to kick start the Hammer's season. :cheers emote:

HOW WAS THAT NOT A FECKING PENALTY?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:59 pm

That was!
What a fecking game. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:13 pm

2-0, and you fcuked it up! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:51 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:We always seem to play well against your lot, and always go down to either a bit of brilliance or a bit of bad luck. Nethertheless hoping for a good game as always, and a win to kick start the Hammer's season. :cheers emote:

simply because the ref fucked up , two clear cut penalties and only one given .
And why was parker sent off for , that was never a second yellow card fair challenge.

Ref ruined that game espec the last 1/3 , wnger was lucky to escape with a draw

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Wenger seems to think he was hard done by

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_5652250,00.html

suprised he saw it myself
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

simply because the ref fucked up , two clear cut penalties and only one given .
And why was parker sent off for , that was never a second yellow card fair challenge.

Ref ruined that game espec the last 1/3 , wnger was lucky to escape with a draw

We were unlucky with regards to the first penalty shout and the Collison disallowed goal was very dubious indeed. However, 2-2 was a fair result.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:17 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Wenger seems to think he was hard done by

What the **** is he talking about? The ref might as well have pulled on an Arsenal shirt and joined it. He was shocking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm

if the was was not such a penis wh would have had 2 penalties and wh would have won , but tbh with 20 mins to go , should i walk the dog or should i put myself through another 20 mins of pain...glad i did now...that ref = wankster

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:45 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:

if the was was not such a penis wh would have had 2 penalties and wh would have won , but tbh with 20 mins to go , should i walk the dog or should i put myself through another 20 mins of pain...glad i did now...that ref = wankster

Can you post this in English please
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:58 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:

Can you post this in English please

ref's a tnuc....and your'e a fat tnuc...and qb's a thick tnuc....and phil's a stupid tnuc....oh and my dog's a hungry tnuc Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:19 pm

Thanks for explaining that
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Actually, the referee wasn't too bad compared to Martin Atkinson last week. He really was shocking. There's work still to be done but I don't think we did at all badly today - well done West Ham!
But I think there was a sniper in the crowd - the Arsenal players were going down right, left and centre. It was like the Killing Fields.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:27 pm

just seen the highlight and your right, blatent penalty for Upsons handball in the area

Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:28 pm

Those highlights are fcuking awful. Make it look like we were battered all game when we matched them for the entire 90 minutes. Not to mention not showing a disallowed goal..

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Those highlights are fcuking awful. Make it look like we were battered all game when we matched them for the entire 90 minutes. Not to mention not showing a disallowed goal..

thats pretty normal I think, plenty of times ive watched MOTD hoping to see this and that from matches and thier not shown. Must remember from highlights that you only see a few mins from a 90min game, about 3% of the actual action.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:35 pm

They're STILL all wanking over Arsenal. Star fcuked.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Arsenal were poor today IMO. Spector did a great job on Arshavin along with Parker on Fabregas. Zola got the tactics spot on

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:52 am

At 2-0 I thought Arsenal were going to push on and get 4 or 5.fair play to Zola for making positive changes.IMO both keepers were poor.Parker's sending off was disgraceful.Arsenal should've had a penalty for Upson's handball and West Ham should've had another when Gallas chopped down Parker.That game summed up why Arsenal won't win the league.They should've turned the screw, the same way Chelsea did against blackburn but allowed WH back into it.I'll stick by my prediction that WH will finish closer to the bottom 6 than the top 6.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:46 pm

QBVILLA wrote:At 2-0 I thought Arsenal were going to push on and get 4 or 5.fair play to Zola for making positive changes.IMO both keepers were poor.Parker's sending off was disgraceful.Arsenal should've had a penalty for Upson's handball and West Ham should've had another when Gallas chopped down Parker.That game summed up why Arsenal won't win the league.They should've turned the screw, the same way Chelsea did against blackburn but allowed WH back into it.I'll stick by my prediction that WH will finish closer to the bottom 6 than the top 6.

A fair assessment, QB.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:00 pm

i wish we could "like" peoples posts on here like on Facebook.....this thread has classic moments

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Hello, I'm back - missed me eh?
The match. Have to say that was the worst West Ham team I can remember. I know, I know, we only managed a draw but really, West Ham, particularly in the first half were atrocious. The sole exception was Cole who made a nuisance of himself the full 90-odd minutes. We should have run up four or five (and that's our problem). OK second half West Ham came into it (well, they had to really, they weren't on the pitch in the first half) and Zola's changes made some difference but even then we weren't gonna concede in open play. The two goals we did concede were bad, from our point of view but IMO the free-kick shouldn't have been given - Hines (was it?) ran straight into Diaby, they both went down and the ref gave it the crowds way - good take and poor hand from Don Vito, goal. I don't see how we conceded a pen but again the player collapsed and the ref blew (for the crowd?). If you saw the previous appeal for a pen in slo-mo it was clearly a dive by Parker so he could have received his second yellow for simulation.
A poor day out for us but, seriously, I'd be worried if I was a Hammer. Your support certainly helped you gain something from the match but I truly didn't see much there to be optimistic about.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:25 pm

What game were you watching jpr? The difference between the teams in the first half was Rob Green's keeping and West Ham's final ball. As for this being a poor team, well that's simply not true. It's the best team we've had since the season we finished 5th, and some of the kids coming through are very similar to Redknapps batch.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:36 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:What game were you watching jpr? The difference between the teams in the first half was Rob Green's keeping and West Ham's final ball. As for this being a poor team, well that's simply not true. It's the best team we've had since the season we finished 5th, and some of the kids coming through are very similar to Redknapps batch.

I can only tell it as I saw it - the first half you were nowhere. We were walking around with the ball and you weren't even able to keep up, let alone claim it. Cole was your only player who was difficult - for the rest I'd say that was the weakest West Ham team I can remember seeing. Second half you improved - you had to and of course as a Hammer you'll be well chuffed to get a draw (yes, and we deserved to drop points cos we should've hit 5 in the first half alone) but your defence was shaky, your full-backs non-existant and even with Parker in midfield you weren't at all in control.
Frankly I was disappointed with the first half cos there was no competition and we were only 2-0 up and, of course disappointed with the way the game turned out but refereeing decisions aside it was more our undoing than your doing, IMO.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next