JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spain are fcuked

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spain are fcuked Empty Spain are fcuked

Post  villainies Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:44 am

Last 16...Portugal
QF.........Italy
SF.........Germany/Argentina

they could lose any of those.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Spain are fcuked Empty Re: Spain are fcuked

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:45 am

Germany will give them a game, but they should steamroll the others.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:12 am

I'm not so sure about Spain, they have a long and distinguished history of great players and fecking it up. That is three very intense games to get to the final, if its them we get - Milan the assholes. cheers
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:44 am

villainies wrote:Last 16...Portugal
QF.........Italy

Yeh but you look at their team and they stand out above all of them, it will be a Brazil v Spain final no worries.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Brazil I can see beating us if the Dutch don't do us a favour but Spain I reckon are in for a rough ride. Italy and Germany know how to beat sides like Spain.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Italy are far too old to compete this year. Spain will toy with them.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:01 pm

villainies wrote:I'm not so sure about Spain, they have a long and distinguished history of great players and fecking it up. That is three very intense games to get to the final, if its them we get - Milan the assholes. cheers

WTF have you been drinking today Very Happy

Spain had a history of that untill the smashed everyone in the Euro Championship.. They will be very confident and have players who to me wont freeze.. Ineista Xavi Torres Villa etc
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villainies wrote:I'm not so sure about Spain, they have a long and distinguished history of great players and fecking it up. That is three very intense games to get to the final, if its them we get - Milan the assholes. cheers

Spain had a history of that untill the smashed everyone in the Euro Championship.. They will be very confident and have players who to me wont freeze.. Ineista Xavi Torres Villa etc

penalties in the QF against Italy i remember
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:09 pm

So in a tournament they were favourite for and known as flappers they got taken top penalties but kept there nerve to win and go on to lift the trophy.. yes flappers indeed cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QF.........Italy

Yeh but you look at their team and they stand out above all of them, it will be a Brazil v Spain final no worries.

Well i still say Argentina, best players in the world in one hit, on that alone its a fair bet.

Problem with Spain as mentioned they are prone to underperforming, and they've done it more than once, its like an England with penalty shoot out thing, Brazil will always figure, I think Portugal will be the surprise package and come through very strong but for me Argentina, the only thing that can phuk it for the Argies is Maradona...big ego.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:26 pm

villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

You must be pissed, Mal, dont waste your breath on him Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:33 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

You must be pissed, Mal, dont waste your breath on him Rolling Eyes

Argentina squad:

Mariano Andújar
1 G Diego Pozo
22 G Sergio Romero
4 D Nicolás Burdisso
12 D Ariel Garce
6 D Gabriel Heinze
15 D Nicolás Otamendi
3 D Clemente Rodríguez
13 D Walter Samuel
5 M Mario Bolatti
2 M Martín Demichelis
7 M Ángel Di María
17 M Jonás Gutiérrez
14 M Javier Mascherano
23 M Javier Pastore
20 M Maxi Rodríguez
8 M Juan Sebastián Verón
16 F Sergio Agüero
9 F Gonzalo Higuaín
10 F Lionel Messi
19 F Diego Milito
18 F Martín Palermo
11 F Carlos Tévez

You can only admire the quality there.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:38 pm

I agree forward wise Mal, not so sure about their defensive qualities mind. I agree with you totally about Spain, Villainies talks shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I agree forward wise Mal, not so sure about their defensive qualities mind. I agree with you totally about Spain, Villainies talks shite

Luton: Maradona said the same as yourself, he thinks if there is a weakness its the back 4, Spain have always flattered to deceive and its not the first time they have gone to a world cup with some outstanding players only to fade and go out.

Portugal, I think they would be a good bet (odds and all) for a semi final place.

Germany IMO will always be there.

France, you just don't know.

Brazil..........have to say they looked ordinary to me v England, but they always come good, certainly semi final standard.

I think England will have to win there group or face Germany assuming they win there group and England finish 2nd, chances are we win the group and play Ghana or Serbia, IMO every bit as difficult as some of the games that Spain face as mentioned by Villainies i think, later in the competition, none of its easy lets face it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
QF.........Italy

The problem for Spain is the fact IMO they have an awkward group.

Chile are no pushovers, Uruguay couldn't overcome them,, they beat Paraguay, hammered Colombia, beat Argentina only Brazil took them to the cleaners in there group qualification, they have a player in Matias Fernandez who is up there with the top players in midfield, very skilfull player and he's not the only one.

Switzerland: Everybody always rights them of which is madness because for one thing they have one of the best minds in football in charge, Ottmar Hitzfeld, he could put 11 girls out there and they would acquit themselves suitably. Even Honduras could throw up a few surprises.

Unlike England IMO Spain have no meal ticket through to the next round thats for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:14 pm

Mal, I am not at all sure about this, but heard on radio yesterday that half the squad were total novices
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Mal, I am not at all sure about this, but heard on radio yesterday that half the squad were total novices

Not heard that Lutes, for me its a process of illimination and what your left with, narrow the top teams down to the star players, the world class players, how many they have and it becomes self evident who will be there at the end.

Argentina, World class players in most area's.

Spain: probably the best natural midfield player in the world in Xavi Hernandez

Brazil, Where do you start.

I really do believe this will be a final stages that will be based on the Latinos and the tight passing free flowing one/first touch game that unfortunately England will struggle with, i would also say we are far far to relient on one player.

Another point about Spain, the manager that won them the European Championship is not the manager they have now, Vincent Del Bosque is now there man.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:31 pm

I would have to put Brazil, followed by Spain as favourites. After that, I would say Holland and England had as good a chance as any
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:36 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I would have to put Brazil, followed by Spain as favourites. After that, I would say Holland and England had as good a chance as any

Im going with...

Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, with Argentina v Brazil final.

Semi Final and outsiders for final, Holland Germany Italy......maybe England maybe France.

Argentina v Brazil 2010 world cup final........................

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:56 pm

Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I would have to put Brazil, followed by Spain as favourites. After that, I would say Holland and England had as good a chance as any

Im going with...

Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, with Argentina v Brazil final.

Semi Final and outsiders for final, Holland Germany Italy......maybe England maybe France.

Argentina v Brazil 2010 world cup final........................

Mal how much do you want to bet that those teams wont be the semi finalists

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:45 am

villanfromluton wrote:I agree forward wise Mal, not so sure about their defensive qualities mind. I agree with you totally about Spain, Villainies talks shite

what are you chatting about?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:39 am

villainies wrote:

what are you chatting about?

I think Spain are not fucked, disagreeing with you slaphead
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:01 am

Spain have thrown there underachiever tag away.. how cna anyone question it now after ther won Euro 2008??

Puyol..Xavi..Ineista..Torres..Villa.. none seem like flappers and have played in big crunch game and kept there nerve..

Brazil dont look ordinary at all.. they have the best keeper.. brilliant defense and a two very good holding players.. will be extremely tough to beat.. allowing Robinhio Kaka Elano and Fibiano to get on with it.. only problem they may have is that besides Fabiano they dont have a striker..

Portugal for me wont do anything.. rubbish manager..no strikers and rely heavily on Ronaldo.. they have greta natural talent and if they click who knows but judging by what have been seen since Quieroz has been manager think they could struggle..

Argentina are a mystery.. excellent front line great winger in Di Mario.. but they will play with four CBs in defense ( Oneil mustve had words with Marradonna! ) there central midfield looks weak too.. Veron is really old and they rely heavily on him.. not to have Riquelme in your squad but play Guietierez from the start is a crime in itself! But when you have Messi Tevez Di Maria Higuain Aguerro and Millito to choose form upfront then you will always stand a chance..

Holland have a brilliant attacking line up.. Van Der Vaart Roben Sneijder De Jong in midefield and Van Persie leading the line looks deadly!! Shame there defence is rubbsih ( except maybe van der weil) and none of them play in the champs lge..

France look disjointed under that knob and noone is talking about Italy which is strange..

As for us.. if a so called Wayne Rooney can come to the party we can do wel.. would be nice to reach the semi's atleast...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 am

Agree with most of what you've said there, Ades. Italy are basically the same team that won it in 2006, but 4 years older. Can't see them doing well at all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:36 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Spain have thrown there underachiever tag away.. how cna anyone question it now after ther won Euro 2008??

Puyol..Xavi..Ineista..Torres..Villa.. none seem like flappers and have played in big crunch game and kept there nerve..

Brazil dont look ordinary at all.. they have the best keeper.. brilliant defense and a two very good holding players.. will be extremely tough to beat.. allowing Robinhio Kaka Elano and Fibiano to get on with it.. only problem they may have is that besides Fabiano they dont have a striker..

Portugal for me wont do anything.. rubbish manager..no strikers and rely heavily on Ronaldo.. they have greta natural talent and if they click who knows but judging by what have been seen since Quieroz has been manager think they could struggle..

Argentina are a mystery.. excellent front line great winger in Di Mario.. but they will play with four CBs in defense ( Oneil mustve had words with Marradonna! ) there central midfield looks weak too.. Veron is really old and they rely heavily on him.. not to have Riquelme in your squad but play Guietierez from the start is a crime in itself! But when you have Messi Tevez Di Maria Higuain Aguerro and Millito to choose form upfront then you will always stand a chance..

Holland have a brilliant attacking line up.. Van Der Vaart Roben Sneijder De Jong in midefield and Van Persie leading the line looks deadly!! Shame there defence is rubbsih ( except maybe van der weil) and none of them play in the champs lge..

France look disjointed under that knob and noone is talking about Italy which is strange..

As for us.. if a so called Wayne Rooney can come to the party we can do wel.. would be nice to reach the semi's atleast...

Ades: Absolutley agree about Riquelme, probably the best passer of a ball in the game today even at 31 and thats why i said about Maradona's ego, Riquelme is very outspoken so Maradona would see him as an afront to his own god like legend, that could cost him.

Don't agree about Brazil and Portugal and although i think Spain are there or there abouts, i don't think they will win it and Spain have only dropped there reputation in 1 competition, 1 swallow doesn't make a spring that's for definite, Spain can cave they are legendry for it so i don't agree with that and again i say they are in an awkward group after which they could hit one top side after another, if Spain win this, they will have to be be truly exceptional.

Agree about Holland although i don't think they are strong enough so i say again IMO Argentina are the force to be reckoned with, they are an unknown quantity, haven't peaked, if they hit this tournament running IMO no one will touch them with the players they have, I predict Higuain will be the new world player after this tournament, then put alongside him Tevez, Messi, Militio and a good few others ( don't think Veron will figure) and you have an exceptional side.

We will see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next