JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spain are fcuked

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Spain are fcuked - Page 3 Empty Re: Spain are fcuked

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:anyway what I'm actually trying to say Mal is that your selection of semi finalists is an impossibility, one of Portugal or Brazil will face Spain in the second round if they all progress from thier groups.

My bet is on it being Portugal v Spain, and portugal will be out nice and early.

AV: scratch I don't get that.

Do you get it now Mal Spin

Yes i do get it, but i presumed Spain would qualify in a different position. I was also pointing out a whole selection of sides that would make the semi and saying that i thought the final would be Brazil v Argentina.

Strangely enough everybody was saying to me at the start naaaa Argentina wasn't good enough, look at how they have qualified causing me to point out, no different, always do just enough, now everybody is saying Argentina, for me there is 1 side that can definitely stuff Argentina....the Germans, i would never have said that but looking at how they dealt so professionally with England was scary, they literally scored on demand, it like someone gave an instruction " OK when the keeper has it, long ball up field, counter, midfielder into striker and goal please, thank you and goodnight.........Oh we want that 4 times please". they say time is a great healer, the more i think about that game the more ridiculous it becomes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:40 pm

Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:anyway what I'm actually trying to say Mal is that your selection of semi finalists is an impossibility, one of Portugal or Brazil will face Spain in the second round if they all progress from thier groups.

My bet is on it being Portugal v Spain, and portugal will be out nice and early.

Yes i do get it, but i presumed Spain would qualify in a different position. I was also pointing out a whole selection of sides that would make the semi and saying that i thought the final would be Brazil v Argentina.

Strangely enough everybody was saying to me at the start naaaa Argentina wasn't good enough, look at how they have qualified causing me to point out, no different, always do just enough, now everybody is saying Argentina, for me there is 1 side that can definitely stuff Argentina....the Germans, i would never have said that but looking at how they dealt so professionally with England was scary, they literally scored on demand, it like someone gave an instruction " OK when the keeper has it, long ball up field, counter, midfielder into striker and goal please, thank you and goodnight.........Oh we want that 4 times please". they say time is a great healer, the more i think about that game the more ridiculous it becomes.

You thought they would finish 2nd in a group with Switzerland and Hondurous in it? Shocked Either way they then would of had to play Brazil.

Oh and I said the Argentina team on paper was excellent Tease

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:45 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:

You thought they would finish 2nd in a group with Switzerland and Hondurous in it? Shocked Either way they then would of had to play Brazil.

Oh and I said the Argentina team on paper was excellent Tease

Basketball I never said you didn't Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:04 pm

Who started this thread Tosspot

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:17 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Who started this thread Tosspot

Whoever it was is a dopey fceker, must be either Ades or villainies
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:08 pm

Told Villanies that Spain arent flappers.. they just won the Euros and have big name players winning titles and Champs lge..

But he would rather compare them to past Spain teams who have nothign to do with Xavi Iniesta Villa and co.. Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Its funny when you read this thread that Mal actually tipped an Argentina v Brazil final.. affraid

Villanies thought Spain wuld flap it..

Me and AVFC thought Spain or Brazil would win it..

QB just said 'it'll be shit'

And last but not least.. Lutes chatted bollox Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:29 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Its funny when you read this thread that Mal actually tipped an Argentina v Brazil final.. affraid

Villanies thought Spain wuld flap it..

Me and AVFC thought Spain or Brazil would win it..

QB just said 'it'll be shit'

And last but not least.. Lutes chatted bollox Very Happy

I was fecking right though wasn't I?
Oh and Villainies, you sonny are a tit Tosspot
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:37 am

Sleep they deserved it but feck me it was tedious. All that possession, all those great players and 4 x 1-0 in a row.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:03 am

villainies wrote: Sleep they deserved it but feck me it was tedious. All that possession, all those great players and 4 x 1-0 in a row.

Shocked
At last, sense Shocked
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3