JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spain are fcuked

+2
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
villainies
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Spain are fcuked - Page 2 Empty Re: Spain are fcuked

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:39 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I would have to put Brazil, followed by Spain as favourites. After that, I would say Holland and England had as good a chance as any

Im going with...

Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, with Argentina v Brazil final.

Semi Final and outsiders for final, Holland Germany Italy......maybe England maybe France.

Argentina v Brazil 2010 world cup final........................

Mal how much do you want to bet that those teams wont be the semi finalists

Which ones Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:49 am

mal - Maradona says Guitierrez and Veron are his two best players. That's why I don't think they'll do well, he's fecking clueless.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am

Malachite wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Spain have thrown there underachiever tag away.. how cna anyone question it now after ther won Euro 2008??

Puyol..Xavi..Ineista..Torres..Villa.. none seem like flappers and have played in big crunch game and kept there nerve..

Brazil dont look ordinary at all.. they have the best keeper.. brilliant defense and a two very good holding players.. will be extremely tough to beat.. allowing Robinhio Kaka Elano and Fibiano to get on with it.. only problem they may have is that besides Fabiano they dont have a striker..

Portugal for me wont do anything.. rubbish manager..no strikers and rely heavily on Ronaldo.. they have greta natural talent and if they click who knows but judging by what have been seen since Quieroz has been manager think they could struggle..

Argentina are a mystery.. excellent front line great winger in Di Mario.. but they will play with four CBs in defense ( Oneil mustve had words with Marradonna! ) there central midfield looks weak too.. Veron is really old and they rely heavily on him.. not to have Riquelme in your squad but play Guietierez from the start is a crime in itself! But when you have Messi Tevez Di Maria Higuain Aguerro and Millito to choose form upfront then you will always stand a chance..

Holland have a brilliant attacking line up.. Van Der Vaart Roben Sneijder De Jong in midefield and Van Persie leading the line looks deadly!! Shame there defence is rubbsih ( except maybe van der weil) and none of them play in the champs lge..

France look disjointed under that knob and noone is talking about Italy which is strange..

As for us.. if a so called Wayne Rooney can come to the party we can do wel.. would be nice to reach the semi's atleast...

Ades: Absolutley agree about Riquelme, probably the best passer of a ball in the game today even at 31 and thats why i said about Maradona's ego, Riquelme is very outspoken so Maradona would see him as an afront to his own god like legend, that could cost him.

Don't agree about Brazil and Portugal and although i think Spain are there or there abouts, i don't think they will win it and Spain have only dropped there reputation in 1 competition, 1 swallow doesn't make a spring that's for definite, Spain can cave they are legendry for it so i don't agree with that and again i say they are in an awkward group after which they could hit one top side after another, if Spain win this, they will have to be be truly exceptional.

Agree about Holland although i don't think they are strong enough so i say again IMO Argentina are the force to be reckoned with, they are an unknown quantity, haven't peaked, if they hit this tournament running IMO no one will touch them with the players they have, I predict Higuain will be the new world player after this tournament, then put alongside him Tevez, Messi, Militio and a good few others ( don't think Veron will figure) and you have an exceptional side.

We will see.

But this generation hasnt caved thats the point.. wat happened 10/20/30 years ago wont have a bearing with this team. thye have broken there duck and the pressure is off.. saying that there route is a difficult one Laughing

Also.. MAGOO.. are we not doing a worldcup sweepstake??
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:mal - Maradona says Guitierrez and Veron are his two best players. That's why I don't think they'll do well, he's fecking clueless.

Veron is def starting.. he is the heartbeat of the team in Maradonna's eyes..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:54 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:mal - Maradona says Guitierrez and Veron are his two best players. That's why I don't think they'll do well, he's fecking clueless.

Veron is def starting.. he is the heartbeat of the team in Maradonna's eyes..

As soon as the Argies come across a team with a decent midfielder prepared to follow Veron around all match, they're out. He's got all the pace of Mark after a fishing trip, and needs a couple of touches on the ball before he can play it. Without Veron in the midfield, they've got no-one linking the defence to the attack.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:I would have to put Brazil, followed by Spain as favourites. After that, I would say Holland and England had as good a chance as any

Im going with...

Argentina, Brazil, Portugal, Spain, with Argentina v Brazil final.

Semi Final and outsiders for final, Holland Germany Italy......maybe England maybe France.

Argentina v Brazil 2010 world cup final........................

Mal how much do you want to bet that those teams wont be the semi finalists

Which ones Laughing

Portugal

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:59 pm

anyway what I'm actually trying to say Mal is that your selection of semi finalists is an impossibility, one of Portugal or Brazil will face Spain in the second round if they all progress from thier groups.

My bet is on it being Portugal v Spain, and portugal will be out nice and early.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:07 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:anyway what I'm actually trying to say Mal is that your selection of semi finalists is an impossibility, one of Portugal or Brazil will face Spain in the second round if they all progress from thier groups.

My bet is on it being Portugal v Spain, and portugal will be out nice and early.

AV: scratch I don't get that.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Jak dont get it either, not sure you are on about the same thing though
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jak dont get it either, not sure you are on about the same thing though
Laughing

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:48 pm

spains victory in the Euros means fook all. They are a top side and deserve to be favourites but to win this they will probably have to beat italy, portugal, germany or argentian and brazil. I just can't see it.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:34 pm

villainies wrote:spains victory in the Euros means fook all. They are a top side and deserve to be favourites but to win this they will probably have to beat italy, portugal, germany or argentian and brazil. I just can't see it.

So why does how they performed 10/20/30 years ago matter then scratch

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:35 pm

Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:anyway what I'm actually trying to say Mal is that your selection of semi finalists is an impossibility, one of Portugal or Brazil will face Spain in the second round if they all progress from thier groups.

What he means is that Spain HAVE to play Portugal or Brazil in the 2nd round.. so not even a mathematical miracle cant mean all three will be in semi's Very Happy

Last edited by ADRIAN_1976 on Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:37 pm

Well after day one.. one thing is for sure.. the sooner France go out the better.. not just because there a nation of Tosspot but because there boring as feck.. only way they will progress is by playing drab football sneaking a 1-0 or winning on penalties..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:04 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:

What he means is that Spain HAVE to play Portugal or Brazil in the 2nd round.. so not even a mathematical miracle can mean all three will be in semi's Very Happy

Rolling Eyes

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 pm

Just seen Argentina's starting lineup.. think Mal might be right.. looks lethal.. any team that can leabe Aguerro and even Millito out must have soemthing about them..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:31 am

villanfromluton wrote:Jak dont get it either, not sure you are on about the same thing though

At least I remember what it is I don't get. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Wave Spain - will they even make it through the group stage? Spin
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:14 pm

villainies wrote:Wave Spain - will they even make it through the group stage? Spin

Will Spain make it through the group stage Laughing I'm more confident Spain will make it through the group stage now than i was before.

Navas............we all want to see him in the last 4

Xavi..............Superb passer of a ball

Alonso............So strong in the midfield areas.

Don't get me wrong, taking nothing away from Switzerland, but read my early post in this thread.....2 words mate Otmar Hitzfeld the best tactical mind in the game, said this years ago, how he is overlooked by top Premiership clubs is beyond me, Fergie went as far as saying best football brain in the world but hay ho.....

Spain looked cracking at times and the way this World cup is going at this point i would want to see any 2 of either Spain or Germany or Argentina in the final, the rest thus far are just very average with not a lot to part them.

Spain collectively great attacking side....have to say David Villa looks overpriced to me but that's my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:59 pm

To be honest some of the stuff ive heard on the radio/tv or read is ludicrous..

Just watched the highlights.. Yes Spain lost but on another day it wouldve been 4-1 and everyone wouldve been raving.. they created a lot more then we did..

But ive always said we have a great route to the semi's.. if we dont do it we have noone else to blame!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:01 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:To be honest some of the stuff ive heard on the radio/tv or read is ludicrous..

Just watched the highlights.. Yes Spain lost but on another day it wouldve been 4-1 and everyone wouldve been raving.. they created a lot more then we did..

But ive always said we have a great route to the semi's.. if we dont do it we have noone else to blame!

Thats right Ades:

Thought Spain played some attractive footy and other than England being there i would want to see 2 teams play in a final that can make for some decent football and Spain looked like they had it in them, as did Argentina and Brazil, so not bothered either way.

Some rubbish said out there though, strait after the game top pro's where writing Spain of Laughing Spain have a history of giving up, but that isn't this Spain, in fact that's what i thought before watching them v the Swiz, I would now say the exact opposite, we could well see Spain in the final..The result yesterday comes down to one factor Otmar Hitzfeld, mans a genius but you can't play many games like that, he will know that so the Swiz aren't a force to reckoned with, but didn't he look old?

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 am

Spains biggest worry will be that Chile look very good.. and that will be a very tough game for them esp as the pressure will be on..

Villanies may well turn out to be right.. Shocked
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:19 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Spains biggest worry will be that Chile look very good.. and that will be a very tough game for them esp as the pressure will be on..

Villanies may well turn out to be right.. Shocked

Ades: all the South American sides are strong, said that on another thread a week or so ago, Uraguay looked very decent last night, but Spain are in a different league, better than i thought they would be anyway, IMO you can put yesterdays game down to end product and a very tactically organized team, if Hitzfeld had have been in charge of 1 Panzer division when the Germans where looking across the channel at us after Dunkirk, trying to decide whether to invade, we would all be German now.

IMO Spain will qualify, and if England aren't there lets hope they do, cus some of the football has been dead rough IMO, Thought Spain was really nice and full of style and Alonsos shot Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:To be honest some of the stuff ive heard on the radio/tv or read is ludicrous..

You sound like an Arsenal fan there Ades.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am

Malachite wrote:

Do you get it now Mal Spin

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next