JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERT GREEN...

+7
FrenchSpur
QBVILLA
Bedshammer
Jay.P.A
Finn
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
11 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Empty Re: ROBERT GREEN...

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:18 am

Well the goalies were moaning about the ball before the cup started. But in this case I dont think it was the ball. The ball didn't move in the air (or at least I cant see any) he just didnt get fully behind it.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:30 am

Lets look at this objectively.

Having watched Brazil last night Sleep its becoming very clear this new ball is having a pretty poor effect for most players and keepers, in the one effort on goal by Brazil the player took his shot and the ball simply didn't stop increasing in height, you could see the player looked and thought, "did I hit that"..........its causing problems, and its strange that the Germans, by far the best team in the tournament so far have admitted there players and league got hold of it at Christmas and have been using it ever since.

So message here is simple................You just have to get up earlier and get the sunbeds first.

I can't believe we are this far into a World Cup tournament, no magic, no humour, no special Brazilian skills, even they looked ordinary and Kaka looked pretty crap.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:08 am

Objectively Green made a basic error which had a large influence on the result of the game.

Unobjectively.The dozy big chinned Whelk munching feckwit cost the nation the World Cup and as such every fair minded Hammer will now be making a Rob Green Effigy which they will hang off teh same lampost they hung beckham's in '98
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:06 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Objectively Green made a basic error which had a large influence on the result of the game.

Unobjectively.The dozy big chinned Whelk munching feckwit cost the nation the World Cup and as such every fair minded Hammer will now be making a Rob Green Effigy which they will hang off teh same lampost they hung beckham's in '98

Hells bells QB what are you on...........you know theres no such thing as a fair Hammer Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 pm

Malachite wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Objectively Green made a basic error which had a large influence on the result of the game.

Hells bells QB what are you on...........you know theres no such thing as a fair Hammer ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_lol

No, I'm quite dark.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:19 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Malachite wrote:

Hells bells QB what are you on...........you know theres no such thing as a fair Hammer ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_lol

No, I'm quite dark.

Very slick beds, your on fine form, who's in the office? cough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Sharp as a knife.

In answer to QB's question, of course we won't villify Rob Green. Fair doens't come into it. Now, if that had been Ince or Defoe... ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_twisted
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:32 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Sharp as a knife.

In answer to QB's question, of course we won't villify Rob Green. Fair doens't come into it. Now, if that had been Ince or Defoe... ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_twisted

Beds Green should play, common sense tells you that, for a few good reasons.

Mainly:

It shuts the F**k everybody up.

Its against Algeria who have come out and said if Greens going to play they are going to pepper the England goal with shots Laughing Laughing funniest thing i've heard in a long time.

And of course, isn't it sensible to assume that the last thing Green is going to do is let in another shot by any kind of error, i mean he'd hang himself there and then in front of millions of the crossbar.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:43 pm

I agree that Green should play, and I think that the paper (think it was the Mail) that was saying on Monday that James is apparently furious that he wasn't selected is playing a very nasty undermining game. I can remember David Seaman coming in for heaps of abuse in 2002 for fecking up a save, and as someone pointed out somewhere if Green saves a fab penalty then he'll go from hero to zero in an instant. Let's face it, the whole team could do with raising their game after Saturday's showing, don't you think?
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I agree that Green should play, and I think that the paper (think it was the Mail) that was saying on Monday that James is apparently furious that he wasn't selected is playing a very nasty undermining game. I can remember David Seaman coming in for heaps of abuse in 2002 for fecking up a save, and as someone pointed out somewhere if Green saves a fab penalty then he'll go from hero to zero in an instant. Let's face it, the whole team could do with raising their game after Saturday's showing, don't you think?

Such is the precarious nature of the the UK media, hopeless and you already know my answer to the England need to do better.

All that said i predict a fun game where we score for fun, lots of England goals on a Friday, very nice, i don't see Green coming under any pressure, i watched Algeria v Slovenia and they where awful, would class them as about league 1 possibly.

I don't see a problem, if you have a barbie or whatever going this is the game to have on at the same time, lots of stuff happening and one way.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 pm

I'm going to the pub.
ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_cat
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:00 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I'm going to the pub.
ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_cat

Got logged out then.....................

sounds good to me beds, enjoy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:13 pm

Not now, to watch the game on Friday.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Not now, to watch the game on Friday.

I'm going over to a mates house for this one. I'm in the dog house after Saturday night so I need to take it easy for a game or two! Laughing
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:31 pm

villainies wrote:

I'm going over to a mates house for this one. I'm in the dog house after Saturday night so I need to take it easy for a game or two! ROBERT GREEN... - Page 6 Icon_lol

Oh dear. Me & Mr B are in the same doghouse as each other, it's rather cosy.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:14 am

villainies wrote:

I'm going over to a mates house for this one. I'm in the dog house after Saturday night so I need to take it easy for a game or two! Laughing

Been out rooting somebody else's bird again have you? Mad

I'll be in the pub.My niece is on babysitting duty so both the wife and teh lad will be accompanying me Big Hug
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:55 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villainies wrote:

Been out rooting somebody else's bird again have you? Mad

I'll be in the pub.My niece is on babysitting duty so both the wife and teh lad will be accompanying me Big Hug

I have to admit I was really fired up for the first game and we all got shit-faced. We pushed on through until god knows what time mainly down to the fact that the bar we were in was jam packed with hot brazilians shaking booty. Wink Anyways i vaguely remember getting a cab back and then remember Mrs V waking me up, on the sofa still dressed of course, with the tele on full blast. It was 4.30. It took me until 3 pm to feel even remotely ok and our mates had organised a leaving picnic for us and it didn't look like i was going to make it. This coupled with virtually wasting the morning/early afternoon put me firmly in the DH. I'm out now, but I figure going to a mates round the corner is the best bet this Friday. One of the lads came up from Brighton for the match and was kipping over at someones house - got so pissed he decided to get back home. Rolled in at 6.30 just as the kids were waking up. He's still in the shit.
Woohoo
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:17 pm

Villanies, you are a fceking disgrace and hope your missus finds out about your womanising and Im not jesting. Men? like you make me sick, smarmy fceker whose only goal is entering a hole
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Villanies, you are a fceking disgrace and hope your missus finds out about your womanising and Im not jesting. Men? like you make me sick, smarmy fceker whose only goal is entering a hole

I agree totally Mad It's blokes like him that give us men a bad name, fecking despicable behaviour Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Villanies, you are a fceking disgrace and hope your missus finds out about your womanising and Im not jesting. Men? like you make me sick, smarmy fceker whose only goal is entering a hole

How very dare you! I wasn't doing any womanising, I'm a happily married man I'll have you know. Spin
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:36 pm

villainies wrote:

How very dare you! I wasn't doing any womanising, I'm a happily married man I'll have you know. Spin

How did you know the hot women you were dancing with had brazilians then? You dirty fceker Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:41 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

I agree totally Mad It's blokes like him that give us men a bad name, fecking despicable behaviour Mad

What are you banging on about. Between you and lutes I've never heard such pap in my life. The reality is I'm a good, honest, hard working & faithful hubby whereas you pair are probably on the sniff all the time but manage to remain faithful to your long suffering partners due to both of you being ugly fcukers.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

What are you banging on about. Between you and lutes I've never heard such pap in my life. The reality is I'm a good, honest, hard working & faithful hubby whereas you pair are probably on the sniff all the time but manage to remain faithful to your long suffering partners due to both of you being ugly fcukers.

You dirty bastrad, how dare you try to implicate my good yam yam mate and myself into the sort of activities that you get up to, as for being ugly fcekers, have a look in the mirror sometime
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:57 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

You dirty bastrad, how dare you try to implicate my good yam yam mate and myself into the sort of activities that you get up to, as for being ugly fcekers, have a look in the mirror sometime

I depair. You two oiks are very cruel. Besmirching my good name & character on a public forum like this. Shame on you both.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:18 pm

villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Laughing Laughing Hang on, i thought you where a hairdresser.

And i think that's a gross exaggeration to call QB and Lutes fcukers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next