JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERT GREEN...

+7
FrenchSpur
QBVILLA
Bedshammer
Jay.P.A
Finn
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
11 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ROBERT GREEN... - Page 2 Empty Re: ROBERT GREEN...

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:28 pm

Why is everyone being so sympathetic to Green

That was treason put him in the stocks I say

Hope he gets severely abused at every away game he plays next season

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:48 pm

Green is a wanker, why the **** he was picked is beyond me its not like he has had the greatest of seasons really is it. Hart is far more solid and even James wouldn't do a **** up for what is such a basic thing of picking the ball up as it roll towards you, he would atleast make it more spectacular.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:55 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal totally disagree that Capello has to play Green.. we arent there to look after his confidence.. if he is man enough he will get over it wiht time.. personally think James has to start next game..

I wouldnt compare us to Argentina.. we cant play possesion football and no other country is the world will play Lampard and Gerrard as a middle two.. it doesnt work in International football.. closest one that has ever worked is Iniesta and Xavi but there ball retention is much better and even then they played Senna holding..

The problem with Defoe is it takes Rooney out of the game.. and lets be honest we need him to have a torunament and half to get anywhere near the final.. personally i would play Barry Lampard Gerrard in the middle with Milner and Joe cole on the wings.. Rooney upfornt on his own... with Gerrard pushing forward from midfield.. the reason we might not play it is becuase our ball retention isnt the best and Capello feels we need a target man to hold it up..

Agree with that Ades, very concerned about the centre back situation now.

Lutes agree about CB siutation too.. we have no pace there if King doesnt play.. also lennon and swp looked piss poor.. esp swp.. running around like a headless chicken.. thank feck our group is easy compared to others..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:11 pm

Looks like the Algerian GK has been trained at the same school as Rob Green!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:27 pm

Luton. Green, fair enough

Ades, Lion, I will try to explain again...........................Its the message it sends out, we are in a completely inept group we should sail through, play Green then drop him if you must, and if anybody thinks James and Hart are not just as capable in phucking up......................deluded.

Ades not comparing England to Argentina, making the point that every team i've seen has started slowly including a very obviously gifted Argentina, the Maradona point is made at what the friggin press have said is utterly wrong.

As for Defoe, he offers pace...........just to remind you, i thought Rooney never got in the game, so really what your saying is take Rooney of instead of Heskey is what your saying and bring on Defoe.....................don't think so mate, my point is bring Defoe on because of pace, which is what USA struggled with.

AVFC: So what your saying is that if Green is that bad he shouldn't have been selected to go with England in the first place and thus Capello's squad selection is poor and in question.

Thing is lads IMO the problem that Capello has, in obvious Italian style his game plan is put the best 11 men together and if they are good enough you will see a winning team, fantastic, has worked with Italy for decades, problem is Italy have always had a plethora of world class players to put a team together with by successive manager and naturally world class talent will always come through whatever tactics you play, unfortunately for Capello England have few world class players so therefore surely what you must have a designated game plan.

You must decide how you want to play.

You must have a game plan

And then you select the team to fit that. You have no choice with England, there simply isn't the pool of talent available.

Thing is lads, we have an easy group and short of a disaster England will go through, IMO we would have been better served to have been tested early on and if necessary gone out so changes could have been made.

As for Green he's part of the squad, he's not now a killer or a murderer or the most detested man in the history of the UK.....play the man again, we will see of Algeria who are at bets League 1 standard.

And i say again if we defend like that again in the Dempsey goal situation against the quality sides, when the kind of players taking up that attacking position that Dempsey was in IE Messi, Torres, we will get hammered. I think it was Gerrard, he should have been much closer to Dempsey, he didn't even have to tackle him just stand on him, Dempsey, no way is good enough to deal with Gerrard and score from 25yds.................no chance.....not 100% Greens fault.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Guys.

Watch the England player by Dempsey.

Actually this is a poor recording if you watch the whole thing even before Dempsey recieves it gives you a much better sample.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3uZsuASBuY

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Mal

I reckon you fancy Green, I agree with Lion on this one. The guy is a fceking liability and no way should he be between the sticks for the next game. We need the words of wisdom from our professional big nosed hammer to sort this one out Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:52 pm

Mal why do you get obsessed with things Laughing

Is this your next fascination after the henry handball Wink

Closing down or not Green FUCKED UP bigtime.,. if everyone was on top of every player near them there would be hardly any goals Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:02 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal why do you get obsessed with things Laughing

Closing down or not Green FUCKED UP bigtime.,. if everyone was on top of every player near them there would be hardly any goals Very Happy

Who the fcek do you think you are, BULLY
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Mal why do you get obsessed with things Laughing

Who the fcek do you think you are, BULLY

WTF has it go to do with you Liar

Im just bantering with Mal.. we dont need your sorts trying to stir things up Tosspot
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:19 pm

Just read this on BBC

According to Opta statistics, too, Green made more errors leading to goals than any other player in the Premier League last season.

We should have listened to Lion

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:25 pm

He made a stupid mistake and cost us 2 points, yes but it's just a group stage game and we've still got two more matches against piss poor opposition to qualify with. It's not like he's knocked us out of the World Cup, so stop acting like complete fcuking twats. If that great big turd Emile Heskey could finish, we'd have won 3-1. Tosspot

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He made a stupid mistake and cost us 2 points, yes but it's just a group stage game and we've still got two more matches against piss poor opposition to qualify with. It's not like he's knocked us out of the World Cup, so stop acting like complete fcuking twats. If that great big turd Emile Heskey could finish, we'd have won 3-1. Tosspot

dont try and turn this around in defence of your keeper, he cost us the win against America, thats embarrassing. We all know Heskey can't score so thats the managers fault for picking him. If he wasnt a west ham keeper im sure your view would be completely different you one eyed git cyclops

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:He made a stupid mistake and cost us 2 points, yes but it's just a group stage game and we've still got two more matches against piss poor opposition to qualify with. It's not like he's knocked us out of the World Cup, so stop acting like complete fcuking twats. If that great big turd Emile Heskey could finish, we'd have won 3-1. Tosspot

dont try and turn this around in defence of your keeper, he cost us the win against America, thats embarrassing. We all know Heskey can't score so thats the managers fault for picking him. If he wasnt a west ham keeper im sure your view would be completely different you one eyed git cyclops

Playing like a bunch of schoolgirls cost us the win against America. They're not exactly world beaters, we should've been looking to put at least 3 past that defence.

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:38 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Playing like a bunch of schoolgirls cost us the win against America. They're not exactly world beaters, we should've been looking to put at least 3 past that defence.

yes but we didnt we put 1 past them, and that should have been a 1-0 win. That kind of error at this level is unacceptable. I could expect it from someone who has been forced to go in goal in a sunday league game, but a premiership goalkeeper being picked for his country in the world cup, and he cant even get his body behind a ball to scoop it up properly? should never play for us again.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

yes but we didnt we put 1 past them, and that should have been a 1-0 win. That kind of error at this level is unacceptable. I could expect it from someone who has been forced to go in goal in a sunday league game, but a premiership goalkeeper being picked for his country in the world cup, and he cant even get his body behind a ball to scoop it up properly? should never play for us again.

I'd much rather have that solid and reliable David James in goal. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

I'd much rather have that solid and reliable David James in goal. Rolling Eyes

well your a nob then aint you, I said we should have started with Hart before the game and I still think we should. He has had a far better season then Green or James, and looks solid and competent unlike others.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Jesus.. Green fucked up and will get stick.. esp considering your trying to give Heskey stick then what Green did is gonna get a barrell full!

The fact he plays for your team and there are a fair number of West Ham fans on this board is a mere coincedence.. Heskey's goalscoring record is widely known and why Capello picks him isnt for his scoring and is another debate.. If James had made the mistake we would all be giving him pelters so why should Green be an excpetion?
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm not saying he didn't **** up, but there were 10 other players on the pitch last night playing like compete dickheads. Can't blame it squarely on Green.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:50 pm

Noone is.. but when u do a blunder of such magnitude then people will jump on it.. and i think we werent playing too badly till that point.. it knocked the whole team..

in this thread its already been highlighted that the CB's are an issue as is Gerrard and Lampard playing in the middle and how Lennon and SWP were rubbish on the wings.. so the performance as a whole has been highlighted.. but when u have some trying to cover up the Green blunder then others will respond to it and it will be highlighted that it was a MAJOR feck up..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Hart is a good keeper and needs to play IMHO. Beds, I do feel sorry for you that people were sending you hate messages, disgraceful and shows a real lack of class. Bit like Robert Green actually

And it continued today.......
Crying or Very sad

But seriously. Green fecked up. Let's ignore the fine saves that he DID make. Let's ignore the shitness of Heskey and the fact that half the team were under par yesterday, and Milner's booking, and King's leglessness. Play James/Hart and savage them if they make a feck up. I remember exactly the same thing happening to Seaman in 2002.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Hart is a good keeper and needs to play IMHO. Beds, I do feel sorry for you that people were sending you hate messages, disgraceful and shows a real lack of class. Bit like Robert Green actually

And it continued today.......
Crying or Very sad

But seriously. Green fecked up. Let's ignore the fine saves that he DID make. Let's ignore the shitness of Heskey and the fact that half the team were under par yesterday, and Milner's booking, and King's leglessness. Play James/Hart and savage them if they make a feck up. I remember exactly the same thing happening to Seaman in 2002.

I must have missed them Beds, I do remember the crap commentator going on about a wonder save in the second half that even Jak would have been disappointed to have let in. If I had my way, he would be shipped back to the East End straight away in disgrace, wanker that he is Wink

By the way, that Zigic looks a class act from the bits I have seen. No wonder half the champions league crew were trying to buy him before Blues nipped in to get him Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:37 pm

He'll be welcome back at Upton Park. He's an honourable man, unlike most of the journos baying for his blood this morning. You'll all find someone else to hate soon.

I'm not just saying this because it's Rob Green. I think it's disgusting how everyone starts baying for blood - it's like listening to an audio verson of The Sun or the News of the World.

Last edited by Bedshammer on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:43 pm

If he is as honourable as you suggest Beds, he will do the decent thing and ask to go home, sparing us the worry of whether he will be picked for the next game
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Keving Prince Boaetang has looked good today for Ghana Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next