JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROBERT GREEN...

+7
FrenchSpur
QBVILLA
Bedshammer
Jay.P.A
Finn
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
11 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

ROBERT GREEN... - Page 7 Empty Re: ROBERT GREEN...

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:24 pm

Malachite wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Villanies, you are a fceking disgrace and hope your missus finds out about your womanising and Im not jesting. Men? like you make me sick, smarmy fceker whose only goal is entering a hole

I agree totally Mad It's blokes like him that give us men a bad name, fecking despicable behaviour Mad

What are you banging on about. Between you and lutes I've never heard such pap in my life. The reality is I'm a good, honest, hard working & faithful hubby whereas you pair are probably on the sniff all the time but manage to remain faithful to your long suffering partners due to both of you being ugly fcukers.

Laughing Laughing Hang on, i thought you where a hairdresser.

And i think that's a gross exaggeration to call QB and Lutes fcukers.

He is a part time hairdresser, when his bi-sexual side is coming out
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Malachite wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Villanies, you are a fceking disgrace and hope your missus finds out about your womanising and Im not jesting. Men? like you make me sick, smarmy fceker whose only goal is entering a hole

I agree totally Mad It's blokes like him that give us men a bad name, fecking despicable behaviour Mad

What are you banging on about. Between you and lutes I've never heard such pap in my life. The reality is I'm a good, honest, hard working & faithful hubby whereas you pair are probably on the sniff all the time but manage to remain faithful to your long suffering partners due to both of you being ugly fcukers.

Well he cant call them fat fcukers after QB went on a mad diet and slimmed down Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:29 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

He is a part time hairdresser, when his bi-sexual side is coming out

His he Bi Sexual, i suppose he must be really in that trade...does Lion know, has he done Lions hair yet Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:30 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Malachite wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Well he cant call them fat fcukers after QB went on a mad diet and slimmed down Very Happy

I'm not a fat fceker, you gormless git Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:31 pm

Im not a git Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

You dirty bastrad, how dare you try to implicate my good yam yam mate and myself into the sort of activities that you get up to, as for being ugly fcekers, have a look in the mirror sometime

Well said Lutes.I'm feeling violated by that steaming turd of a philanderer.You like myself meant your vows.That fecker only said them to get a feck Mad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:37 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

You dirty bastrad, how dare you try to implicate my good yam yam mate and myself into the sort of activities that you get up to, as for being ugly fcekers, have a look in the mirror sometime

Well said Lutes.I'm feeling violated by that steaming turd of a philanderer.You like myself meant your vows.That fecker only said them to get a feck Mad

That has to be the most expensive leg over in history.

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon May 28, 2012 2:40 pm

I see that Bobby Green is still a bag O shite. No How the feck did he get a game the other night?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 28, 2012 2:49 pm

I can't believe the state of the goalkeeping. Green as number two is bad but having a 19yr old who has only league 2 experience is a fecking joke. May as well included another striker in the squad
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 3:41 pm

The squads have to have 3 keepers now, don't they?

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Mon May 28, 2012 4:07 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:The squads have to have 3 keepers now, don't they?

YOu have to take three really.. if one get injured then in the next u have to have a reserve on the bench.. anything can happen..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:10 pm

I'm sure there's something in the squad rules that it has to be 20 outfield players and 3 keepers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 28, 2012 4:11 pm

Also not sure why Butland got the nod over the lad at Celtic or Joe Lewis. Both play at a higher level.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon May 28, 2012 6:38 pm

villainies wrote:I see that Bobby Green is still a bag O shite. No How the feck did he get a game the other night?

Well yes. How many goals did he concede on Saturday?

I've said before that I'll be happy if he stays at West Ham for the rest of his career, I've seen enough of him to know his worth. Wouldn't bother me if he never played for England again, to be honest.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon May 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Totally agree Beds Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon May 28, 2012 8:37 pm

I thought you could take two keepers if you wanted, wtf is the point taking someone who aint even his own teams number 1 keeper. The lad on loan at celtic aint a bad keeper
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Tue May 29, 2012 4:20 am

Bedshammer wrote:
villainies wrote:I see that Bobby Green is still a bag O shite. No How the feck did he get a game the other night?

Well yes. How many goals did he concede on Saturday?

I've said before that I'll be happy if he stays at West Ham for the rest of his career, I've seen enough of him to know his worth. Wouldn't bother me if he never played for England again, to be honest.

Iam with beds on this one,,,Our players who have played for england have had to retire because of some ott challenges in training...ie swp on Ashton.....i'd be very happy to see green never pull on an england jersey again, but iam sure he'd say otherwise....oh and billy bunter and qb, Green was brillaint for us on saturday Tosspot

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Where did I say anything about his performance on Saturday? However as you mention it, he got lucky with that cross he totally misjudged
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7