JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dO WISH Arsen Wenger

2 posters

Go down

I dO WISH Arsen Wenger  Empty I dO WISH Arsen Wenger

Post  Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 am

Would shut the **** up moaning about other teams players He just drones on about the same things, his teams play some wonderful stuff, but if you dare touch them then he is squeeling like a pig caught in a trap

Arsenal have had some right nasty bits of work in their team in the not so distant past and if Wenger thinks that everyone should try to outfootball his sides because he says so then his side aren't as complete as he thinks

Back to top Go down

I dO WISH Arsen Wenger  Empty Re: I dO WISH Arsen Wenger

Post  jak Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:32 am

Up the Hammers !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'd be a bit bitchy too, if my team was performing as shit as yours. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:Would shut the **** up moaning about other teams players He just drones on about the same things, his teams play some wonderful stuff, but if you dare touch them then he is squeeling like a pig caught in a trap

Arsenal have had some right nasty bits of work in their team in the not so distant past and if Wenger thinks that everyone should try to outfootball his sides because he says so then his side aren't as complete as he thinks

If you're complaining about Wenger's comments regarding the behaviour of certain Stoke players in their match against Tottenham he clearly wasn't moaning because his own players were being badly treated but that other players were behaving badly in a football match which, IMO he's entitled to do as he probably knows more about football than most other managers put together. If anything, he was defending Tottingham - but it wasn't that, he was simply saying that certain things shouldn't be allowed during a match. Fair enough, surely, for anyone who enjoys the game?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down