JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Luck....!!!

+5
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Ringo
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bad Luck....!!! Empty Bad Luck....!!!

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm

Well another late late goal denies us.. we havent had much luck since Oneil walked out before season started..

A win today and we would've been level on points with Spurs.. so was fecking annoying driving home listening to a late late goal deny us..

Reo Coker went off injured too.. so that was Gabby Carew Heskey Petrov and Reo all missing..

Despite the abuse Houllier has been geting from some.. the plus points are that we have played well today and we shouldve taken 9 points from Sunderland Stoke and Fulham and thats with all our injury problems..

Hopefull when everyones back and we add a few quality playes we will be back to tp form again...

p.s looking forward to seeing Albrighton's goal.. heard it was a great..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bad Luck....!!! Empty Re: Bad Luck....!!!

Post  roadoftrinity Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:24 pm

Watched the game, thought we played really well. Had so many chances to put the game to bed but that's the problem when you are playing your 4th choice striker.

Thought Bannan looked quality today.

If we had Gabby playing in all these games i am in no doubt we would have picked up far more points.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:34 pm

From what i've read on 606 we played well and created alot of chances and the young lads were impressive. More worryingly though is it sounds like ashley young looked like he didnt give a ****, hes been poor most games this season i think he'll defo be off come Jan probably to spurs who've tapped him up most likely.

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:40 pm

You always have to look at the positives in these situaitons.. like RoT said if we had Gabby fiti m sure we would have atleast 5 points more.. and that would have us above Spurs..

With the injuries we have seen Bannan get a chance and look a very good prospect... Clark is another who looks versatile and would be good to see what AVFC made of his performance in midfield again.. Albrighton is already looking like a first team regular and a class act too..

Get Gabby back add a ST and a creative midfielder and i think we will def be back to our best..

As for Ash Young.. always rated him but if he doesnt seem bothered then get the money added to the Milner money and get replacemennts in.. also Downings form on the wing makes it a little less of a blow.. althou would prefer if we kept him...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:48 pm

Have to say Clark looks like he can become a class midfielder

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:47 pm

We played some excellent football today, NRC was doing well before going off injured, Bannan was total class first half, great ball to Albrighton for the goal. My star man has to be Clark, who was superb. Good in the tackle, good on the ball, just looks a footballer. Was speaking with an older Villa fan on way out and he suggested he was a young Gareth Barry. Thought Ashley Young was disappointing, especially first half, but good team performance. Silly challenge by Albrighton for the free kick for their goal. Thats the second time in a few seasons that I have been there and they equalised in injury time, bollox
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Lutes too many people have been chatting rubbish already about the new manager etc etc..

Injuries havent helped.. but sometimes it gives others a chance.. like you say Bannan and Clark look class and will save us some pennies in the transfer market.. Albrighton has already shown he is a prem league player..

Once all our key players are back and we add a couple more players we will be a very hard team to beat.. alreayd we should have a lot more points then we have got..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:08 pm

Bannan is a good little footballer, great left foot. Clark is proper class, will play for England IMHO, as will Albrighton I reckon. Good performance, some good football, and really deserved the 3 points Ades, and Fulham fan next to me said exactly the same thing. Silly challenge for the free kick mind, they were going nowhere.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Bannan is a good little footballer, great left foot. Clark is proper class, will play for England IMHO, as will Albrighton I reckon. Good performance, some good football, and really deserved the 3 points Ades, and Fulham fan next to me said exactly the same thing. Silly challenge for the free kick mind, they were going nowhere.

Clark is absolute quality, he wont play for England though, as he has never been called up for user 21s he has decided to play for Ireland.

Bannan impressed me today, never thought he would make it.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:15 pm

ROT, England are stupid if they dont get him, he is a class act.

Agree with you about Bannan, first time really seen him and very impressed. First half he ran the show, tired towards the end, but excellent performance
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:16 pm

Three big plusses this season already.. Albrighton.. Clark and Bannan..

I know we are 13th in the league.. but im still positive that we can build something or win silverware under Houllier.. used to fecking hate him at Liverpool thou!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:19 pm

Got to say I am not a big admirer of the French cock, but we have to give him a chance and January he may be able to bring in some of his players. Ades, in addition to the three lads you have mentioned, Luke Young is a big plus as is NRC, both jettisoned by MON
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:20 pm

We are happy to swap places with you

Hold on........ we may come this time next Saturday.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Ringo wrote:We are happy to swap places with you

Hold on ....... fcek off you orrible little cockernee shister Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:22 pm

villanfromluton wrote:ROT, England are stupid if they dont get him, he is a class act.

Agree with you about Bannan, first time really seen him and very impressed. First half he ran the show, tired towards the end, but excellent performance

Thought considering Ireland was on for about 5 minutes, he managed to show what he can do. Released Downing a few times with perfectly weighted passes.

You are right on Clark, think he is brilliant. Would love to see him given a run in the team.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Ringo wrote:We are happy to swap places with you

Really?? Cus you have been crying like a bitch on the West Ham board that your rubbish and struggling to see where the points are going to come from Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

Not so.........
I stated that IF we get 6 points by next Saturday it will save our season.
read it !
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Got to say I am not a big admirer of the French cock, but we have to give him a chance and January he may be able to bring in some of his players. Ades, in addition to the three lads you have mentioned, Luke Young is a big plus as is NRC, both jettisoned by MON

Lutes i agree with Young and Reo.. i ddint like Houllier at Liverpool but he is our manager and has a good cv in winning trophies.. so you have to look at the bigger picture.. with a striker we would be above Spurs and as you sa there are 5 plus points with players.. and im sure he will look across Europe for players.. you never know we might pull out a gem from somehwere in the form of a midfielder or striker..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:27 pm

washes down the barra for January..... Loads Carlton Cole to start with....... Hmm.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:28 pm

Ringo wrote:Not so.........
read it !

We better be careful Mark.
Anytime I say anything against our team in here, I get accused of not being a real supporter.
It should be interesting to read Bed shammers report when she gets back from the match.

I have been saying everything you have said for sometime now and all I get is being accused of willing us to go down.
We will know by this time next Saturday, We have West Brom on Tuesday then Blackpool on Saturday and any less than 6 points from those 2 games we are finished

Well i know you speak the Queens English but it basically says your shit and have been for ages so to cry like a woman for a few weeks and yet try and throw a taunt at us seems ridiculous.. i await your reply digging you deeper in your hole.. cheers
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Well said Ades, would be easy to slag the team off, but we should not criticise too much until he has had a chance to build HIS team, I enjoyed today, until the last fceking kick of the game Sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm

As I stated, we will know by this time next Saturday.

I will remind you then.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:32 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ringo wrote:Not so.........
read it !

We better be careful Mark.
Anytime I say anything against our team in here, I get accused of not being a real supporter.
It should be interesting to read Bed shammers report when she gets back from the match.

I have been saying everything you have said for sometime now and all I get is being accused of willing us to go down.
We will know by this time next Saturday, We have West Brom on Tuesday then Blackpool on Saturday and any less than 6 points from those 2 games we are finished

Well i know you speak the Queens English but it basically says your shit and have been for ages so to cry like a woman for a few weeks and yet try and throw a taunt at us seems ridiculous.. i await your reply digging you deeper in your hole.. cheers

Very Happy Very Happy cheers , dozy little shite
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Ringo wrote:As I stated, we will know by this time next Saturday.

I will remind you then.

Go play with little incher you orrible little man
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Well said Ades, would be easy to slag the team off, but we should not criticise too much until he has had a chance to build HIS team, I enjoyed today, until the last fceking kick of the game Sad

I was driving home and the time was 4.52 when the goal went in.. nearly smashed in the steering wheel.. was well fekcing pissed off about more dropped points and a chance for the boo boys to talk tripe Mad Mad Mad
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum