JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Luck....!!!

+5
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Ringo
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bad Luck....!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: Bad Luck....!!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:I remember distinctly AVFC talking about Bannan a couple of years ago, and yeah he said exactly that; he's fecking class but because of his height, he might not make it in the prem. I also remember on the ol' 606, AVFC was also rambling on about some young kid in our reserves in the who kept scoring all the time for fun, but had a bit of a shit first touch.......his name was Agbonlahor!!!!

Load of bull Tosspot I only saw Agbonlahor in the reserves a couple of times and he was always played on the wing.

Yeah but he's all turned on now Laughing mentioned that to a mate of mine, " he said what a load of codswallop", "if it where a blouse player then you could take it on board as they are all heavily medicated anyway , but a Villa player, he thought no chance, he said what d'ya think his other name is Carew". Wink

is that cryptic or what, translation anyone Tease

I'll try first.. Jester

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 pm

Mal was chatting to one of his mates (about the Gabby/coke situation) and he mate said 'no chance, what do you think he is? A B'ham city player?" and he also "intimated" that type of behaviour is generally assiociated with John Carew What a Face
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:21 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Mal was chatting to one of his mates (about the Gabby/coke situation) and he mate said 'no chance, what do you think he is? A B'ham city player?" and he also "intimated" that type of behaviour is generally assiociated with John Carew What a Face

ah ok, I thought that but it didnt make sense in relation to the quoted comments, Gabby has the nose for it though lets be honest.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Mal was chatting to one of his mates (about the Gabby/coke situation) and he mate said 'no chance, what do you think he is? A B'ham city player?" and he also "intimated" that type of behaviour is generally assiociated with John Carew What a Face

Thats spooky, "look into my eyes, look into my eyes", Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:26 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

ah ok, I thought that but it didnt make sense in relation to the quoted comments, Gabby has the nose for it though lets be honest.

Thats terrible AV, you didn't drop your villa shirt in the washer with a yucky bright blue sock did you.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:37 am

villanfromluton wrote:I presume you are directing that comment at me, you gormless thick lump of shite. Go back on your own board and have a girly argument with each other, you fceking poof

Beds
That's cheered my morning up, superb
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am

Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:I remember distinctly AVFC talking about Bannan a couple of years ago, and yeah he said exactly that; he's fecking class but because of his height, he might not make it in the prem. I also remember on the ol' 606, AVFC was also rambling on about some young kid in our reserves in the who kept scoring all the time for fun, but had a bit of a shit first touch.......his name was Agbonlahor!!!!

Load of bull Tosspot I only saw Agbonlahor in the reserves a couple of times and he was always played on the wing.

Yeah but he's all turned on now Laughing mentioned that to a mate of mine, " he said what a load of codswallop", "if it where a blouse player then you could take it on board as they are all heavily medicated anyway , but a Villa player, he thought no chance, he said what d'ya think his other name is Carew". Wink

Oh dear, we going all holier than thou and pious now Laughing
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Watched Goals on Sunday and Chris Kamara was raving about Bannan saying he ran the midfield, he also was on about Albrighton. They had couple blackpool players on aswell where Bannan was on loan to last season they also said hes going to be a top quality player. The Future is very bright indeed

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:47 pm

InternazionaleVilla wrote:Watched Goals on Sunday and Chris Kamara was raving about Bannan saying he ran the midfield, he also was on about Albrighton. They had couple blackpool players on aswell where Bannan was on loan to last season they also said hes going to be a top quality player. The Future is very bright indeed

Bannan was absolutely brilliant in the first half and Albrighton has looked a talent from the first game. Also Clark IMHO could turn out to be the best of the lot, really impressive again. He has come back superbly from the Newcastle debacle,
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:23 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
InternazionaleVilla wrote:Watched Goals on Sunday and Chris Kamara was raving about Bannan saying he ran the midfield, he also was on about Albrighton. They had couple blackpool players on aswell where Bannan was on loan to last season they also said hes going to be a top quality player. The Future is very bright indeed

Bannan was absolutely brilliant in the first half and Albrighton has looked a talent from the first game. Also Clark IMHO could turn out to be the best of the lot, really impressive again. He has come back superbly from the Newcastle debacle,

All Dunne fault that was Slap Fight

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Ringo wrote:As I stated, we will know by this time next Saturday.

I will remind you then.

Rolling Eyes
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:46 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Ringo wrote:We are happy to swap places with you

Hold on........ we may come this time next Saturday

Really?? Cus you have been crying like a bitch on the West Ham board that your rubbish and struggling to see where the points are going to come from Very Happy

Thick tnuc.

Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4