JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Luck....!!!

+5
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Ringo
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bad Luck....!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Bad Luck....!!!

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 am

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Not sure anyone will remember but on the old jwned I posted a thread after a reserve game where Bannan came on as a sub and I said he would be a star of the future, because of his size I thought he must have been 15 at the time though. He looked class yesterday, and despite being only 2ft tall he still tried to challange 6ft players in the air, amusing to watch Very Happy

I only recall you saying he was shite and would not make the grade. It was only QB who has been banging on about him since he first saw him Leatherman

No thats delfuenso who I'm still not convinced by, getting into postion or not there was plenty of times yesterday where he was in the wrong positions and didnt react quick enough to passes which spoiled some good moves, never won a ball in the air and missed a couple of very good chances.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:52 am

Im not sure about Delfuonso, but thought his attitude was spot on yesterday, worked hard for the team. I was taking the p re Bannan by the way dopey bollox
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Highlights werent the best compared to how Lutes n AVFC have described our performance.. but Bannan's ball and Albrightons control and finish was brilliant.. Fulham are a hard team to beat at there own ground but by all accounts it seems we battered them..

Im quiet confident that once we have everyone fit and Houllier dips into the transfer market ( we have employed a former Rel Madrid scout Shocked ) we will be a strong match for anyone..

The football against Blues and Burnley was dire indeed but we still got out with pride intact.. but Lutes said we played some lovely stuff against Spurs and we did play well in patches against Stoke.. so thik the performaces will come..

Transfer window will be intesresting.. Carew and Sidwell will be offloaded if there are takers to pay there wages.. will be interesting who we bring in..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:52 pm

Ades, it was a disgrace that the tossers on MOTD didnt even mention the pass by Bannan for the goal. We did play well yesterday. Seems as if Carew has pissed the manager off from the article today, he will certainly be on his way. Sidwell will be if someone will pay his wages.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 pm

villanfromluton wrote:By the way, isnt it nice how us Villa fans can have differing views, but it doesnt resort to bickering levels like on the Ammers board. We have thick cnuts as well (morning Reddi and AVFC), but they are treated with respect and their views are listened to, though not always agreed with.

Just one big happy family.........
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:By the way, isnt it nice how us Villa fans can have differing views, but it doesnt resort to bickering levels like on the Ammers board. We have thick cnuts as well (morning Reddi and AVFC), but they are treated with respect and their views are listened to, though not always agreed with.

I forgot to mention Ades as well when I was talking about thick cnuts
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
I'm feelin' the lurve.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
I'm feelin' the lurve.

oh shut it porky

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

I presume you are directing that comment at me, you gormless thick lump of shite. Go back on your own board and have a girly argument with each other, you fceking poof
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Laughing
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:09 pm

villanfromluton wrote:I presume you are directing that comment at me, you gormless thick lump of shite. Go back on your own board and have a girly argument with each other, you fceking poof

ok porky

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 pm

You wont rile me dumbo, stick to Slap Fight with your fellow jellied eel fcekers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
I'm feelin' the lurve.

oh shut it porky

Porky? Fecking Porky? And QB reckons I'm rude to Ringo????????
Shithead Suomi wanker.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Sad Sad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:21 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

Very Happy
I'm feelin' the lurve.

oh shut it porky

Porky? Fecking Porky? And QB reckons I'm rude to Ringo????????
Shithead Suomi wanker.

you dozy bint that was directed towards vfl not you,,,,fecking plum head,,,Eillen aving a bad day or what Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:45 pm

I remember distinctly AVFC talking about Bannan a couple of years ago, and yeah he said exactly that; he's fecking class but because of his height, he might not make it in the prem. I also remember on the ol' 606, AVFC was also rambling on about some young kid in our reserves in the who kept scoring all the time for fun, but had a bit of a shit first touch.......his name was Agbonlahor!!!!
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:48 pm

Jay, Bannan really impressed me yesterday, superb left foot, though MOTD decided not to mention the pass for Albrightons goal, wankers Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:03 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:I remember distinctly AVFC talking about Bannan a couple of years ago, and yeah he said exactly that; he's fecking class but because of his height, he might not make it in the prem. I also remember on the ol' 606, AVFC was also rambling on about some young kid in our reserves in the who kept scoring all the time for fun, but had a bit of a shit first touch.......his name was Agbonlahor!!!!

Your fecked when Mal reads this.. he's gonna hunt you down........
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:18 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Jay, Bannan really impressed me yesterday, superb left foot, though MOTD decided not to mention the pass for Albrightons goal, wankers Mad

Yeah exactly!! They showed the goal about 5 times but not one mention of how good the pass was, or how good the goal was. Mad
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Showed very little of the game, certainly had another couple of good chances that werent shown . If it had been Fabregas/Scholes/Essien doing the range of passing that Bannan did yesterday, they would have been Tosspot themselves off more than Marky boy does dreaming of getting a blowy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:16 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:I remember distinctly AVFC talking about Bannan a couple of years ago, and yeah he said exactly that; he's fecking class but because of his height, he might not make it in the prem. I also remember on the ol' 606, AVFC was also rambling on about some young kid in our reserves in the who kept scoring all the time for fun, but had a bit of a shit first touch.......his name was Agbonlahor!!!!

Load of bull Tosspot I only saw Agbonlahor in the reserves a couple of times and he was always played on the wing.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Load of bull Tosspot I only saw Agbonlahor in the reserves a couple of times and he was always played on the wing.

Yeah but he's all turned on now Laughing mentioned that to a mate of mine, " he said what a load of codswallop", "if it where a blouse player then you could take it on board as they are all heavily medicated anyway , but a Villa player, he thought no chance, he said what d'ya think his other name is Carew". Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Malachite wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Yeah but he's all turned on now Laughing mentioned that to a mate of mine, " he said what a load of codswallop", "if it where a blouse player then you could take it on board as they are all heavily medicated anyway , but a Villa player, he thought no chance, he said what d'ya think his other name is Carew". Wink

is that cryptic or what, translation anyone Tease

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next