JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crunch time now.

+3
jak
ADRIAN_1976
jpr60
7 posters

Go down

Crunch time now. Empty Crunch time now.

Post  jpr60 Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:55 pm

Those who dissaprove of Wenger, who criticise his team selections, his use of substitutes, his lack of defensive nous, will be watching the next two games in anticipation of a flop.
Those who support Wenger (in the main), who reckon he's done a fine job and is on his way to producing a team of trophy-winners (of whom I am one) will be watching the next two games in anticipation of success, which means two wins, 6 points.
I'd hate to be wrong!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Crunch time now. Empty Re: Crunch time now.

Post  jpr60 Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:29 pm

Well, we took Birmingham to the cleaners, could/should have been 5-0, now let's see us take ManC apart on Wednesday. I'm sure there'll be some team changes - assuming Vermaelen isn't ready I hope the defence stays as it was today - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:15 pm

What a turd van Persie is. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:20 pm

Play your key men and you win 3-0 at a much harser place then Wigan..................
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Play your key men and you win 3-0 at a much harser place then Wigan..................

Exactly!!!!
I admire Wenger greatly but the man is not beyond criticism.
Look what mass rotation did for Liverpool under Benitez. It ruined the club in many ways.
I suspect that the Wigan game has stung Wenger, the man is no fool and he will know that the points were chucked away as a direct result of HIS feck up.
I would back the Arsenal side fielded tonight against any PL side. Add a fit Vermaelen and we'd be even stronger.
We have a problem with our peripheral players in midfield.
We have no viable cover for Song and Denilson and Rosicky are shite.
Hopefully Ramsey wil be fit to be included and I'd really like to see J E Thomas given his chance.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:29 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:What a turd van Persie is. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, a right barsteward that lad. Who does he think he is, getting kicked about and retaliating,eh? Reminds me of that nasty Leeds Alan Smith, who used to get his revenge kicks in first!
TBH I adore RvP, he's a stroppy bloke - nobody gets the better of him - exactly the kind of player you want in your team when you're up against the Joey Bartons/Lee Bowyers. Did you see Bowyer yesterday stamping on Sagna after the ball was gone - if that cnut isn't thrown out of football for a good few weeks I'll want to know why! You want "turds" - Bowyer, Barton, Shawcross and all the other cnuts who get away with trying to destroy good footballers! As my man Johnny Cash sang "may you rot and burn in hell"!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:38 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Play your key men and you win 3-0 at a much harser place then Wigan..................

Couldn't that be because they were fresh? I doubt that we'd have looked as good as we did against Chelsea and Birmingham if the same players had played the previous match just 48 hours before. That's why the manager rotated the squad - OK he expected an easier time at Wigan (and, had the ref been half-way decent we'd have had the full 3 points there too) but he was saving his key players for the crunch game. Now lets see what we've got for Wednesday against ManC!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Couldn't that be because they were fresh? I doubt that we'd have looked as good as we did against Chelsea and Birmingham if the same players had played the previous match just 48 hours before. That's why the manager rotated the squad - OK he expected an easier time at Wigan (and, had the ref been half-way decent we'd have had the full 3 points there too) but he was saving his key players for the crunch game. Now lets see what we've got for Wednesday against ManC!

Every game is a crunch game, jpr. Eight changes is a step too far. I bet Wenger doesn't do that again in a hurry.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:15 pm

jpr60 wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:What a turd van Persie is. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, a right barsteward that lad. Who does he think he is, getting kicked about and retaliating,eh? Reminds me of that nasty Leeds Alan Smith, who used to get his revenge kicks in first!
TBH I adore RvP, he's a stroppy bloke - nobody gets the better of him - exactly the kind of player you want in your team when you're up against the Joey Bartons/Lee Bowyers. Did you see Bowyer yesterday stamping on Sagna after the ball was gone - if that cnut isn't thrown out of football for a good few weeks I'll want to know why! You want "turds" - Bowyer, Barton, Shawcross and all the other cnuts who get away with trying to destroy good footballers! As my man Johnny Cash sang "may you rot and burn in hell"!

I tend to ignore Jesus' comments, jpr, because he talks such absolute bollocks. He wouldn't have seen the Bowyer outrage. He'd make a great referee.
Your observations are spot on !!!!

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:22 pm

So because Bowyer is a tnuc, it's okay for van Persie to cheat his way to the first goal? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:So because Bowyer is a tnuc, it's okay for van Persie to cheat his way to the first goal? scratch

No, because Bowyer is a cnut he shouldn't be allowed on the pitch.
RvP "cheat" for the first goal? And there I was thinking he was fouled, took the free-kick and banged the ball home off Bowyer's hands!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 pm

Bowyer is a disgrace, should be facing a ban for his stamp.However JP, you're once again suffering from a bout of cyclopsitis
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:17 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Bowyer is a disgrace, should be facing a ban for his stamp.However JP, you're once again suffering from a bout of cyclopsitis

Yes and yes.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:21 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Bowyer is a disgrace, should be facing a ban for his stamp.However JP, you're once again suffering from a bout of cyclopsitis

That sounds nasty, hope you are feeling better soon JPR.

Saw the Bowyer challenge, was awful and snidey.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:29 am

[code]

Did you wear a rubber glove during your examination to diagnose the condition?
I personally think I'm suffering with bloateritis because my cock's a bloater if that wasn't a foul on Van Persie.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:02 am

jpr60 wrote:Those who dissaprove of Wenger, who criticise his team selections, his use of substitutes, his lack of defensive nous, will be watching the next two games in anticipation of a flop.
Those who support Wenger (in the main), who reckon he's done a fine job and is on his way to producing a team of trophy-winners (of whom I am one) will be watching the next two games in anticipation of success, which means two wins, 6 points.
I'd hate to be wrong!

One win, one draw not enough - satisfactory but not enough.
I just hope we continue to play our game - I can't see us dropping many points between now and the end of the season so it's up to ManU to lose their advantage. We can help by taking three points at The Grove but they'll have to go down elsewhere. Fingers crossed. Still - I'd rather finish second than third or fourth!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:04 am

swap?

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Send me a photo and I'll let you know.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down