JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues In Europe - Braga

+6
Billy Bonds
villanfromluton
Ringo
Bedshammer
villainies
Tilton
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Blues In Europe - Braga Empty Blues In Europe - Braga

Post  Tilton Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Fortress St. Andrews. Thursday 15th September. SC Braga.

We kick off the group stage with the visit of last season's finalists, SC Braga.

No doubt about it, this will be a very tough game against a team with plenty of experience in European competition. We need to go for it in our home games though, so I expect another attacking performance and hopefully we can do enough to get some points on the board.

The crowd will be up for it. We'll create an initimidating atmosphere and Braga may just shit themselves.

Unleash Hell.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Blues In Europe - Braga Empty Re: Blues In Europe - Braga

Post  villainies Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 pm

Sleep
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Very Happy
Unleash Hell.....

I like you, Tilts. You make me smile. Good luck for tomorrow.
Speaking of hell, it's Millwall v West Ham on Saturday.
affraid
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Bedshammer wrote: Very Happy
Unleash Hell.....

affraid

Tilts is good value it has to be said, shame he follows Blues really.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:36 am

villainies wrote:
Unleash Hell.....

affraid

Tilts is good value it has to be said, shame he follows Blues really.

Cheeky feck pig.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:41 am

Unleash Hell.....

affraid

Thanks.

Yeah, Millwall / West Ham is usually pretty tasty.

I was surprised by the lack of trouble when they came to Blues last week, especially after we spanked them.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:10 pm

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:13 pm

I remember this team concentrating on a stupid cup run last season and they managed to do so well that they actually won it but forgot about the league position they were in.

We had a nice run in that particular pointless cup affair and it did not do us any good either.
This season, we were wiser and managed to get out of it at the first opportunity.

If BCFC manage to get a decent run in this cup, being mindful that they are not doing all that well in the league at the moment, my guess is they could well become the future Charlton, Now to be found on the Premier League forum known as 'Where are they now?'.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:32 pm

If I thought that there would be any chance of you ever paying up, I'd bet a large amount with you that we won't get relegated this season. Even if we go on a long run in Europe, we won't get relegated.

As for us not doing so well in the Championship, we're mid-table with a game in hand. We've played 5 games.

Who brought West Ham's "nice" cup run to an end in the semi-finals? Oh yeah, I remember now. Thanks for reminding me of a special night. You thought you were going to Wembley and we sent you scampering home with tears in your eyes. A special night.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Tilton wrote:
Unleash Hell.....

affraid

Thanks.

Yeah, Millwall / West Ham is usually pretty tasty.

I was surprised by the lack of trouble when they came to Blues last week, especially after we spanked them.

I won't be going this weekend, it's one of the relatively few away games we're passing on. I don't need any of that.
Got tickets for Palace though - I used to live in South Norwood, it'll be interesting to see how it's changed.

Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Tilton wrote:If I thought that there would be any chance of you ever paying up, I'd bet a large amount with you that we won't get relegated this season. Even if we go on a long run in Europe, we won't get relegated.

As for us not doing so well in the Championship, we're mid-table with a game in hand. We've played 5 games.

Who brought West Ham's "nice" cup run to an end in the semi-finals? Oh yeah, I remember now. Thanks for reminding me of a special night. You thought you were going to Wembley and we sent you scampering home with tears in your eyes. A special night.

A word of warning even to a nose, dont mess with the midget ammer as far as betting goes. More chance of Shergar being found than Ringnob paying up there.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Tilton wrote:If I thought that there would be any chance of you ever paying up, I'd bet a large amount with you that we won't get relegated this season. Even if we go on a long run in Europe, we won't get relegated.

Most wh fans will say boolox to that as even us wh fans nothing is taken for granted...As for tears in my eye's not a chance..pissed off not beating the blues,,,nope...it's wh after all...still...i'd rather have the team we have now than what u call a so called team

And take no notice of ringo...he's a bit like a villa fan scratched record n all

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 pm

13 Braga fans to watch them smash the Blose. Laughing
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:28 pm

a relegation battle looms when you get a points deduction for going into into administration

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:08 am

Billy Bonds wrote:

Most wh fans will say boolox to that as even us wh fans nothing is taken for granted...As for tears in my eye's not a chance..pissed off not beating the blues,,,nope...it's wh after all...still...i'd rather have the team we have now than what u call a so called team

And take no notice of ringo...he's a bit like a villa fan scratched record n all

Yup, you purposefully lost that match to concentrate on staying in the Premiership, didn't you Marky!
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:24 am

Billy Bonds wrote:

I've read that 3 times now and I still can't make sense of it scratch

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 am

villanfromluton wrote:

A word of warning even to a nose, dont mess with the midget ammer as far as betting goes. More chance of Shergar being found than Ringnob paying up there.

I've learnt from your mistake. I hate people who don't pay up.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:47 am

spirit wrote:a relegation battle looms when you get a points deduction for going into into administration

You're clutching at straws mate

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:50 am

villainies wrote:13 Braga fans to watch them smash the Blose. Laughing

I bet most of them live in Brum aswell.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:52 am

That Redmond looks an excellent prospect for you, on the other hand, Adam Rooney looks like he should be playing in League 1 at best.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:00 pm

Yeah, Redmond is an exciting young player. He was on the bench at the end of last season but McLies wouldn't bring him on, despite us being desperate for some creativity and supply for our striker.

Rooney didn't offer much and will be on the bench once Marlon is back to full fitness and Zigic returns. If he'd put away that chance in the first 5 minutes it could have been a different game.

I enjoyed the game last night, even though the result wasn't great. Braga are a good side. Absolutely clinical in front of goal and closed us down well when we had the ball. At 1-2 I thought we had them rocking a bit and the equaliser would come. Unfortunately, they caught us on the break and that finished it.

Hughton made quite a few changes to the usual starting line up and if he'd gone with a first choice team from kick-off then we might have come away with at least a point. Who knows.

We lost but I'm not too disappointed.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:08 pm

Seem to have given a good account of yourselves Tilts. As you say would have been nice to pick up at least a point but gotta concentrate on the league.

Ye have been a bit iffy so far. Hopefully King will stay fit and knock in some goals, even though I don't like the bloke, and if Zigic comes back fit, I think he should destroy the Championship.

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Mate says king looked very good and his lad has been banging on about this lad Redmond for ages.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  mikey Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:his lad has been banging on about this lad Redmond for ages.
Leatherman

mikey

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:13 pm

another battering at southampton, these thursday then sunday games will kill your season, and don`t forget about the points deduction bounce

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next