JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blues v Saints

2 posters

Go down

Blues v Saints Empty Blues v Saints

Post  Tilton Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:38 pm

This weekend it's the turn of the Southampton Saints (as General Krulak would call them) to try their luck at Fortress St. Andrews.

Big, big game this. No, it's even bigger than that - It's a whopper. An XL Double Whopper with cheese, in fact.

No doubt about it, Blues are on the march at the moment. Marching up the table, taking no prisoners and scoring hundreds of goals along the way. There has been carnage and it's been fun.

Southampton aren't too shabby themselves though, with Rickie Lambert and that Julie do Prado scoring plenty and keeping them at the top of the table for most of the season. They've just signed Billy Sharp aswell and he's always good for a goal or two. The fat bastard.

Blues are still unbeaten in the league so far and i reckon this will be a hard fought contest with a few goals thrown in.

Blues 8 - 8 Saints

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Blues v Saints Empty Re: Blues v Saints

Post  villainies Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:23 pm

What was the score on this one Tilts?
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Well, that was shite.

The weather completely ruined what had promised to be a cracking game. Blizzard conditions and a snow covered pitch made playing decent football all but impossible. No surprise that it ended up being a scrappy match with players sliding everywhere and the ball sticking in the snow.

What few chances there were fell to Blues. Southampton didn't manage a single attempt on target from what I remember. I expected more from them but the conditions were awful.

Marlon King appeared to be suffering from snow blindness as he was caught offside 43 times in the second half alone. Chris Burke had an off day too but N'Daw was a monster in the middle of the park. He's fast becoming a bit of a hero down the Blues. His shooting could do with a bit of work though - unless he was intentionally trying to knock the snow off the corner flags, that is.

A draw was probably a fair result in the end and our unbeaten run continues.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:38 pm

villainies wrote:What was the score on this one Tilts?

It was 0 - 0 villainies.

Not what I was expecting at all.

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down