JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking forward.

+5
ADRIAN_1976
villainies
villanfromluton
Bedshammer
jpr60
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Looking forward. Empty Looking forward.

Post  jpr60 Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:30 pm

The match at Eastlands promises to be a cracker.
I hope we won't be missing key players after the internationals, I'd like to see us put on a show up there. We certainly need the win after that disappointing non-result at Old Trafford.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Looking forward. Empty Re: Looking forward.

Post  jpr60 Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Oh well, situation normal. Arshavin ruled out for two games having inflamed his groin injury by playing the full 90 minutes for his country - next?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:26 pm

I hope I'm not going to go through this season more-or-less in disbelief. OK, it's not quite as bad as the match at Old Trafford but we still have the disallowed pen and a stupid own goal to put up with, RvP with a bloodied face after receiving a whack from Adebayor, who later went on to score and run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of travelling Gooners. Where does this all come from? Stats tell me we had 16 or 17 shots on goal (they had 7), 60% possession yet we lost the match AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
It's always been tough being a Gooner.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Try being a Hammer. Then you'll know true pain.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:44 pm

jpr60 wrote:I hope I'm not going to go through this season more-or-less in disbelief. OK, it's not quite as bad as the match at Old Trafford but we still have the disallowed pen and a stupid own goal to put up with, RvP with a bloodied face after receiving a whack from Adebayor, who later went on to score and run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of travelling Gooners. Where does this all come from? Stats tell me we had 16 or 17 shots on goal (they had 7), 60% possession yet we lost the match AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tough shit old man Wink

Heard on the radio Adebayor was a disgrace, apparently tried to stamp on Van Persie and head butt him. If that is the case, action needs to be taken against him. Also the running the length of the field is inciting trouble, no need and shows a lack of class, even he had been given a tough time by Gunners fans.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:49 am

villanfromluton wrote:
jpr60 wrote:I hope I'm not going to go through this season more-or-less in disbelief. OK, it's not quite as bad as the match at Old Trafford but we still have the disallowed pen and a stupid own goal to put up with, RvP with a bloodied face after receiving a whack from Adebayor, who later went on to score and run the length of the pitch to celebrate in front of travelling Gooners. Where does this all come from? Stats tell me we had 16 or 17 shots on goal (they had 7), 60% possession yet we lost the match AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Tough shit old man Wink

Heard on the radio Adebayor was a disgrace, apparently tried to stamp on Van Persie and head butt him. If that is the case, action needs to be taken against him. Also the running the length of the field is inciting trouble, no need and shows a lack of class, even he had been given a tough time by Gunners fans.

His foot caught RvP's head it wasn't a stamp. His celebration was foolish but quite amusing though.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:55 am

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Tough shit old man Wink

His foot caught RvP's head it wasn't a stamp. His celebration was foolish but quite amusing though.

I just had another look at it actually. He booted him in the face no question. :red:
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:34 am

villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Tough shit old man Wink

I just had another look at it actually. He booted him in the face no question. :red:

Thats the trouble with your sort, cant make your mind up.

Dont know where the radio got the head butt, however he should be banned for that stamp, no question. As for the celebration, you may have found it funny, but maybe consider the reaction of the Arsenal fans and the possible consequences.

You are a disgrace :hj: :red:
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:00 am

As ive said before you dont have a physical presence or a leader.. thats why Arsenal are a team that could create shit loads and still lose.. its no coincedence that when Arsenal were winning trophies there flair player could also mix it up on a cold wed night at Fulham.. Viera Petit Pires Henry are now replced by Fabregas Denilson Nasri Eduardo.. theres no comparison as to who would win a battle between them..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:35 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Tough shit old man Wink

Dont know where the radio got the head butt, however he should be banned for that stamp, no question. As for the celebration, you may have found it funny, but maybe consider the reaction of the Arsenal fans and the possible consequences.

I reckon Adebayor is a bit of a nutter - he psyched himself into a situation he had no control of.
Before the match he bad-mouthed Arsenal fans again - not real fans/different nationalities/support ManU etc - then, apparently before the match he chose to do his warming-up in front of the travelling Gooners (who, no doubt showed him the respect he deserves). In his first real challenge he went over the top on Fabregas, catching his ankle. The ref had a word (a dangerous challenge which could easily have caused serious damage is at least a yellow card) but, after that he didn't win a ball in the first half. Yes, the Gooners booed him whenever he got near the ball, I wonder why?
Second half and he's getting a bit desperate, van Persie challenges him and is knocked over, he rakes his studs down van Persie's face and makes no attempt to apologize as RvP gets treatment.
A short while later he whacks Song across the back of the legs, Song, of course retaliates within seconds and is yellow-carded. Finally Adebayor scores and, of course he's lost it completely, running the full length of the pitch at top speed to slide to his knees in front of the travelling Gooners - amazing. At the end of the match you saw the ref yelling at Adebayor, apparently preventing him from going towards the Gooners again in celebration.
Now, Adebayor has apologized for his celebration - he admits that for '2 or 3 seconds' he lost control cos he's an 'emotional man'. I'd say he lost the plot several times during the match, having set himself up and an half-way decent ref would have come down on him harder 'early doors' which might have prevented the later incidents. Let the FA now do their business.
TBH I don't give a toss about Adebayor making himself look the pillock he is by celebrating, alone in front of travelling fans but what I do object to is the way he lashed out at former team-mates during the match, that is dangerous and should not be tolerated - since the ref apparently didn't see the incident with van Persie I trust the FA will take the necessary action.

Last edited by jpr60 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Adebayor has shown himself up as the unpleasant person he really is. There's too many of them in football: arrogant, lacking in class and in some cases lacking in talent, too. At least Joey Barton never pretends to be anything but an arsehole.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:51 pm

Not doubt that he is a complete twat, however the Arsenal away fans did not cover themselves in glory all throwing objects which ended up putting knocking out a steward.

I know that all clubs have a fans that are the same, but for **** sake, a player is cellebrating a goal in front of an fan, everyone seems to just see it that's it's all Adeybeyors fault, but the fans should take responsibility as well and should be picked out on CCTV and banned from football matches.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:11 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Not doubt that he is a complete twat, however the Arsenal away fans did not cover themselves in glory all throwing objects which ended up putting knocking out a steward.

I know that all clubs have a fans that are the same, but for **** sake, a player is cellebrating a goal in front of an fan, everyone seems to just see it that's it's all Adeybeyors fault, but the fans should take responsibility as well and should be picked out on CCTV and banned from football matches.

I agree.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:Not doubt that he is a complete twat, however the Arsenal away fans did not cover themselves in glory all throwing objects which ended up putting knocking out a steward.

It's easily done, and the clubs need to do it, to be seen to be doing the right thing. But Adebayor is still a prick.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:31 pm

Bedshammer wrote:But Adebayor is still a prick.

That, is without question.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:37 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:But Adebayor is still a prick.

That, is without question.

Just to reiterate, Adebayor bad-mouthed Arsenal fans, made a point of warming up before the match in front of them, put himself about a bit on the pitch (over-the-top on Cesc, in the face on RvP, whack up the back on Song) and made the pitch-length run to slide in in front of the travelling fans to celebrate his goal (I believe he also had to be restrained by the ref at the end from returning to the travelling fans to celebrate) - as Beds so adequately says, the man's a pr!ck!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:12 am

villanfromluton wrote:
villainies wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Tough shit old man Wink

The more I see the stamp the worse it gets. He should definitely get a ban for that. As for the gooners they should've laughed at him like I did rather than looking like a bunch of rabid dogs.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 am

I agree, Villainies - it was an assault, and to be honest I think the police should look at it. If he'd done that in any high street on a Saturday night and it was caught on CCTV, he'd be up in court. And the club should fine him a substantial amount, too.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Bedshammer wrote:I agree, Villainies - it was an assault, and to be honest I think the police should look at it. If he'd done that in any high street on a Saturday night and it was caught on CCTV, he'd be up in court. And the club should fine him a substantial amount, too.

I watched the game... He seemed to be on a mission to do damage to the whole team.. He needs a long ban 8 weeks I reckon. He will get 4 probably.
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:15 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:I agree, Villainies - it was an assault, and to be honest I think the police should look at it. If he'd done that in any high street on a Saturday night and it was caught on CCTV, he'd be up in court. And the club should fine him a substantial amount, too.

I watched the game... He seemed to be on a mission to do damage to the whole team.. He needs a long ban 8 weeks I reckon. He will get 4 probably.

The trouble is, the stupid celebration seems to be getting as much publicity as the stamp. That's wrong.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:17 pm

He had a go at Fabregas as well I think.

the celebration is probably incitement to cause a riot if you wanted to preosecute. The van persie kick is assault.

any chance of the rozzers stepping in ??? none at all
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 pm

They should. Didn't they do it once before? Joey Barton springs to mind.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:07 pm

Bedshammer wrote:They should. Didn't they do it once before? Joey Barton springs to mind.

I know they should but there seems to be double standards everywhere at present..
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Adebayor = :hj: extraordinaire

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Lad at work said Lee Dixon really laid into Adebayor last night. Apparently in the warm up, Dixon saw him right alongside Denilson in a threatening manner. Dixon apparently said if he had done that to Martin Keown, he would have made sure he didnt do it again. The guy is an absolute tosser, how Mark Hughes can defend the assault on Van Persie is beyond belief, though have to say his challenge didnt look too clever either.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next