JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

+9
jak
ADRIAN_1976
Tilton
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
QBVILLA
Billy Bonds
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub - Page 2 Empty Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri May 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Your wind ups are shite.. bring back Ringo cheers

Yup i must admit that was as good as watching vfl being a linesman

Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub - Page 2 Empty Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  villanfromluton Fri May 04, 2012 5:30 pm

At least I know the rules thicko, and as for being a wind up, the only person who got co was you dopey bollox Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri May 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Well at least the much maligned Alex now has some others to take some attention off of him.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 am

Feckin dickheads. AM's statement was interesting, think this squad of players don't give a shit about the club at all. Take the money and that's ya lot.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat May 05, 2012 8:35 am

villainies wrote:Feckin dickheads. AM's statement was interesting, think this squad of players don't give a shit about the club at all. Take the money and that's ya lot.

Yes it's a sad world where loyalty is so badly lacking.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Sat May 05, 2012 9:20 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut

If your a footballer does that mean you can't go out.. if someone said that a guy who washes cars isnt allowed to go to a bar.. what would you think?

Of course they could've waited till we are safe from relegation but there humans with shit loads of money who once in a while want to go out..

I think the question would be .. If a guy washes cars insn't allowed to receive a blowy.... Very Happy
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:17 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:And to think these idiots are profesional football players, Collins is just a piss head , his carear has gone right down the shitter since leaving wh...thank god wh sold him...as for the others...tut tut tut

Ha ha ha
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Yeh finishing 6th and playing in europe, League cup final, FA cup semi final, where as he could of had the honour of being relegated with the hammers Laughing

feckiing nob wh sold him because of his drinking issues

Beautiful
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Yeh finishing 6th and playing in europe, League cup final, FA cup semi final, where as he could of had the honour of being relegated with the hammers Laughing

Brilliant Laughing

not really he was a renown piss head at wh,,,twas the reason wh sold him oh and not to forget you fickle bunch of Tosspot it was not that long ago you (sum ) where lagging the tnuc of saying how shite he was,,,,know all of a sudden he's world beater,,,fickle yams

Every time.... Very Happy
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:24 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Brilliant Laughing

not really he was a renown piss head at wh,,,twas the reason wh sold him oh and not to forget you fickle bunch of Tosspot it was not that long ago you (sum ) where lagging the tnuc of saying how shite he was,,,,know all of a sudden he's world beater,,,fickle yams

Every time.... Very Happy

you really are a prized asshole...i dont want him at wh at all,,,i cant help it that Sam has brought him i just support the club...where as you will always be a fuking wanker Tosspot Tosspot Pick nose

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:26 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy

trust me if i had my way he wud not be a hammer,,,but seeing as i dont own the club, nor pat the wages....not a lot i can do is it...trust you and the bounemouth gay pride asshole to chip in

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:29 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Good man QB, not like Marky boy to make an ar5e of himself Very Happy

trust me if i had my way he wud not be a hammer,,,but seeing as i dont own the club, nor pat the wages....not a lot i can do is it...trust you and the bounemouth gay pride asshole to chip in

why do you want to pat the wages?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

dont be a cock all ya life take a fecking day off...iam obviously the one on here that does the most typo's.....anyway u 2 cock sukers...can do one

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:30 pm

In all the years we've been on here you've been the most prolific foot in mouth champion. Quite an achievement when Gonzo is about
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:35 pm

QBVILLA wrote:In all the years we've been on here you've been the most prolific foot in mouth champion. Quite an achievement when Gonzo is about

I speak as i see it...if you would have told me when i posted that, we would re sign him i would have said you was on drugs.....it's just sheer coinsidence thats all nothing more....like i have said people are aloowed to change their minds,,,,,i cant help it that yr just a fecking nob head with time to waste and bump posts up to make yr self feel good as per fecking normal...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:38 pm

cheers cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Very Happy brilliant
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

QBVILLA wrote: Very Happy brilliant
Sleep Sleep Sleep

go and walk your dog you lazy tnuc

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:39 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

dont be a cock all ya life take a fecking day off...iam obviously the one on here that does the most typo's.....anyway u 2 cock sukers...can do one

you wouldnt know what a cock suker is
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Dan's day:

5am Got up

6am -2pm work

3pm- 5pm Fetch kids from Grandparents and prep roast pork dinner. Tidy up and two loads of washing.

5:30pm fetch wife from work, come home and resume cooking.

6:30pm Eat tea

7pm- 8pm walk dog approx 3.5 mile

8:10-8:11pm Research Jwned for a post that makes a cnut out of Marky boy

8:12pm Lay bait and sit back and relax

Mark's day

8am
Scratch bollocks in bed

10am
Scratch bollocks on sofa

10:30- present xbox live with 12yr olds whilst maintaining regular bollock scratching
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:52 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:
Sleep Sleep Sleep

Dan's day:

5am Got up

6am -2pm work

3pm- 5pm Fetch kids from Grandparents and prep roast pork dinner. Tidy up and two loads of washing.

5:30pm fetch wife from work, come home and resume cooking.

6:30pm Eat tea

7pm- 8pm walk dog approx 3.5 mile

8:10-8:11pm Research Jwned for a post that makes a cnut out of Marky boy

8:12pm Lay bait and sit back and relax

Mark's day

8am
Scratch bollocks in bed

10am
Scratch bollocks on sofa

10:30- present xbox live with 12yr olds whilst maintaining regular bollock scratching

It took you a whole minute?????????? Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm a slow reader
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:54 pm

You must be missing the school run QB Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:55 pm

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next