JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

+9
jak
ADRIAN_1976
Tilton
villanfromluton
roadoftrinity
QBVILLA
Billy Bonds
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
13 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub - Page 4 Empty Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Bedshammer Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:43 pm

Lol@jay
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub - Page 4 Empty Re: FFS....Herd, Collins and Delph brawl outside nightclub

Post  Billy Bonds Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:15 pm

villanfromluton wrote:VFL knows full well, it aint me whingeing on the internet my missus wont give me a bj, though judging by your daily activities outlined on this thread, I can entirely understand why she says feck off when you beg her cheers

me asking for A BJ from the wife is a bit like you going on a facking vegan diet.....in other words i dont ask.....and tbh looking at your wife on fb and and you...i would have a guess and say she's the surgery gloves type and tweezers

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Lol@jay

Glad someone found it funny! Wink
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:39 am

Jay.P.A wrote:

I always like yours pics, although it'll be hard for you to surpass Nashman. That was a work of genius.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:28 am

Bedshammer wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

I always like yours pics, although it'll be hard for you to surpass Nashman. That was a work of genius.

That is cos Nashman is a genius
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:29 am

Billy Bonds wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:VFL knows full well, it aint me whingeing on the internet my missus wont give me a bj, though judging by your daily activities outlined on this thread, I can entirely understand why she says feck off when you beg her cheers

me asking for A BJ from the wife is a bit like you going on a facking vegan diet.....in other words i dont ask.....and tbh looking at your wife on fb and and you...i would have a guess and say she's the surgery gloves type and tweezers

You been perving at my missus on fb Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:30 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Four guys ganging up on Mark.. a bit harsh!

Dont know what you are on about, go and have a sarnie

Maybe if you refrained from a sarnie or 12 you wouldn't be so rotund!

At least I dont stay up all night stuffing myself

racist Mad

?????????

its ramadam so he can only eat at night Mad

Is it really Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 am

Yes you ignorant man Mad

Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:51 am

Well, Ades should be ashamed of himself. it is bad enough the madman in Finland perving over my wife, but Ades perving over my pies while doing his fasting is 10 times worse
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:07 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:

That is cos Nashman is a genius

Very Happy
I can only concur. One of the true great superheroes.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:08 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Well, Ades should be ashamed of himself. it is bad enough the madman in Finland perving over my wife, but Ades perving over my pies while doing his fasting is 10 times worse

Beds
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Well, Ades should be ashamed of himself. it is bad enough the madman in Finland perving over my wife, but Ades perving over my pies while doing his fasting is 10 times worse

cheers
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:36 am

Did you know that you can buy frozen Greggs pies in Iceland now? pasties, twenty four seven. Drool
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:06 am

Bedshammer wrote:Did you know that you can buy frozen Greggs pies in Iceland now? pasties, twenty four seven. Drool

Of course I fecking knew!!!!!! Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:38 am

Very Happy
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4