JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Man City today

+7
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
truevillan
jak
ADRIAN_1976
villahagler69
Billy Bonds
Jay.P.A
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So, Man City today Empty So, Man City today

Post  Jay.P.A Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:48 pm

Expecting anything from this game today?

We beat them in the Capital one cup, but this will be much more difficult.

I think we have a small chance to cause an upset, but it's probably unlikely. If we can get a draw, would be a great result IMO.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

So, Man City today Empty Re: So, Man City today

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:58 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Expecting anything from this game today?

We beat them in the Capital one cup, but this will be much more difficult.

I think we have a small chance to cause an upset, but it's probably unlikely. If we can get a draw, would be a great result IMO.

well west ham got a draw,,, but if it was not for the stupid linesman wh would have scored a goal..But a point is a point...villa need to defend better than last weekend thats 4 sure

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

i stand corrected ...villa really are shite

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 pm

fuk me your goal keeper.....i thought jussi was bad...but fuk me ....villa need a complete rebuild from goal keeper up wards

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Thats probably the first mistake Guzans made in months. Well done to the lino for 2 awful decisions, the first of which completely changed a game I thought we were competing in. Its hard enough to play Moneybags Citeh without mugs making shite decisions like those!

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:15 pm

villahagler69 wrote:Thats probably the first mistake Guzans made in months. Well done to the lino for 2 awful decisions, the first of which completely changed a game I thought we were competing in. Its hard enough to play Moneybags Citeh without mugs making shite decisions like those!

Hagler it's a strange one to blame the ref in a 5-0 hiding but in the first half Hart made to very good saves and there first two goals were errors by the officials. Naturally our heads dropped and and there tails were up and in the end we got a thumping..

I get ur point about decisions thou.
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Of course poor decisions have a massive effect on games particularly when they take you from
0-0 to 0-2 against the reigning champions.
It happens all too often these days and is ruining the game.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:32 pm

According to reports this was a complete shocker!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:54 pm

I get the point, 5-0 is a thrashing and thats that. But watching the match I thought we were right in it up until that first decision. City had loads of posession as expected, we defended as expected but we had chances and were "competing" against them. Two harsh decisions take the game completely out of reach and then City are flying, 2 goal cushion and can drive forward to get more.

Definately changed the match, poor decisions, but thats football.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  truevillan Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Shite with a capital S ...bottom 3 now God help us ....and we all moaned about Mc Twat ??
truevillan
truevillan

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:58 pm

truevillan wrote:Shite with a capital S ...bottom 3 now God help us ....and we all moaned about Mc Twat ??

Are you seriously saying you feel we are worst off with Lambert then that ginger wanker? Seriously I give up, we was expecting a loss today and that meant bottom 3 if reading won which they did, so why the shock? I've seen improvement in the last few performances to think we will get out of the zone when we start playing teams that we can expect to compete with again.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villahagler69 Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:03 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
truevillan wrote:Shite with a capital S ...bottom 3 now God help us ....and we all moaned about Mc Twat ??

Are you seriously saying you feel we are worst off with Lambert then that ginger wanker? Seriously I give up, we was expecting a loss today and that meant bottom 3 if reading won which they did, so why the shock? I've seen improvement in the last few performances to think we will get out of the zone when we start playing teams that we can expect to compete with again.

This completely. We have just played 2 of the best teams in the country. In both matches we showed a lot more promise, drive and improvement than 12 months under McLeish. Bottom line is we ended up with feck all points, but the foundations are definately being laid.

villahagler69

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:41 pm

We might not get anything against Arsenal next week either, so can those who like to panic go crazy now, can Mark give us all the boring shit about it now too, then perhaps he could concentrate on his own team.

Me I'll be far more bothered by the result against Qpr after these 3 games against top 4 opposition is over.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:44 am

First pen was a terrible decision. However, the rest of the goals were bad Villa play and good City play. I'm not going to blame officials as football is full of ifs buts and maybe's. Fact is we're 18th and that's where we deserve to be. We've shown in games this season that we can and should be better than that. These young lads need to grow up and fast. Arsenal at home next and the general opinion will be an Arsenal win. However, as Norwich and Albion showed yesterday games against the Sky 4 aren't foregone conclusions. Hopefully Lambert has them in training today and spends the rest of the week kicking their arses.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 pm

When it was 0-0 we hit them on the break and had 2 good chances to score. Hart makes 2 very good saves.

They score a scrappy goal, but we were still defending well and hitting them on the break.

That decision by the linesman was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. The whole team and Yaya Toure were patting Ron Vlaar on the back for the great tackle he made which resulted in a corner. Linesman's flagging, Penalty. Not one city player, or supporter even appealed for one at all. Seriously stupid that MOTD were sucking Kompany's balls rather then showing and analysing the incident, let alone mentioning just the once it on MoTD.

At 2-0, no turning back really. Third pen was harsh, but that was a correct call. If it was at the other end we'd be furious if we didn't get that one so fair enough. Bannan should know Silva is left footed and was always going to cut back on to it, don't slide in the area. 3-0, game over, damage limitation time.

For the 4th goal, Guzan got unlucky as it took a deflection from Stevens into near post, otherwise he dived the right way to stop it, as it was going across goal. In no way is that Guzan's fault, don't know what the feck Mark is on about. Poor defending though to allow Aguero to get his shot away in the first place.

5th goal was too easy for City, but we have to remember exactly that - they're Man City. They do this to teams.

This season there's going to be results like this - we've got to except it. Under PL, Norwich lost 5-1 and 6-1 last season to Man City, but it was also 'his' team that beat United last night. November was always going to be a shitty month with the fixtures we got, but after Arsenal we've got Reading, QPR and Stoke. Need to get points from these games - and I think we will.

We're sitting 18th, but we're also only 3 points from 14th and 6 points from 11th. I've seen us perform well enough in the last couple of games so it's encouraging. Keep the faith, we'll be alright IMO. We're also going to sign players in January.

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:09 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:When it was 0-0 we hit them on the break and had 2 good chances to score. Hart makes 2 very good saves.

They score a scrappy goal, but we were still defending well and hitting them on the break.

That decision by the linesman was one of the worst decisions I've ever seen. The whole team and Yaya Toure were patting Ron Vlaar on the back for the great tackle he made which resulted in a corner. Linesman's flagging, Penalty. Not one city player, or supporter even appealed for one at all. Seriously stupid that MOTD were sucking Kompany's balls rather then showing and analysing the incident, let alone mentioning just the once it on MoTD.

At 2-0, no turning back really. Third pen was harsh, but that was a correct call. If it was at the other end we'd be furious if we didn't get that one so fair enough. Bannan should know Silva is left footed and was always going to cut back on to it, don't slide in the area. 3-0, game over, damage limitation time.

For the 4th goal, Guzan got unlucky as it took a deflection from Stevens into near post, otherwise he dived the right way to stop it, as it was going across goal. In no way is that Guzan's fault, don't know what the feck Mark is on about. Poor defending though to allow Aguero to get his shot away in the first place.

5th goal was too easy for City, but we have to remember exactly that - they're Man City. They do this to teams.

This season there's going to be results like this - we've got to except it. Under PL, Norwich lost 5-1 and 6-1 last season to Man City, but it was also 'his' team that beat United last night. November was always going to be a shitty month with the fixtures we got, but after Arsenal we've got Reading, QPR and Stoke. Need to get points from these games - and I think we will.

We're sitting 18th, but we're also only 3 points from 14th and 6 points from 11th. I've seen us perform well enough in the last couple of games so it's encouraging. Keep the faith, we'll be alright IMO. We're also going to sign players in January.

from what i saw he just let it go by....just the way it looked

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:27 pm

Nope, took a deflection off Stevens into the near post.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Oh well replace him then, one mistake **** me! How did you not replace Green like 5 years ago with the amount of howlers he used to make...

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:Oh well replace him then, one mistake **** me! How did you not replace Green like 5 years ago with the amount of howlers he used to make...

trust me He made more out standing saves than howlers...

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:56 pm

it took or might have taken a very slight deflection of you defender...but even so, he should have had that stopped

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:18 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:

it took or might have taken a very slight deflection of you defender...but even so, he should have had that stopped

Nothing slight about it. Without the deflection that was going across goal.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Bonds Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:29 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Point is that man city player is about 4 yards from the goal keeper....And the ball takes a slight deflection , and there is about what 3 ft if less between him and the inner post....any decent goal keeper would have still saved that..IMHO....

Billy Bonds
Sir Twat

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Point is that man city player is about 4 yards from the goal keeper....And the ball takes a slight deflection , and there is about what 3 ft if less between him and the inner post....any decent goal keeper would have still saved that..IMHO....

Havent seen the incident but reckon marky boy is chatting shite as per normal Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:01 pm

Billy Bonds wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:
Billy Bonds wrote:

Nope.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next