JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Lambert..

+4
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
roadoftrinity
ADRIAN_1976
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Paul Lambert.. Empty Paul Lambert..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:18 pm

Sack him or keep him....

My main Printer is a 55 year old Villa Fan.. he's been saying for ages PL hasn't got a scooby.. can't organise a defence and tactically naive.. i always thought he would pull it around.. was apprehensive about his lack of organising a defence..

BUT Once it went to 1-1 PL for me showed he hasnt got a scooby.. Took Bennet off who was getting down the wing and slapped four strikers up front.. we had NO width.. NO game plan.. at one stage Gabby Bent Benteke were all ten yards of one another with N Zog just behind.. it was like park football.. just chuck everyone in the box with no one out wide..

It was EMBARRASSING to see us running around clueless..

I would say sack him tomorrow if i thought RL had a scooooby about what he is doing or i had any faith in the man to get someone else in give him the money to save us..

Add to that RL hasn't backed him in this window and it is a big mess.. a mess which seems more and more like it will end with us being relegated............
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Paul Lambert.. Empty Re: Paul Lambert..

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Agree with you, Lambert is a clueless twat. Tonight proved it. Putting 4 up front like tha was like a child playing FIFA. With 20 minutes to go.

I wanted him here, but I was wrong, he is a fucking clown.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:49 pm

RoT.. i really wanted PL to succeed.. i even thought he was the best of the bunch from him Rodgers and Martinez Laughing

But the results have been atrocious.. some humiliation which was topped up by this debacle.. the last 30 mins were eye opening at the lack of tactical nous... worst still it was live on sky for the world to see..

BUT i have NO faith in Lerner being able to get someone in strait away..

The only thing we can do is spend some money and bring in a CB and two CM.. and hope we can get out of this mess..

Look at Newcastle.. they have brought virtually a new defense in time for our game and are favourites to get Moussa Cissoko.. while we are sitting doing F all risking our furture along with it..

Even then you look at the likes of Bennet ( who was good with the width going forward ) but in prem games were u need to defend he look shit against a fourth tier winger..

We are in deep deep trouble...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Also in every interview about transfers PL has to say 'the chairmans been great with me'.. FFS change the record you plonker..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:08 pm

I think we've been as patient as we all can with Lambert.

If Lerner won't back him, then you've got to sack him.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:16 pm

It doesn't mater if Lerner backs him or not. He is like MON at the very end when he had lost it.

Lambert ain't got a fecking clue.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:24 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:It doesn't mater if Lerner backs him or not. He is like MON at the very end when he had lost it.

RoT if we sack him who can we get in.. i can't think of anyone..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:32 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:It doesn't mater if Lerner backs him or not. He is like MON at the very end when he had lost it.

RoT if we sack him who can we get in.. i can't think of anyone..

Don't think we can sack him, and we might stop up but I think that will be inspite of Lambert not because of him.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:33 pm

We need players in ASAP if we want to stay up...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:00 am

RDM was rumoured a couple of days ago
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:04 am

Only manager i would want which has NO chance of happening is Laurent Blanc..

With 8 days to go in the window there is no chance we could replace him in time and get players in..

Got to hope he can somehow keep us up..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:26 am

I'm still rooting for Lambert, I think given time and money he could make us a decent team again.

If we had to change, I'd have no idea who'd want the job. It's a MASSIVE rebuilding job.

Think of it as a house, if the foundation is fucked, as our club's is, then the whole house is fucked.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:12 am

are we going to go through a manager every season? Perhaps we can bankrupt the club by paying each one off early and then paying compensation to the next team we take one from. Then they can decide they don't want any of the players we signed, and we can get rid of them on the cheap and spend lots of money on new players... again and again and again.

Get a grip people, If we go down then let Lambert bring us back up with his team is what I say, he got it wrong last night that's for sure. But hey I remember MON getting it wrong on a few occasions as well, it happens. You don't bring a team up 2 straight season's and then keep them in the prem comfortably and then be completely clueless.

Anyway, if Chelsea go through tonight then its a blessing, saved us a game where we get our hopes up, pay a fecking fortune and then get hammered.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:18 am

And it's the League Cup. You wouldn't be happy to win it and get relegated (à la Birmingham City) would you (I hope not)?
Now you can concentrate on staying in the Premier League and, dare I say it, I think you will, with your current manager too!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:are we going to go through a manager every season? Perhaps we can bankrupt the club by paying each one off early and then paying compensation to the next team we take one from. Then they can decide they don't want any of the players we signed, and we can get rid of them on the cheap and spend lots of money on new players... again and again and again.

Get a grip people, If we go down then let Lambert bring us back up with his team is what I say, he got it wrong last night that's for sure. But hey I remember MON getting it wrong on a few occasions as well, it happens. You don't bring a team up 2 straight season's and then keep them in the prem comfortably and then be completely clueless.

Anyway, if Chelsea go through tonight then its a blessing, saved us a game where we get our hopes up, pay a fecking fortune and then get hammered.

Agree he will be given time as we cant keep on chopping and changing. But there is no denying that this so far has been our worst ever Premier League season, he has had more money to spend than a few of our previous managers and some of his tactical decisions this season have been extremely bizarre.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 pm

Yes shocking season, I'd play a weak team against Millwall now and try and concentrate on next Tuesday against Newcastle, that will truly define our season I think, not last night which was a missed opportunity.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:11 pm

AVFC the last 30 mins after they scored was an eye opener.. is this guy really upto the task if that is his plan B.. Oneil used to mess up sometimes but nothing this glaring.. t
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:13 pm

He doesn't have the players to change things at the moment. And given the players MON had at his disposal to change things round with doesn't really lend to your argument either.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 pm

jpr60 wrote:And it's the League Cup. You wouldn't be happy to win it and get relegated (à la Birmingham City) would you (I hope not)?
Now you can concentrate on staying in the Premier League and, dare I say it, I think you will, with your current manager too!

That's an open ended question.. the issue is if you cant beat a fourth tier team over two legs then what chance have you got in the league.. esp if your plan B is what we witnessed in the last half hour.. shocking..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:20 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:He doesn't have the players to change things at the moment. And given the players MON had at his disposal to change things round with doesn't really lend to your argument either.

My argument isn't Oneil you raised the point that he did blunders too.. my argument is at 1-1 he had no solution as to what we should do.. slapping on four strikers.. having no one on the wings isn't down to players its down to inept management.. he could've put Gabby and N Zog out wide and left two up top.. they were all running around like headless chickens and that is down to him..

Last night was an eye opener...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:22 pm

His tactics when they scored were bizarre to say the least. He brought Bent on, fair enough, but Gabby should have been pushed wide along with N'Zogbia and stretch Bradford instead of playing into their hands through the middle. The two centre midfielders should have been responsible for keeping a shape, Ireland was strutting around doing feck all. When Weimann came on the shape got even worse. Go 4-4-2 now with Benteke and Weimann up front, Bent can feck off if he wants. As for Lambert, I have supported him throughout but I was fuming at his tactics once they had scored. We still had 35 minutes or so to get the 2 goals and if we had played like in the first 50 or so minutes, we would have done it IMHO. Must stop giving away stupid free kicks as well, the foul by benteke that started the goal for them was pathetic, the lad was under pressure and had nowhere to go, but Benteke fouled him. The Delph foul at the end was bloody stupid and Clark, while he should not have been booked in first half, was lucky to escape a second one.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:29 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
jpr60 wrote:And it's the League Cup. You wouldn't be happy to win it and get relegated (à la Birmingham City) would you (I hope not)?

That's an open ended question.. the issue is if you cant beat a fourth tier team over two legs then what chance have you got in the league.. esp if your plan B is what we witnessed in the last half hour.. shocking..

But when Bradford are giving their all, they're far from a fourth tier team. They ARE a TEAM, that's the difference between them, The Arsenal and Villa, they're all working their balls off together. No prima donnas, just good honest pulling together on the same end of the rope.
I was looking at Ireland last night and my lad showed me a picture of the Bentley he's had customised for his bird, the Audi RS8 that he drives too, both designed to make him and his dolly stand out from the crowd. Plus the fecking great house they share. Yet as a footballer he's about as good as a cardboard leg in the rain, fecking useless!!!!
That in a nutshell is what is wrong with football at the 'top' level.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:36 pm

jak wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

But when Bradford are giving their all, they're far from a fourth tier team. They ARE a TEAM, that's the difference between them, The Arsenal and Villa, they're all working their balls off together. No prima donnas, just good honest pulling together on the same end of the rope.
I was looking at Ireland last night and my lad showed me a picture of the Bentley he's had customised for his bird, the Audi RS8 that he drives too, both designed to make him and his dolly stand out from the crowd. Plus the fecking great house they share. Yet as a footballer he's about as good as a cardboard leg in the rain, fecking useless!!!!
That in a nutshell is what is wrong with football at the 'top' level.

Exactly.. did you watch the game Jak.. did you see our play and formation once it went to 1-1.. these are the players who are going to try and keep us in the Prem under PL management..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:40 pm

Also the players have to take some responsibility. In the second half, there full back started running up the wing, Gabby just stood there and watched him, Benteke who was further away from the player, ran past Gabby to try and close him down, and that tnuc is supposed to be a Villa fan. I am normally a fan of his but he can get fucked now.

And Stephen Ireland, 4th division side and he did next to nothing.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Ireland is shit.. he has been all his Villa career.. something like 1 goal and 1 assist in the last two years.. disgraceful..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next