JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Lambert..

+6
roadoftrinity
villainies
villanfromluton
marsamgod73
Jay.P.A
ADRIAN_1976
10 posters

Go down

Paul Lambert.. Empty Paul Lambert..

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Pack your bags and **** off please...

Three CB.. Shit formations.. Humiliating defeat after humiliating defeat..

Clueless against leaky fourth tier Team over two legs including the most inept 30 minutes of football played by any Villa team I have ever seen and no clue as to what to do..

Now another awful display against Milwall..

This guy is looking more and more like he is not the next David Moyes but is the next Owen Coyle..

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Paul Lambert.. Empty Re: Paul Lambert..

Post  Jay.P.A Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Our club has become a complete JOKE.

Shower of shite.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod73 Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:53 pm

After the famous "Villa coming together" on website after Liverpool win, can we expect "Villa falling apart" now?
marsamgod73
marsamgod73

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Seems Lambert refused to answer questions from Matt Kendrick of evening mail, pathetic and no way back I fear now
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 pm

feeling a bit sorry for Lambert. He is taking the shit for the total ineptitude of Lerner and Faulkner. He made some shit signings in one trasfer window but lerner has been fucking it up for 6 years now.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:11 pm

Very concerned about us now.

Hutton's gone to Mallorca.....and get this, it's not to go on holiday.... it's to play football!

Beds
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:34 pm

With him and Warnock off the wage bill, hopefully we can get some fecking players in Shocked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:03 pm

I must say I'm not looking forward to tomorrows game. Can't see us getting anything from the game, to make maters worse I've been given a ticket that is right next to the away fans and the Geordies still hate how happy all the Villa fans were when we relegated them a few seasons ago.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  marsamgod73 Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:15 am

I think Lambert could have spent a little bit better in the summer (Experience, Strength etc) but most of his signings have been good, that's the trouble I like almost all his signings there just weren't enough of them. Even Bennett has promise but Lambert does need to take a bit of advice though. He appears unwilling to listen to anyone.....

As for Lerner, a man who is meant to be backing Lambert, has kept his wallet closed most of the time (January is an example) he could have given Lambert more money to spend, we could have put more strength , height and experience into the squad and if that had happened then who knows......

Still no point in winding myself up, we've gotta accept our lot at the minute, wrong as it may be.
marsamgod73
marsamgod73

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:22 am

i have said before that this is the worst villa team in my lifetime, however this lot are not the worst players i have seen down villa park, they simply lack leadership, the experienced players are not the most vocal and are generally out of form themselves, i dare say the majority of the young players lambert plays each week will go on to be decent, but while they are finding their feet, they may take us down, just two or three experienced players who are prepared to lead the youngsters would make all the difference. do we concede so many goals from corners and set pieces simply because the players are too short? or are they simply too naive?, should we not have kept either collins or cuellar or maybe both? at least for the first one or two seasons of introducing the younger players, also freezing out the likes of hutton warnock and bent may have been a mistake, i know they want the big earners off the books, but why not play them and let their contracts run down or sell them, would a back four of hutton cuellar collins and warnock let bradford score four goals over two legs against us? like the government cuts we have done it too fast and too deep, the players i mentioned are not the future of aston villa but i think they could have helped out in the present, i think the fact that we would be sixth at present if games finished at half time says a lot, why do we always play crap in the second half? just not enough experience in the team to see a game out, a lack of confidence that they can win a game, saving a few quid on wages could ultimately cost us millions in relegation, a valiant attempt at using our academy players and promising lower league players so much, i do believe they are the future, but i fear it may be a case of too many youngsters too soon, if we survive relegation this season, i am sure the experience will hold us in good stead for next season, but if is a very big word, it goes without saying we need to beat newcastle tonight, we are capable of doing it, but the important thing is do the players really believe they are capable?

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:42 am

I think Collins was a trouble maker, plus he was shit so i completely agree with getting rid of him. Cueller is to injury prone, you see at Sunderland he keeps on picking up twinges and missing games, but the main issue was losing two centre halfs and only buying one to replace them.

The Warnock and Hutton thing, at the time I thought it was a brilliant idea, as I thought Warnock was so bad last season we couldn't put up with him again, and Hutton was poor. However, Lowton started well but has faded after been moved positions every week, and Bennett just hasn't got started. So now it looks a poor choice when we could have used that money to buy a decent centre midfielder.

I just hope tonight, Lambert stops this 5 at the back, and goes with something like, maybe to make use more solid get rid of Gabby, put N'Zogbia out wide and stick Bannan in the middle as well but he really is a bit hopeless.

....................Guzan..................
Lowton....Vlaar....Baker....Bennett
..........Westwood.Clark...............
.Wieman........N'Zogbia.....Gabby..
.................Benteke..................

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 am

i feel cuellar could have played his part over say a two season contract, playing mainly off the bench or to give lowton a rest when he is out of form, collins certainly is not the best, but surely he would be a better option to playing chris herd at centre half, hutton aint the best, but sticking him at right back for the likes of bradford is just about his barrow, he would not have let league two players bully him down their left flank, left back has been a problem position all season, i believe warnock could have played a part this season, again would he have let a league two side bully him, especially in the first leg against bradford, where even joe bennett admitted he was awful, we are crying out for a dominant central midfielder to protect the back four and start something going forward, n'zogbia is starting to look half decent and could well prove to be the difference between losing and winning games, gabby as much as we all like him, i am afraid to say his form has been going backwards for a good two seasons, and two league goals this season is just not good enough, this is a player who has played at full international level a few times and was regulary on the fringes of the england sqaud, would hodgson even look twice at him now? if i was the opposition manager playing against villa, my instructions would be simple, stop benteke and you stop villa, and bully the defence and you will more than likely get some joy, we need to mix it up a bit, we just do not seem to have the players to do it.

spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:18 pm

Cuellar was on a good wage at Villa and really does he deserve approx 45k-50k a week. I am sure Sunderland will be paying him something silly. Think 95% of fans basically agreed with Lambert's outloook, but we should have got another CB in especially considering Dunne was injured. tonight I would go for somehting like this

Guzan
Lowton Vlaar Dunne Lichaj/Stevens/both shit

N'Zog Westwood Clark Bennett

Weimann Benteke

Team would look a bit more solid, Bennett looks decent in an advanced role
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:25 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Cuellar was on a good wage at Villa and really does he deserve approx 45k-50k a week. I am sure Sunderland will be paying him something silly. Think 95% of fans basically agreed with Lambert's outloook, but we should have got another CB in especially considering Dunne was injured. tonight I would go for somehting like this

Guzan
Lowton Vlaar Dunne Lichaj/Stevens/both shit

N'Zog Westwood Clark Bennett

Weimann Benteke

Team would look a bit more solid, Bennett looks decent in an advanced role

If Dunne is fit tonight, I wouldn't be surprised to see Baker play left back. He is not a left back in a million years, but then neither is Stevens by the looks of him.

Plus if we had Vlaar, Dunne, Baker and Clark in the team, it might help us defend set pieces.

Don't know how true it is, but saw a stat the other day that apparently Newcastle are the only team in all four divisions not to score of a corner, I'm pretty sure we will able to accommodate them later.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:02 pm

Forgot that Baker is fit ROT, not a bad shout there.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:31 pm

Toon have acknowledged some of their weaknesses and got some players in. They haven't won away all season but must be very confident of getting 3 points tonight. I can't see us winning another game TBH, we'll finish bottom of the league and Lerner and can fcuk right off. No
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Forgot that Baker is fit ROT, not a bad shout there.

Paul Lambert.. 1311948270220
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:42 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:I think Collins was a trouble maker, plus he was shit so i completely agree with getting rid of him. Cueller is to injury prone, you see at Sunderland he keeps on picking up twinges and missing games, but the main issue was losing two centre halfs and only buying one to replace them.

The Warnock and Hutton thing, at the time I thought it was a brilliant idea, as I thought Warnock was so bad last season we couldn't put up with him again, and Hutton was poor. However, Lowton started well but has faded after been moved positions every week, and Bennett just hasn't got started. So now it looks a poor choice when we could have used that money to buy a decent centre midfielder.

I just hope tonight, Lambert stops this 5 at the back, and goes with something like, maybe to make use more solid get rid of Gabby, put N'Zogbia out wide and stick Bannan in the middle as well but he really is a bit hopeless.

....................Guzan..................
Lowton....Vlaar....Baker....Bennett
..........Westwood.Clark...............
.Wieman........N'Zogbia.....Gabby..
.................Benteke..................

Im have spotted your problem..... those two are golfers so its probably best not to play them except at the open
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:19 pm

Again showed he has not got a scooooooby..

Three CB which doesn't work yet PL persists with it.. simple thru ball for the goal.. Full backs don't know if they should sit or attack..

Bilbo Baggins in the middle of the park.. was truly awful today..

Didn't start with Weimen again.. are we trying to persuade this guy to sign a new contract by constantly dropping him or playing him out wide..

QPR got another point and clean sheet... thats THREE clean sheets against teams who smashed SEVENTEEN goals past us.. same two shit CB Hill and Nelson but a change of manager who can organise things.. Wigan came from two down to get a point away from home..

Everyone is showing fight to survive except us..

If Lerner doesn't bring in at least two players in next 48 hrs we might as well sack PL now.. i know we can't keep chopping and changing.. but we might stumble across someone who can actually make us defend and play the right formation...
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Jay.P.A Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:38 pm

Got it right in the second half IMO.

Got it completely wrong in the first unfortunately.
Jay.P.A
Jay.P.A

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:40 pm

Jay.P.A wrote:Got it right in the second half IMO.

Yep, I enjoyed the second half. Think we will go down but if that's the end of 3/5 at the back we have a chance.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:55 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Jay.P.A wrote:Got it right in the second half IMO.

Yep, I enjoyed the second half. Think we will go down but if that's the end of 3/5 at the back we have a chance.

Agree.. second alf we were good and Newcastle poor.. we have to play 4-4-2 and bring in a DM and CB to try and save us..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  Reddi! Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:07 am

With Lerner selling the Browns last year, I reckon he is pulling out of sport ownership.
He'd get a shed load more money for Villa if he could guarantee Prem cash.
Reddi!
Reddi!

http://www.yma-associates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:00 am

I agree Reddi, he has taken a gamble on premiership survival whilst reducing costs but it looks like it's going to backfire. He really hasn't got a clue what he's doing and we all thought Doug was bad!
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:52 am

You don't know what you have got until you haven't got it.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down