JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jack Wilshire and England...

+3
jpr60
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jack Wilshire and England... Empty Jack Wilshire and England...

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:16 pm

Its obvious this guys is a real talent..

A talent that other European countries would build there teams around..

So how long before we ruin him cus we cant stop Tosspot over Gerrad and Lampard so we play some ridiculous system to accomodate all three...

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Jack Wilshire and England... Empty Re: Jack Wilshire and England...

Post  villanfromluton Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 pm

Should have come on on Tuesday, needs to be involved.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Lutes its a given we will **** this kid up.. he has a lot of talent.. why cant we just tell Gerard or Lampard to feck off..

Capello is a joke too.. man cant get away form 4-4-2 when we should be playing 3 in mid with Wilshire allowedto express himself.. but i bet we halt his progress in the intrnational stage..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:21 pm

He's only 18, still got at least 15 years of a career left. His time will come.

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:52 am

I see a lot of similarities between Young Jack and Tabloid Wayne (before he became Tabloid Wayne) - they both have a natural skill, strength and balance and are both gritty little beggers.
I've always thought that if Rooney had joined Arsenal when he was a lad Wenger would have made a better man of him, would have made him more aware of the important stuff an athlete should be doing to maintain fitness etc. So now is the test. Can Wenger keep Young Jack's feet on the ground and have him channel his efforts in the right direction? We will see. Meanwhile I am amazed at just how complete a player Wilshere appears to already be. He seems to stroll around, then burst into action with a clever pass and run, or race past opponents as if they weren't there. He gets a lot of knocks too - there was a time (apparently) he'd respond in kind, now I suspect he gets his revenge later - as I said, he's a gritty little so-and-so!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:05 pm

So gritty over the top tackles are acceptable then scratch
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Finn wrote:So gritty over the top tackles are acceptable then scratch

Obviously not - that's when you should be red-carded and he was. So he'll learn, won't he?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 pm

jpr60 wrote:

Obviously not - that's when you should be red-carded and he was. So he'll learn, won't he?

Having read Arsene's view of this incident, (which you pretty much mirror) I find the the continued assertion that Taylor was maliscious and he a thug with nothing but emotional hyperbole to make the point quite frankly amazing.

Hypocrisy is alive and well at theEmirates. Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Finn wrote:
jpr60 wrote:

Having read Arsene's view of this incident, (which you pretty much mirror) I find the the continued assertion that Taylor was maliscious and he a thug with nothing but emotional hyperbole to make the point quite frankly amazing.

Hypocrisy is alive and well at theEmirates. Rolling Eyes

Let me just say that the "tackle" from Taylor on Eduardo could best be described as "agricultural". There's a photo out there somewhere taken from behind Taylor as he lunges towards Eduardo, the ball has already been played away but Taylor follows through, the rest is history.
The Shawcross "tackle" on Ramsey was pure aggression - Shawcross was out to "do" his opponent and he did. Again the ball was gone but Shawcross follows into a full-blooded attack.
The "tackle" on Diaby, by a Sunderland substitute (whose name escapes me, a young player) was a totally uneccessary aggression. The game was running through time-added-on, this young player comes on to make a name for himself. Well IMO he failed, I can't remember the cnuts name.
Taylor was not a good player, Shawcross has 'previous' for his challenges (two broken legs?) so someone should be there to calm the lad down and the Sunderland git, well, words fail me. Wilshere is an excellent footballer and has done something wrong on the field of play and has been punished - I hope he learns from it. I suspect he'll learn to be more clever with his retaliations (if it was, as I suspect, a bit of seconds after the big Serb had whacked him in the head with his elbow a short time before). I certainly know what I've seen and I reckon I know what I'm about - let's leave it there, eh?

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:49 pm

I dont follow the logic.

Taylor is/was best to ply his trade in League 1 where his lack of skill would be best suited - Eduardo showed him up for what he is, a crap footballer. Its interesting to note but he has only 1 red card in his career previously and is considered a gent.

Wilshire is immensely gifted and his lunge strangely at odds with his skill, so my logic tells me he is a maliscious little git who should be "banned from football for life" ( to quote Arsene).

There you go thats not twisted logic is it Rolling Eyes
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Wilshere cant have meant it as he is too skillful Huh
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:55 pm

Arsene has really pissed me off with this one VFL, he really is an arrogant tunc.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:57 pm

Have to say he is being a hypocrite IMHO.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Have to say he is being a hypocrite IMHO.

You sound surprised......
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:33 pm

"Ban Taylor for his mistimed tackle"

"Jack deserved a red card for his mistimed tackle"

The man spouts such shite its untrue.
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:52 pm

Finn wrote:"Ban Taylor for his mistimed tackle"

Spoken as an expert, I take it? Wink

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:07 pm

I really cannot see the difference between the Shawcross and Wilshere tackles. If Zigic's ankle had been bearing all his weight like Ramsey's was, it would've snapped like a twig.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Eboues challenge wasnt too great either, Wenger apparently didnt wish to discuss that one
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Yes JP it must be great knowing that Arsene and his bitches are right and the rest of the world is wrong Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:34 pm

Am I right in thinking Arsenal have 3 red cards already this season? Bloody thugs. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Wenger said "he was one of the best players on the football pitch but you only want to talk about this tackle". Wonder why that is especially after his comments in the match programme Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 pm

So what you're saying is :
1) Wenger shouldn't complain because several of his players have been put out of the game for long spells through brutal challenges, three of them with broken limbs;
2) Arsenal are not a better footballing side than certain other teams, such as those suggested by Fulham player Danny Murphy who might just have encouragement from their coaches/managers to play dirty - Stoke, Blackburn, Wolves;
3) Jack Wilshere is bad news - despite being English (that's a first) - because he plays for a team managed by Arsene Wenger.
OK, I'll accept that. Enjoy your football guys and gals, I'll enjoy mine.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:20 pm

Finn wrote:"Ban Taylor for his mistimed tackle"

The word, eet ees merde, I theenk!

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:23 pm

JPR, what he should be is fair and dont think he has been. That incident yesterday could have been the same as Ramsey or Eduardo, more luck than anything that is wasnt. The fact that Arsenal are a better footballing team than anyone else means sod all, does that mean they are allowed the odd bad challenge then.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:35 pm

villanfromluton wrote:JPR, what he should be is fair and dont think he has been. That incident yesterday could have been the same as Ramsey or Eduardo, more luck than anything that is wasnt. The fact that Arsenal are a better footballing team than anyone else means sod all, does that mean they are allowed the odd bad challenge then.

There'll always be bad challenges, anyone who's watched or played football knows that. I just think that people should be objective when criticising others, not just dive in with a pre-conceived anti-French/foreigner/Wenger argument. At this distance I'm close to accepting that Taylor's "agricultural" challenge on Eduardo was just a bad challenge - whilst at the time I'd have strung the bugger up for the damage he caused and, as it turned out, the career he affected. I don't accept that Shawcross made a bad challenge, believing he went in to "do" Ramsey, as I've said before (plus he's got previous, as I've said before). These types of players need handling IMO if they're not to do the same thing over and over again. I see Wilshere as a footballer - he's not gonna be putting himself about and trying to "do" players - and I trust his red card will show him that making reckless challenges is not in his best interest, even if (and this is an "if") he was going after a player who'd just whacked him.
In a nutshell - there are some beasts out there and their activities should be curtailed for the better of football, footballers and fans. Everyone knows it - Wenger spoke out about it, so has Murphy - let's get on with the game.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next