JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Ham v Villa

+8
Ringo
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
villainies
villanfromluton
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
12 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West Ham v Villa - Page 6 Empty Re: West Ham v Villa

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I think it's funny how if a struggling team wins when they played poorly it's a lucky win and a sign they're going to struggle even more, but if a team doing well wins despite a poor performance it's a sign of a good team...

I think it is more the sign of a good team the position it is in the league
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:02 pm

villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, I dont think Villa were all over West Ham. Thought we had the better of the first half and were more than unlucky to go in behind, but I was still confident of getting a win as had seen nothing from West Ham to suggest they could score a goal, unless the ref gave them a helping hand.

Second half we started off very well, but the last 30 minutes was a different story and I felt West Ham deserved a draw. It wasnt a bad game, though we again didnt play anywhere near to our potential.

of our own making, not west hams.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:I think it's funny how if a struggling team wins when they played poorly it's a lucky win and a sign they're going to struggle even more, but if a team doing well wins despite a poor performance it's a sign of a good team...

because the teams that play badly and still win, still play better then west ham did last night. We gifted you the game, it will give our players a kick up the arse and push us on, it will feed your players delusion that there any good and you will continue to struggle cyclops

Last edited by Avfc_4eva_Sotc on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:10 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:AVFC, I dont think Villa were all over West Ham. Thought we had the better of the first half and were more than unlucky to go in behind, but I was still confident of getting a win as had seen nothing from West Ham to suggest they could score a goal, unless the ref gave them a helping hand.

Second half we started off very well, but the last 30 minutes was a different story and I felt West Ham deserved a draw. It wasnt a bad game, though we again didnt play anywhere near to our potential.

Even so AVFC, Hines had two or three good chances in that period to score prior to the one he got. First half Green made a few good saves, but we never really worked him enough.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:16 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Does anyone know how long Cole is out for?

By the way, I notice no Villa fan has mentioned their penalty being given for a great header by da Costa. The ref was shit for both teams.

Having gone right over the top of the player. David Moyes was right behind me and said it was a stonewall pen.

you tit , costa jumped that high he could see the tip of mount everest, e cown hhe clouted colliis,but tha collfalt for being a ginger tnuc and standing still , absslute never a penalty even the two english commentators said the firs was bollocks, aand the second even more bollocks too ,only reason tha soppy tnuc gace a penalty beccase the slp headed ugly twa fucked up with the first the soppy cuunt

FUNNY THING WS THE COM ,,A SAD THAT tnuc OF T A REF HAD GONE something li 34 games wth out a red card ( dont quote me on tha though)..,..
all in all that statts showed wh had pissed all over the villa which i find strange

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:17 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:

Even so AVFC, Hines had two or three good chances in that period to score prior to the one he got. First half Green made a few good saves, but we never really worked him enough.

those were very good saves that on most days it would have been 2-0 before the pen, where as the chances that west ham had never really tested friedel, he only had to bend down to stop the ball rolling into the net a couple of time, West hams only realy chance was in the first half where the shot saved friedel into a real save. 3 points dropped for us, we gifted the game away, its clear to see why thats only West Ham 2nd win of the season, they wont always get the luck of the ref on their side along with opposition who seemed to settle for a draw with 30mins remaining, perhaps we was tired, in which case MON has to take some of the blame as to why he didnt start NRC in midfield. Why did he start Heskey at LM, i said earlier that he did ok there which some disagreed with but bair in mind what I meant was he did ok considering how shit it is and the fact he was playing out of position at LM, heard he is injured for saturday.... good.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

By the way, I notice no Villa fan has mentioned their penalty being given for a great header by da Costa. The ref was shit for both teams.

Having gone right over the top of the player. David Moyes was right behind me and said it was a stonewall pen.

you tit , costa jumped that high he could see the tip of mount everest, e cown hhe clouted colliis,but tha collfalt for being a ginger tnuc and standing still , absslute never a penalty even the two english commentators said the firs was bollocks, aand the second even more bollocks too ,only reason tha soppy tnuc gace a penalty beccase the slp headed ugly twa fucked up with the first the soppy cuunt

FUNNY THING WS THE COM ,,A SAD THAT tnuc OF T A REF HAD GONE something li 34 games wth out a red card ( dont quote me on tha though)..,..
all in all that statts showed wh had pissed all over the villa which i find strange

Very Happy Very Happy

excellent post Mark, I could only understand half of it, but I have a great image of you sitting at home pissed of your face with a bottle of whisky in one hand while you typed this out.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:26 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

West Ham v Villa - Page 6 Icon_biggrin West Ham v Villa - Page 6 Icon_biggrin

excellent post Mark, I could only understand half of it, but I have a great image of you sitting at home pissed of your face with a bottle of whisky in one hand while you typed this out.

This almost made me cry with laughter. Brilliant.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Im trying to keep the laughter in so much, i couldnt help but snigger as I read the bold bit, it was like a bit more of the booze had taken effect and its getting even more slurred Very Happy

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:30 pm

I know, and I'm at work, so sudden inadvertent laughter is out of the question.....
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

I'm not sure what this forum would be without you, Mark. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:34 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

you tit , costa jumped that high he could see the tip of mount everest, as he down he clouted colliins,but that colls faultl for being a ginger tnuc and standing still , absolute never a penalty even the two english commentators said the firs was bollocks, aand the second even more bollocks too ,only reason tha soppy tnuc gave a penalty becuase the slap headed ugly twat fucked up with the first the soppy cuunt

FUNNY THING WaS THE COM ,,hAs SAiD THAT tnuc OF A REF HAD GONE something like 34 games wth out a red card ( dont quote me on tha though)..,..

dont blame me i was typing with me glasses and iam sober than qb riow thanks, it's this site or me server , but as i was typing it was going slow and , this and that, i went back in edited the cunting thing, and still ended up ´sounding like Eilleens brother , dont know why it is, but i have small fingers yet iam twating two keys at a time affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Im trying to keep the laughter in so much, i couldnt help but snigger as I read the bold bit, it was like a bit more of the booze had taken effect and its getting even more slurred Very Happy

Iam sober you soppy matalan villa tnuc

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:36 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

you tit , costa jumped that high he could see the tip of mount everest, as he down he clouted colliins,but that colls faultl for being a ginger tnuc and standing still , absolute never a penalty even the two english commentators said the firs was bollocks, aand the second even more bollocks too ,only reason tha soppy tnuc gave a penalty becuase the slap headed ugly twat fucked up with the first the soppy cuunt

FUNNY THING WaS THE COM ,,hAs SAiD THAT tnuc OF A REF HAD GONE something like 34 games wth out a red card ( dont quote me on tha though)..,..

dont blame me i was typing with me glasses and iam sober than qb riow thanks, it's this site or me server , but as i was typing it was going slow and , this and that, i went back in edited the cunting thing, and still ended up ´sounding like Eilleens brother , dont know why it is, but i have small fingers yet iam twating two keys at a time affraid

well thats your problem then, try typing with your fingers, much easier.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 pm

you tit , costa jumped that high he could see the tip of mount everest, as he came down he clouted colliins,but that colls fault for being a ginger tnuc and standing still , absolute never a penalty even the two english commentators said the first was bollocks, aand the second even more bollocks too ,only reason that soppy tnuc gave a penalty becuase the slap headed ugly twat fucked up with the first the soppy cuunt

all in all that stats showed wh had pissed all over the villa which i find strange

now see if you can understand this now then eh

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:40 pm

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

well iant using me cock to type with....It's this site , seems to be lagging a lot , plus cant find me bins lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

well iant using me cock to type with....It's this site , seems to be lagging a lot , plus cant find me bins lol

To small to reach the keys with eh?

Now your a drunk wondering the streets asking random strangers if they have seen your bins Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:43 pm

I'm ruined. I have to walk away from this thread for a while.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:49 pm

Mark west ham man wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:
Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:
Mark west ham man wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:

Very Happy You had your bins a few minutes ago when you used them to write the first bit of verbal shit, as for the site lagging a lot, dont think that it is the only thing lagging judging by your incoherent posts, you dumb pile of poo Very Happy
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Mark, tremendous kid, absolutely tremendous Laughing
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:30 pm

QBVILLA wrote:Mark, tremendous kid, absolutely tremendous Laughing

I often wonder if he had half a brain, could he be such a comedy genius?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:33 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Mark, tremendous kid, absolutely tremendous Laughing

I often wonder if he had half a brain, could he be such a comedy genius?

if I was the cynical type i'd suggest that Mark is indeed just an alter ego made up by a comic genius called Barry.However, i'm not cynical,Mark's just a dipstick, but I think he's great
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Finn Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Ringo wrote:QB,
There is no need need for any further comment, we have only won two games this season, Both against Midland Muppet teams.

Our next encounter with the third battalion of Midland Muppets is on December 12th.

At least your lot will be quite happy trying to limit the damage to about 4-0 at Old Trafford on that day.

Still, looking at our next four games, I would expect to see some vast improvement or we are a lost cause.

And that prediction my little pearly queen may come back to haunt you after we outplayed Citeh and wolloped Sunderland Wink
Finn
Finn

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Finn wrote:
There is no need need for any further comment, we have only won two games this season, Both against Midland Muppet teams.

Our next encounter with the third battalion of Midland Muppets is on December 12th.

At least your lot will be quite happy trying to limit the damage to about 4-0 at Old Trafford on that day.

Still, looking at our next four games, I would expect to see some vast improvement or we are a lost cause.

And that prediction my little pearly queen may come back to haunt you after we outplayed Citeh and wolloped Sunderland Wink

Finn!
We're hoping to be at the game next month. Will you be going? Away tickets only £20.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:03 pm

Bedshammer wrote:
Finn wrote:

Finn!
We're hoping to be at the game next month. Will you be going? Away tickets only £20.

Fceking hell Beds, you are a glutton for punishment if you go there, the locals make Mark seem intelligent. As for away tickets being only £20, they only charged Villa fans another £28 approximately more than that Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next