JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Ham v Villa

+8
Ringo
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
villainies
villanfromluton
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
12 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West Ham v Villa - Page 4 Empty Re: West Ham v Villa

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:00 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Got nothing to do with the fact that Heskey, Agbonlahor, and Carew were all utter shite then? Even da Costa looked comfortable.

Come on even you will acknowledge that an incorrect penalty decision which indirectly leads to an eventual red card and a missed penalty for us has a fair old impact on the game.If Da Costa looked comfortable then we obviously were shit, can't argue there.

I didn't see the first half, so I can't say about the penalty. But stop making excuses, and take defeat like a man. Twisted Evil

How can you say that Heskey was shite then as he was taken off at half time? You only saw the second half? Explain that one? What a tit.

At least he's consistent in his twattiness ROT.Gotta give him credit for that.Talking of twats I expect we'll see the midget with the chip on his shoulder appear today with some of his well thought out comments Sleep
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 am

Oh, please god no.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:46 am

QBVILLA wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Got nothing to do with the fact that Heskey, Agbonlahor, and Carew were all utter shite then? Even da Costa looked comfortable.

Come on even you will acknowledge that an incorrect penalty decision which indirectly leads to an eventual red card and a missed penalty for us has a fair old impact on the game.If Da Costa looked comfortable then we obviously were shit, can't argue there.

I didn't see the first half, so I can't say about the penalty. But stop making excuses, and take defeat like a man. Twisted Evil

How can you say that Heskey was shite then as he was taken off at half time? You only saw the second half? Explain that one? What a tit.

At least he's consistent in his twattiness ROT.Gotta give him credit for that.Talking of twats I expect we'll see the midget with the chip on his shoulder appear today with some of his well thought out comments Sleep

Is Mark a midget then?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:47 am

So many jokes, so little time......
West Ham v Villa - Page 4 Fresse
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:24 am

Thats three defeats to teams who will finish bottom 8 IMO.. We have done really well against the top teams.. think the problem is we lack creativity.. and we def need to find another midfielder who can create and a striker who can score, besides Gabby.. Think Carew has been a disgrace this season.. soooo much ability and he has done nothing.. Heskey wide left says it all..

As RoT said they didnt deserve to lose last season.. so it happens.. shame really cus with Liverpool looking shite 4th was on again but dont seem to have the quality to get it!!!
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:29 am

Re the referee, who it seems no-one was happy with last night. I found this discussion on KUMB.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=117773
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:31 am

PS
Isn't Carew TALL? (Loved the West Ham fan who got an inadvertent laugh last night for calling him a Dutch c*nt)
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Thats three defeats to teams who will finish bottom 8 IMO.. We have done really well against the top teams.. think the problem is we lack creativity.. and we def need to find another midfielder who can create and a striker who can score, besides Gabby.. Think Carew has been a disgrace this season.. soooo much ability and he has done nothing.. Heskey wide left says it all..

As RoT said they didnt deserve to lose last season.. so it happens.. shame really cus with Liverpool looking shite 4th was on again but dont seem to have the quality to get it!!!

In fairness to Heskey he's already got fans on his back and if he's going to play then he should be played at centre forward and be judged in his proper position.As for Carew, his inconsistency is why he plays for us and not a top European club.When he fancies it he's one of the best strikers in europe, trouble is that's becoming a 1 in 6 game occurence
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:54 am

Bedshammer wrote:Re the referee, who it seems no-one was happy with last night. I found this discussion on KUMB.

The rational of football fans, a post of people mainly moaning at the fact that Beye wasn't sent off for something that the majority admit wasn't a penalty in the first place. Shocked

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:58 am

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Re the referee, who it seems no-one was happy with last night. I found this discussion on KUMB.

The rational of football fans, a post of people mainly moaning at the fact that Beye wasn't sent off for something that the majority admit wasn't a penalty in the first place. West Ham v Villa - Page 4 Icon_eek

I thought the different views from West Ham fans was quite interesting, and it's why I posted it on here. The thread also proves that neither side were happy with the referee, and this is becoming increasingly common. The Respect campaign is admirable but is let down by the standard of refereeing.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:01 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

The rational of football fans, a post of people mainly moaning at the fact that Beye wasn't sent off for something that the majority admit wasn't a penalty in the first place. Shocked

In all fairness if the ref deemed it a foul (which it wasn't) then the general concensus is that it should have been a straight red.So not only did Lenny get it wrong in calling it a foul he didn't deal with it properly either.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:07 pm

Someone Call ?

I was quite happy last night in the TB stand with my nephew.
This avoids the rabble in the BML.

When we lost Ilunga and Carlton after only 32 minutes, we expected the worst.

One thing you can expect from West Ham, Expect them to do the opposite of what everyone else thinks will be the eventual outcome.

Best comment of the evening was from a bloke sat behind me...

'Aston Villa ?, More like my Auntie Vera, At least she could have fielded a better team with a bit more ambition'.

The loss of Cole for a while could be a blessing in disguise, It seems the rest of the team had got too used to relying on him and now they have to fend for themselves.

When he went off I expected the team to totally cave in and we would get thrashed.

For the first time in ages they actually looked like they wanted to win this one.

I am feeling confident about Sunday's result against Everton now, and that could come back to haunt me.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:16 pm

Ringo wrote:Someone Call ?

One thing you can expect from West Ham, Expect them to do the opposite of what everyone else thinks will be the eventual outcome.

'Aston Villa ?, More like my Auntie Vera, At least she could have fielded a better team with a bit more ambition'.

The loss of Cole for a while could be a blessing in disguise, It seems the rest of the team had got too used to relying on him and now they have to fend for themselves.

When he went off I expected the team to totally cave in and we would get thrashed.

For the first time in ages they actually looked like they wanted to win this one.

I am feeling confident about Sunday's result against Everton now, and that could come back to haunt me.

Blimey is that it? Only one little dig at Beds throughout a whole post and no mention of Matalan Shocked
Has someone stolen Ringo's log in?
Will his nephew return safely to the US of A?
Do West Ham hire out booster seats?
Tune in next week to find out
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:18 pm

Bedshammer wrote:

I thought the different views from West Ham fans was quite interesting, and it's why I posted it on here. The thread also proves that neither side were happy with the referee, and this is becoming increasingly common. The Respect campaign is admirable but is let down by the standard of refereeing.

I dont think the standard of refereeing is that bad compared to what it used to be, just that you have so many camera angles these days to show how shit the descision was.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:22 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:

I dont think the standard of refereeing is that bad compared to what it used to be, just that you have so many camera angles these days to show how shit the descision was.

i'd agree with that.A lot more scrutiny these days shows up the mistakes refs make.that said Lenny Bennett is a cutn
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:26 pm

QBVILLA wrote:that said Lenny Bennett is a cutn

No doubt about that.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:30 pm

QB,
There is no need need for any further comment, we have only won two games this season, Both against Midland Muppet teams.

Our next encounter with the third battalion of Midland Muppets is on December 12th.

At least your lot will be quite happy trying to limit the damage to about 4-0 at Old Trafford on that day.

Still, looking at our next four games, I would expect to see some vast improvement or we are a lost cause.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ringo wrote:Someone Call ?

Blimey is that it? Only one little dig at Beds throughout a whole post and no mention of Matalan West Ham v Villa - Page 4 Icon_eek
Has someone stolen Ringo's log in?
Will his nephew return safely to the US of A?
Do West Ham hire out booster seats?
Tune in next week to find out

I don't mind in the least that Ringo considers me to be rabble.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  MrMagoo Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Not down by Christmas this season then bounce
MrMagoo
MrMagoo
Da Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:35 pm

MrMagoo wrote:Not down by Christmas this season then West Ham v Villa - Page 4 Icon_bounce

Don't start.......
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:38 pm

Is that the nephew called Mick, or Mickey, or Mikey or bullshite Laughing
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Ringo Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Great innit?

On the one occasion I try to inject a constructive comment and I take stick for it.

Oh Well, while they are having their digs at me at least it will comfort them that they might just have to accept the fact that they are lucky to be part of the second tier 'Top Four' along with Tottenham, Everton and Sunderland.
Ringo
Ringo

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:46 pm

Ringo wrote:Great innit?

On the one occasion I try to inject a constructive comment and I take stick for it.

Oh Well, while they are having their digs at me at least it will comfort them that they might just have to accept the fact that they are lucky to be part of the second tier 'Top Four' along with Tottenham, Everton and Sunderland.

Unlike your own team, who are striving to stay out of the 5th tier of the top 4.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:51 pm

Does anyone know how long Cole is out for?

By the way, I notice no Villa fan has mentioned their penalty being given for a great header by da Costa. The ref was shit for both teams.

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Does anyone know how long Cole is out for?

By the way, I notice no Villa fan has mentioned their penalty being given for a great header by da Costa. The ref was shit for both teams.

Having gone right over the top of the player. David Moyes was right behind me and said it was a stonewall pen.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next