JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Ham v Villa

+8
Ringo
ADRIAN_1976
roadoftrinity
villainies
villanfromluton
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Bedshammer
QBVILLA
12 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

West Ham v Villa - Page 3 Empty Re: West Ham v Villa

Post  Bedshammer Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome back, Malachite! Don't tell me you're going to the game tomorrow - it's a bit of a jwned convention.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:06 pm

Bedshammer wrote:Welcome back, Malachite! Don't tell me you're going to the game tomorrow - it's a bit of a jwned convention.

To busy Beds.

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Malachite wrote:
Bedshammer wrote:Welcome back, Malachite! Don't tell me you're going to the game tomorrow - it's a bit of a jwned convention.

To busy Beds.

Oh well, we'll have to make noise for you.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Shite match up until that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:54 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Super Robert Green

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Well as there's no match thread in the Villa section!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!terrible terrible decision, i friggin new if Villa didn't get at West Ham they would nick it, we are coasting through the game without showing what we are about, raw power, we actually look over composed if that's possible, some nice work from Gabby, Ash is at least trying, Carew and Heskey, they just have to do better....

As for West Ham, that goal was a mugging that should be reported to the Police without delay, what a ref, this is an observation nothing more, first time i have seen West Ham live this season, have to say it, despite some neat passing skills mainly through the centre you have to look to get some physical strength into the side, they look like school lads compared to the Villa players...........just an observation, nothing more, you really have to bulk up a bit IMO.

Just an observation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:39 pm

SUPER ZAVON HINES! :guitar emote:

The production line keeps rolling.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:44 pm

Dodgy penalty scored, penalty missed, 2nd yellow due to first incorrectly given penalty.Suppose West Ham were due a spot of luck.****
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Got nothing to do with the fact that Heskey, Agbonlahor, and Carew were all utter shite then? Even da Costa looked comfortable.

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:51 pm

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Got nothing to do with the fact that Heskey, Agbonlahor, and Carew were all utter shite then? Even da Costa looked comfortable.

Come on even you will acknowledge that an incorrect penalty decision which indirectly leads to an eventual red card and a missed penalty for us has a fair old impact on the game.If Da Costa looked comfortable then we obviously were shit, can't argue there.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:52 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:Got nothing to do with the fact that Heskey, Agbonlahor, and Carew were all utter shite then? Even da Costa looked comfortable.

Come on even you will acknowledge that an incorrect penalty decision which indirectly leads to an eventual red card and a missed penalty for us has a fair old impact on the game.If Da Costa looked comfortable then we obviously were shit, can't argue there.

I didn't see the first half, so I can't say about the penalty. But stop making excuses, and take defeat like a man. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:03 pm

From what i've just seen i think we took it right up the a*se...like a beitch man......

Said it on another post the game would be sorted by whoever wanted it the most, clearly Villa didn't want that, said West Ham would nick it and they did, refs decision was abysmal, all night, shown no sign of getting the 3 points, bad tactics, is someone smuggling Heskey on the coach, or is he on a promise with MON, just don't see friggin why ?, Carew is still obviously pissed from last seasons big night out.

West Ham got the 3 fair play, no way should that have happened, don't get me wrong but West Ham are at best an average side.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 am

QBVILLA wrote:

qb the ref fucked up on many occasions last nite..
beye won the ball so no penalty and zav was off side
da costa's penalty even more ridiculas..as for youngs goal. fucking freak that tnuc as he was aiming that for the back post thats all

As for the winner , well munch on that fatty

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:40 am

Feck you wanker chops.Oh and good morning
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 am

considering Heskey was playing LM he actually played quiet well. First half Villa was all over West Ham, and it was a massive injustice that they got a 1-0 lead at the break from a **** up by the ref.

Second half we come storming out, Young should be taken off penalty duty he has missed to many of the ones he has taken. Get the goal anyway, although I'll admit it was a bit of fluke, although fair fluke. But then we sit back for the draw with 38mins remaining. Thats what pissed me off most of all, and the negativity shown I was thinking it would serve the team right to lose the match. Thats not saying West Ham deserved to win the game, they was pretty awful, if we had just carried on playing to win I think we would have grabbed a couple more goals, West Ham for me despite winning looked poorer then Wolves, Everton and Sunderland in the last 3 games. A lucky win, unless the ref fucks up to thier benefit every week there going to struggle.

A lesson to our team though, when the opposition is as shit as that don't sit back get forward and win the fucking match, bunch of tosspots.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:41 am

Why Beye instead of Young? Why Heskey on the left wing? And more worringly why did VFL feel the need to send me a photo of himself stood at the side of the Upton Park pitch at 10.15pm? pervert No
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:46 am

Avfc_4eva_Sotc wrote:considering Heskey was playing LM he actually played quiet well. First half Villa was all over West Ham, and it was a massive injustice that they got a 1-0 lead at the break from a **** up by the ref.

Second half we come storming out, Young should be taken off penalty duty he has missed to many of the ones he has taken. Get the goal anyway, although I'll admit it was a bit of fluke, although fair fluke. But then we sit back for the draw with 38mins remaining. Thats what pissed me off most of all, and the negativity shown I was thinking it would serve the team right to lose the match. Thats not saying West Ham deserved to win the game, they was pretty awful, if we had just carried on playing to win I think we would have grabbed a couple more goals, West Ham for me despite winning looked poorer then Wolves, Everton and Sunderland in the last 3 games. A lucky win, unless the ref fucks up to thier benefit every week there going to struggle.

A lesson to our team though, when the opposition is as shit as that don't sit back get forward and win the fucking match, bunch of tosspots.

I thought Heskey looked a bit lost on the left personally, a bad selection from MON but I agree completely we were very unlucky to go in 1-0 down at half time after dominating the first half. After Young scored (cracker - I thought he was going for it but I haven't seen it replayed yet) I thought we would step up and get the winner but exactly like you said we sat back and the midfield gave up (they looked knackered to me). West Ham bossed the last 25 minutes and created several chances. Up to that point they looked like a relegation side playing some truly terrible football and we have dropped another 3 points there for sure. We lack a spark in midfield and have no options up front if it isn't working. Carew needs a kick up the arse.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:47 am

Thought we certainly had the best of the first half, looked in control without actually playing that well and even allowing for the fact Heskey was playing left midfield, what the fcek was MON on to come to that decision. I did think that Beye won the ball for the penalty, was surprised if the ref thought it was a penalty he didnt send the player of as he would have had a goalscoring opportunity. Second half we started brightly and I actually thought Da Costa was rash in making the challenge he did when there was little danger. Thought Carew should have took the pen, though the way he was playing he would have probably missed. Didnt think Young meant his effort, but was a good ball in and these things can happen when a ball is put in like that. As AVFC stated, we seemed to sit back after that. Just heard MON on the radio saying we were getting tired, if that was the case, why did he not change things earlier than having to bring Young on when Beye rightly got a second booking. Hines was a nuisance when he came on and took his goal well. Had another couple of chances when he did well getting into good positions, but shot wide. Think a draw was a fair scoreline from an average performance by both teams. Scott Parker was my man of the match, showed great desire near the end when he was totally f**ked
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:48 am

QBVILLA wrote:Why Beye instead of Young? Why Heskey on the left wing? And more worringly why did VFL feel the need to send me a photo of himself stood at the side of the Upton Park pitch at 10.15pm? pervert No

My mistake, it was actually 11.26pm. Just the 1 hour and 26 minutes after i'd gone to bed Suspect
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:53 am

QBVILLA wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:Why Beye instead of Young? Why Heskey on the left wing? And more worringly why did VFL feel the need to send me a photo of himself stood at the side of the Upton Park pitch at 10.15pm? pervert No

My mistake, it was actually 11.26pm. Just the 1 hour and 26 minutes after i'd gone to bed Suspect

Thought it might send you to bed with sweet dreams Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:57 am

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

At first I thought you'd sent me a picture of Mr Ben.I was confuddled for a moment or two
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:58 am

QBVILLA wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

At first I thought you'd sent me a picture of Mr Ben.I was confuddled for a moment or two

It dont take much to confuddle you
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bedshammer Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:26 am

Well, I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Rob Green made some cracking saves in the first half. Our penalty incident happened too far away for me to see what happened, so I can't comment on that, but we have enough crap refereeing decisions made against us, so hey.
All the way through the game I felt there were goals to be scored and I honestly thought it could have gone either way.
Bedshammer
Bedshammer
Queen of Bedfordshire

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 am

I think Beye can consider himself very unlucky to have been sent off, the penalty wasn't one as he took the ball he got booked, second booking, the ball came off his knee and then the player when down, it probably was a free kick but a booking was harsh but then Steve Bennett is a prize twat.

As for our penalty, I didn't think it was, who ever it was can jump, he someone managed to knee Collins in the back of the head, when Collins was stood straight up right, that is some jump.

Think we were unlucky to lose, but then West Ham were unlucky to lose the game last season at Upton Park.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:57 am

Ezekiel 25:17 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

I didn't see the first half, so I can't say about the penalty. But stop making excuses, and take defeat like a man. Twisted Evil

How can you say that Heskey was shite then as he was taken off at half time? You only saw the second half? Explain that one? What a tit.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next