JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wn required!

+2
villainies
jpr60
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Wn required! Empty Wn required!

Post  jpr60 Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:25 pm

It doesn't matter who is unavailable - let's face it most of the first-team squad is injured - let's just get out there and beat Hull City, please!
I expect whoever gets the nod to replace those injured (and banned, in the case of Calum Chambers) to pull the shirt on and perform like lions - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Wn required! Empty Re: Wn required!

Post  jpr60 Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:57 pm

And all we snatched was a draw!
I'm actually getting peed-off by poor refereeing - against Chelsea they could've/should've been down to ten men when Cahill upended Alexis, studs up early in the game when it was 0-0 and today the ref allows a pull-back on the way to Hull's equalizing goal. Of course we should do better - the second goal conceded was pitiful (and it wasn't one of the youngsters at fault - sorry Per) - but if key moments in the game show up poor (or no) decisioning-making by the bloke in charge (and it wasn't his only fault today, the number of trips and fouls that went unpunished suggests a visit to Spec-Savers might be in order) then we need some drastic improvements and fast. Jack Wilshere hurt his knee going in on a reckless challenge, but you could see it was only because the ref had failed to see a blatant trip on him just before which went un-noticed, unpunished by this weak excuse for a ref (ref assistants are just as bad).
Look, we've all played football, right? Someone knocks you about and is allowed to you get him back - it's normal. Yes, it's primitive and should be avoided but if the refs don't do their job then what else is there? Back to the sixties, then. Bring on the hard-men....................

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Very Happy yeah it was the ref.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:07 pm

villainies wrote:Very Happy    yeah it was the ref.

You probably overlooked my "Of course we should do better......".

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilton Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:58 pm

villainies wrote:Very Happy    yeah it was the ref.

Laughing It was even the ref's fault that poor ickle Jacky Wilshire hurt her knee! Brilliant! Laughing

Jpr, you're sounding more and more like markwesthamtool

Tilton

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:14 pm

Since when we've been up and down but, IMO we're now on The Up. A win (please) against Southampton followed by a win at Stoke and we're back in it, innit?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Back in it???
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Innit?!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:07 pm

jpr60 wrote:Innit?!

I read an article about wenger saying this squad will win the premiership with it 3 years,,,, Do you agree with him or has he lost the plot
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:37 pm

Totally agree - 3 years seems a touch long but OK, he's a conservative guy, I'll go with that.

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:20 am

1-0 to The Arsenal will do me fine! Now, that tricky match at Stoke to come - another win (and a clean sheet if possible) will do very nicely - come on Arsenal!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:11 pm

We'll do a lot better when we stop aiming at the goalkeeper. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:23 am

Oh dear - conceding 3 goals to Stoke is, I must admit an all-time low. Back to the drawing board!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:39 am

Four against the bar codes is a better performance - now off to Anfield to give them a seeing-to (he said, hopefully)!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:37 pm

Giroud, Welbeck and the quality act, Sanchez will terrify teams.
All we need now is for Arsene to go out and BUY A FECKIN CH AND A CM, then we might start to fly.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:34 pm

jak wrote:Giroud, Welbeck and the quality act, Sanchez will terrify teams.
All we need now is for Arsene to go out and BUY A FECKIN CH AND A CM, then we might start to fly.

In that case you won't be flying anytime soon then Very Happy
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jpr60 Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:45 am

The fact we got a point at Anfield, after playing so poorly (despite scoring the best goal of the match - the one time we looked anything like The Arsenal) is amazing but, having been up 2-1 and into injury time we really should know better than to concede. Ridiculous (as my man Arseblog says) is right!
QPR and The Hammers are next up - two London derbies - never easy matches under any circumstances. If we're serious we'll get six points but, if we're as we were at Anfield we'll be lucky to get two- Come on Arsenal, please, please, pretty-please!!!

jpr60

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:34 am

jpr60 wrote:The fact we got a point at Anfield, after playing so poorly (despite scoring the best goal of the match - the one time we looked anything like The Arsenal) is amazing but, having been up 2-1 and into injury time we really should know better than to concede. Ridiculous (as my man Arseblog says) is right!
QPR and The Hammers are next up - two London derbies - never easy matches under any circumstances. If we're serious we'll get six points but, if we're as we were at Anfield we'll be lucky to get two- Come on Arsenal, please, please, pretty-please!!!

and there it is... a Gooner begging..... Christmas has arrived all of a sudden Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:00 pm

jpr60 wrote:The fact we got a point at Anfield, after playing so poorly (despite scoring the best goal of the match - the one time we looked anything like The Arsenal) is amazing but, having been up 2-1 and into injury time we really should know better than to concede. Ridiculous (as my man Arseblog says) is right!

Unbelievable!!! I'm sick of watching it!! Opposition centre half given a five yard unimpeded run up just to ensure he can outjump our defence, add to that no one covering the post for what would have been an easy clearance.
We're still doing the same old thing that we've been doing for the past too many seasons and still expecting a different outcome.
Still got 11 men in the box for corners, still defending every corner at least twice.
Sorry, I love you dearly Arsene but this team is underperforming due to poor tactical decisions, time and time again.
We had put ourselves in a winning position yesterday, OK it wasn't pretty but it can't always be pretty. It's another game thrown away and two points dropped.
Time for a change now methinks.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:38 pm

Eventually it was going to happen.... good things dont last for ever
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:48 am

It really is ridiculous, French.
How many times do you have to bang your head on a wall before you realise it's hurting your head?
It's game after game, the same tactical errors.
On Sunday he took off Chamberlain, Sanchez and Giroud for Coquelin, Monreal and Whatsisname and invited ten man Liverpool to fire all of the little they had at us. That little was enough, surprise,surprise. What other team would voluntarily allow the oppo centre half that much space? And we doi it over and over again, by design.
Sorry, I really am pissed off watching it!!
Rant over, I hope you're OK.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:24 am

Yeah I'm good thanks..

You need to remember that Wenger has the support of the board and until you have a disaster of a season you will be stuck with him...
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:40 pm

I'm pleased you're well, Cath.
90% of Wenger is OK. The other 10% is as stubborn as a fecking mule and wants it's arse kicked. Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  FrenchSpur Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Yeah wenger is probably about 3 years past his sell by date.... but hey a spud cant comment to much after the turnover we have....

How are both you and the Dutchess? I hope all is well
FrenchSpur
FrenchSpur

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:06 pm

FrenchSpur wrote:Yeah wenger is probably about 3 years past his sell by date.... but hey a spud cant comment to much after the turnover we have....

How are both you and the Dutchess? I hope all is well

The Duchess is OK, she has a chronic liver condition tjat will have to be watched very closely for the rest of her days but she's coping with things much better now. I have finally managed to clear the factory out after months and months of aggro. A nightmare. We have probably spent 9 months of the last year in London but we are now preparing to return home to Spain very early in the New Year. Hopefully 2015 will be a better year for us, though we must not moan, we don't have to look far to find some poor sod in much deeper trouble than we've been in. Thanks for asking.
Enjoy your Christmas, Cath.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next