JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARREN BENT.....

+9
roadoftrinity
villainies
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
villahagler69
truevillan
QBVILLA
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
13 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DARREN BENT..... - Page 5 Empty Re: DARREN BENT.....

Post  roadoftrinity Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:34 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

Yep, I am. Plus the fact that Houllier is obviously here to stay, so no point moaning.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

Yep, I am. Plus the fact that Houllier is obviously here to stay, so no point moaning.

Better to be a fickle fecker than a thick fecker like Ades though. Mr Scoutman actually believes the shite he spouts.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:04 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

Better to be a fickle fecker than a thick fecker like Ades though. Mr Scoutman actually believes the shite he spouts.

Shocking u turn from you VFL. I shouldn't be suprised really given your track record. Only Ades, ROT, JPA and my good self have given GH a chance whilst you and 'saint' have taken every opportunity to get stuck into him. Shame on you.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

That from jwned's Mr. Shitespouter Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

Shocking u turn from you VFL. I shouldn't be suprised really given your track record. Only Ades, ROT, JPA and my good self have given GH a chance whilst you and 'saint' have taken every opportunity to get stuck into him. Shame on you.

You would be better sticking to trying to save your marriage than worrying what I say on here. I was giving the French twat a chance till he starting cumming at every opportunity when we were playing the red shite. If you read my comments after the Fulham game, I said I was optomistic about the future but Froggy has to stop drooling over the red shite and stop slagging people off in public
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

You would be better sticking to trying to save your marriage than worrying what I say on here. I was giving the French twat a chance till he starting cumming at every opportunity when we were playing the red shite. If you read my comments after the Fulham game, I said I was optomistic about the future but Froggy has to stop drooling over the red shite and stop slagging people off in public
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:47 pm

villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

Villainies, right is right, I'm with you on this. I know he's gonna hit you with the philandering thing, you've got a weakness there but Luton really does want to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
I bet his mates, few as they are, wear stab proof vests when they're with him. He'd be cuddling you with his left arm while pushing the knife in with his right.
You've really caught him out here Villainies, old mate, shown him up for what he really is. Mad

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:52 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

Villainies, right is right, I'm with you on this. I know he's gonna hit you with the philandering thing, you've got a weakness there but Luton really does want to run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
I bet his mates, few as they are, wear stab proof vests when they're with him. He'd be cuddling you with his left arm while pushing the knife in with his right.
You've really caught him out here Villainies, old mate, shown him up for what he really is. Mad

BOLLOX
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:59 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

BOLLOX

BOLLOX ??????????????????????
See!!!! I've been your best mate on jwned and you tell me bollox. Well, that's it!!!!
No wonder you got kicked out of Brum. No

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 pm

My best mate, are you having a laugh? With friends like you, who needs enemies?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:10 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

A couple of iffy results and he'll u-turn again. Its a poor show it really is.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Bit like you if your missus dont give in and let you have your wicked way with her for a couple of days. Feel so sorry for the poor lady Mad
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:46 pm

jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

JAK are you pist Shocked

More chance of Mark getting BJ then 'two faced chubby checkers' having even one mate Wink
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:22 pm

villainies wrote:
jak wrote:
villainies wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
roadoftrinity wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:

Fickle fecker Mad

A couple of iffy results and he'll u-turn again. Its a poor show it really is.

You're so right, me old mate. What's his response to you? Bloody cheap jibes about your philandering. We all know you're tempted by the flesh, you can't help it, you can't but to keep banging on about it is a blow below the belt (no pun intended, Mark).
Look how he's turned on me too. I've befriended him, out of pity of course, yet he's turned on me like an asp. While his 'buddies' were humiliating him at Scrabble, I stayed away, even sympathised with him while he made a jerk of himself.
It is a bloody poor show indeed. No

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:02 pm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6680936,00.html

Fuckin hell, Bruce really is scraping the barrell with this now. Proper sour grapes. Moaning about not receiving a phone call from Houllier.

He's left, accept it, we had to accept it with Barry and Milner. We will probably have to accept it with Young at the end of the season as well.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6680936,00.html

Fuckin hell, Bruce really is scraping the barrell with this now. Proper sour grapes. Moaning about not receiving a phone call from Houllier.

He's left, accept it, we had to accept it with Barry and Milner. We will probably have to accept it with Young at the end of the season as well.

Steve Bruce, the man who walked out on Wigan (twice), Palace,Sheff Utd and Huddersfield when better offers came his way.Funny really.Also Bent was under contract and Sunderland didn't have to sell him, reference what O'neill did with Barry when Liverpoo came sniffing.Sunderland have got a great deal out of this.If all clauses are met then i'd say they've got in the region of £8 million more than Bent is worth.
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:45 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Steve Bruce, the man who walked out on Wigan (twice), Palace,Sheff Utd and Huddersfield when better offers came his way.Funny really.Also Bent was under contract and Sunderland didn't have to sell him, reference what O'neill did with Barry when Liverpoo came sniffing.Sunderland have got a great deal out of this.If all clauses are met then i'd say they've got in the region of £8 million more than Bent is worth.

Yep, Bruce is a proper fucking hypocrite, your forgot to abuse Houllier at the end of your post by the way.

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villainies Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Seems to me he is just trying to save face with the supporters. Its a good deal for them.
villainies
villainies
Poncy Kitchen Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:55 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Yep, Bruce is a proper fucking hypocrite, your forgot to abuse Houllier at the end of your post by the way.

Oops, sorry about that.Kermit is a tnuc
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Bruce is making a prize twat of himself, as has been said he has found it easy walking out on teams. To me Sunderland have got a great deal for Bent and hopefully Villa will get value for money as well.
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:01 am

You're right. Villa have paid way way over the odds and you'll have to play Sunderland football to suit him. He was hardly a big success at the Spuds was he?

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:40 am

jak wrote:You're right. Villa have paid way way over the odds and you'll have to play Sunderland football to suit him. He was hardly a big success at the Spuds was he?

I don't see how, his goalscoring record speaks for its self, if he carries on at that rate it will be worth every penny, there are strikers out there who score less who are valued as much if not more.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:16 am

For the money you've paid it's a big if.
I hope he works out for you, I really do but that price is top top dollar.

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:14 pm

jak wrote:For the money you've paid it's a big if.
I hope he works out for you, I really do but that price is top top dollar.

in that case every player is a big if as you are signing them based on previous form. Its a lot of money thats for sure, but thats what players are going for these days.

He cost spurs 16m and at the time he joined sunderland they was saying it was 16m as well, now they say it was 10m, he has scored 81 goals in 5 years and is 26 coming into his peak, so an increase to 18m seems completely fair.

If he scores at that same rate then its a good deal (why spend 8m less for a striker who is as inconsistant as our current forwards) we will have to wait and see how it works out but hopefully his purchase has lifted the players given them a boost so they can start to perform better, if the defence feel that the team will score goals it might take some of the pressure of them to keep a clean sheet, at the moment the team scores so few goals it is probably not helping there mindset.

We shall have to wait and see over the course of the season.

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Since 2005, only Drogba and Rooney have scored more PL goals

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next