JWNED
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DARREN BENT.....

+9
roadoftrinity
villainies
Avfc_4eva_Sotc
Jay.P.A
villahagler69
truevillan
QBVILLA
villanfromluton
ADRIAN_1976
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

DARREN BENT..... - Page 6 Empty Re: DARREN BENT.....

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

How much did Arshavin cost Arsenal?
villanfromluton
villanfromluton
na na na na na na NASHMAN

Back to top Go down

Post  roadoftrinity Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:20 pm

villanfromluton wrote:How much did Arshavin cost Arsenal?

Apparently £17 million. Shocked

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-complete-arshavin-signing-1544597.html

roadoftrinity

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:38 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/arsenal-complete-arshavin-signing-1544597.html

No more questions m'lord
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Avfc_4eva_Sotc Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:15 pm

exactly, and while it could be argued that Arshavins all round game is far better then Bent's its goals that win games, goals is what we are short of and goals is what he will give us.

Also just noticed this in the gossip column

Arsenal have put a £15m price tag on Nicklas Bendtne

Now he has scored how many over the last 5 years? 8 mayb? Laughing

Avfc_4eva_Sotc
a.k.a SCOTT

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:31 pm

roadoftrinity wrote:

I tht it was 12M.. in Arsenal defence in that one.. Arshavin has been very poor by the standards he was supposed to set.. most thought he would smash it..

Bent has 81 since 2005.. Rooney and Drogba have only 1 more!

ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

http://www.printtechsolutions.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Liverpool are reportedly about to pay 18M for Luis Suarez.. a player way more technically gifted then Bent.. can hold the ball up.. use both feet.. work the channels.. take free kicks.. while i would say Bent is technically not the best BUT we play in the Premier lge and its different to any other league.. not everyone can settle.. and Suarez might not.. while for all of Bents difficiencies... the fact is the man SCORES GOALS season in season out.. and barring a disaster we are getting a proven player..

Besides maybe Falcoa.. how many strikers outside the Prem worth 18M plus would come to Villa.....
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:30 pm

Too feckin much Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:37 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Liverpool are reportedly about to pay 18M for Luis Suarez.. a player way more technically gifted then Bent.. can hold the ball up.. use both feet.. work the channels.. take free kicks.. while i would say Bent is technically not the best BUT we play in the Premier lge and its different to any other league.. not everyone can settle.. and Suarez might not.. while for all of Bents difficiencies... the fact is the man SCORES GOALS season in season out.. and barring a disaster we are getting a proven player..

Besides maybe Falcoa.. how many strikers outside the Prem worth 18M plus would come to Villa.....

Unbelievable.You and Vidal used to moan like fcuk that MoN only signed English players and now look at you. Mad You have more faces than VFL has chins
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:57 pm

QBVILLA wrote:
ADRIAN_1976 wrote:Liverpool are reportedly about to pay 18M for Luis Suarez.. a player way more technically gifted then Bent.. can hold the ball up.. use both feet.. work the channels.. take free kicks.. while i would say Bent is technically not the best BUT we play in the Premier lge and its different to any other league.. not everyone can settle.. and Suarez might not.. while for all of Bents difficiencies... the fact is the man SCORES GOALS season in season out.. and barring a disaster we are getting a proven player..

Unbelievable.You and Vidal used to moan like fcuk that MoN only signed English players and now look at you. Mad You have more faces than VFL has chins

Fcek off ugly chops
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:13 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

Fcek off ugly chops

That's a bit rich coming from a man with a face like a stuntman's kneecap
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 pm

Nothing wrong with my face, got a ompliment today from soem lady who said she could not believe I looked as old as 38 cheers
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:Nothing wrong with my face, got a ompliment today from soem lady who said she could not believe I looked as old as 38 cheers

sorry Lutes but.......... Bedsy
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:Nothing wrong with my face, got a ompliment today from soem lady who said she could not believe I looked as old as 38 cheers

Bully with due respect, we are talking about top premiership strikers, keep your nose out of it, theres a good girl
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Bully with due respect, we are talking about top premiership strikers, keep your nose out of it, theres a good girl

Lutes with the greatest love and respect.............BOLLOCKS Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Oh an ompliment Very Happy .Lets face it you're that ugly not even a sniper would take you out
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  Bully 9 Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Sorry QB im nicking that line! Laughing cracking Laughing
Bully 9
Bully 9

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:42 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

Oh an ompliment Very Happy .Lets face it you're that ugly not even a sniper would take you out

You still using the christmas cracker jokes yam yam Mad Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:43 pm

Bully 9 wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
Bully 9 wrote:

Lutes with the greatest love and respect.............BOLLOCKS Laughing

I would not expect that from a lady, but you carry on ausing me Bully Wink
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm

Didn't you notice the harness on that Labrador she was walking? Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:20 pm

jak wrote:

Jak, if you want can ask her if her labrador would like to go out with you, make it a foursome
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:27 pm

villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

Jak, if you want can ask her if her labrador would like to go out with you, make it a foursome

So she did have a Labrador, thought so. Very Happy Very Happy

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  villanfromluton Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:40 pm

jak wrote:
villanfromluton wrote:
jak wrote:

So she did have a Labrador, thought so. Very Happy Very Happy

Has that got your little pecker excited Rolling Eyes
villanfromluton
villanfromluton

Back to top Go down

Post  ADRIAN_1976 Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:43 pm

QBVILLA wrote:

All for adding European talent cheaper on wages too... Who wouldve tht we would pull out the money to buy a ready made finisher in England..

If only Oneil instead of buying Warnock Beye n Delph for £17M plus had brought Bent for 10M when he went to Sunderland..
ADRIAN_1976
ADRIAN_1976

Back to top Go down

Post  QBVILLA Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:55 pm

ADRIAN_1976 wrote:
QBVILLA wrote:

All for adding European talent cheaper on wages too... Who wouldve tht we would pull out the money to buy a ready made finisher in England..

If only Oneil instead of buying Warnock Beye n Delph for £17M plus had brought Bent for 10M when he went to Sunderland..

Shit argument that is.Warnock was a player we all welcomed as a good signing and to be fair although he tailed off towards the end of last season he hasn't been a flop.Same with Delph, can't forsee a 9 month injury.Beye i'll grant you, **** knows what O'neill was doing on that one.Also at the time Carew and gabby were banging the goals in and we'd just finished a season where we'd scored over 70 league goals
QBVILLA
QBVILLA

Back to top Go down

Post  jak Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:25 pm

Another day, another shit argument Ades. Rolling Eyes

jak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next